Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 106)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquarian101

yeah ^^ im Shilpa.. the sweet.melody one.. someone is stalking me on my other account.. so I needed to use one..

How do we know you're Shilpa? Ermm

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Heyyy Muski :)

@Anku: Lol u do really suck u know :P I hate u muchooo hehe. And i agree Anku's Cherry Creations Inc does rock :P
aquarian101 Groupbie
aquarian101
aquarian101

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
you want me to PM me from the other id right now to prove it? :s idk how else to prove it.. :S
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Lol Shilpu. I was just pulling your leg ;) I have seen you post before. And creepy!!! You had a stalker on I-F? WOW. CREEPY. Who was it? How do you know you ain't getting stalked on this one? And it sucks, your a newbie again ;(

Cherry baby, I suck a lil less than you and Ramshu sweetheart :P It rocks right? So put it as your gallery name Approve
Btw, you saw that VM I showed you? And I found another one on KaSh.. Gagan made it and omg, its GORGEOUS with all those effects.
aquarian101 Groupbie
aquarian101
aquarian101

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I was getting a bunch of messed up PMs, and even when i blocked the id.. i got them from new ids.. and other things... so I just got tired of that so using this id
and yeah it sucks to be a newbie.. i didnt know newbies cant use sigs and stuff :O

What's up swanz? :D
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Really Shilpu? Wanna tell the ID from which you were getting 'em? Its still CREEPY! :| Uhh, really? They cant? Must be another one of I-F's lame new features. :P

I remove the Invite Only thing in the CC. This place needs members :P

aquarian101 Groupbie
aquarian101
aquarian101

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
It was Angelbud something initially and then it kept changing..

Yeah it sucks lol looks like i cant use any sigs till i hit 100 i guess and lmaoo this place seriously has become mare hue with everyone busy busy :P

Edited by aquarian101 - 13 October 2011 at 1:13pm
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Ladki stalking you? :O  ROFL Tumne aisa kya kiya Shilpu that a ladki got behind you ROFLROFL

I hope you become Goldie soon. Newbies ID look is very uncool :P
Nono, it's not the studies.. it's Sahar ka black magic. Only when she comes does this place like move move. Otherwise, it's STUCK.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index