India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 100)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Cherry baby, then you aren't getting any reply from me in your shop Tongue Then, don't go?

Ramshu, lol. W/ever floats the singers boat. LOL

OMG. In one my dreams today, more like a hell nightmare, there was this young girl and dude, she was PYSCHO.. she was going around with a knife stabbing and killing everyone ConfusedStern Smile She killed sooo many ppl. And then I had one of those Hollywood movies type action love sequences going on as well Stern SmileConfused And well, there were other parts too and it was baddd dreams today. Stern Smile

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cherry-

I read something on FB, which now has traumatised me. And if u have read, please dont talk abt it, it makes me cry.

And all i could think abt is-

'Broken as she may be, the courage she had, the pain she endured, may she find solace in the world beyond us'

HugHug

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Umm, what are you talking about Swanc? =/

@Ramshu: changes like? lol.

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Lol Anku, u'll comment, i know u will lol. I have to go yaar, i already missed one day of college this week :| i dont wanna slack off. Urr.
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Anku i dont wanna say here, i spent the last 20 mins crying. Go on FB and ulll find out. I wont be able to sleep tonight.
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Huh look who is sharing bad dreams with kids like us. I had plenty of bad dreams too, its just plain bad.

Changes can't be pinpointed, too manyTongueLOL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Wow. I never thought this CC would move let alone seeing the day where it has completed 100 pages LOL

Sahar baba ki jai ho ROFL
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Lol Congo on 100 pages hehe

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index