Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 - Page 84

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
arreyy haan yaarr...diwali is coming! how could i forget!! yuummm... deffo gonna stack up and make lots, anks u going back to delhi for diwali?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Yes ofcourse Jhan. Can't wait for decorating and all the crackers and the food and ofcourse the puja...
Dad gets SSSOOO many crackers every year.. and you know there is like become a ritual in our colony.. we have been doing it for 10+ years now hence its like a ritual :P At the end, after everyone has lit the crackers and all, in the end, our family puts a 10,000 ki ladi on the road from one end and its big enough that it goes across till the middle of the road.. and then we lit it and it's awesome =D All the lane wale neighbours wait for it also 😳 I just can't wait. I bought REALLY beautiful diyas. They were just GORGEOUS.

desigrl05 thumbnail
whats a ladi? thats sounds damn exciting..yahan pe we have crackers off in the temples along w/ dance functions there ..we light phuljadhis/diyas at home though... i like making kajal out of diyas..its thebest kind! ooo..and making puris, ghujiyas, meethi puri, gulab jamuns, kachoidis eekkss :P
anku- thumbnail
Here is a small example Jhan, I hope you understand.. hehe

On YT, at the very start, this is how it sounds when it goes off:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAg8VLL1XqM[/YOUTUBE]

I am very scared of crackers. I can't even take the phuljadhis in my hand 😆 But I made videos last year for Irum.. I will share with you guys if you want. Kajal out of diyas? As in kajal that we put on eyes right? Wow, never heard of it but sounds awesome.

Eee. All that food 😍 Diwali and Holi are amongst the best festivals for suree  😳
anku- thumbnail
Gosh, once my servant lit the rocket wala cracker in the wrong way and it ended up in our neighbour's house 😆😆😆 Scary and unsafe but the idiot didn't use the bottle or the brick thats why it happened.

And I hate one of these neighbours bcoz you know they are SOOO dumb they live on the 3rd floor and they lit the ladi(single ones) and throw it off from their balcony 😡😡😡 >.<

Ohh and there are other funny incidents where you're trying to stop the car and people walking from one end of the road by shouting and they're on the other end saying WHAT WHAT 🤣 Last year, there was one of such funny incidents, it was hilarious 😆😆
anku- thumbnail
Here's the 10,000 wali ladi if anyone wants to see :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLbXaG_M7G4&feature=related
desigrl05 thumbnail
DUDE I OWN HOLI!! when my mom was alive we'd be the msot excited for it..my dad and sisters are more the 'puja' okay thats it stuff but i like going all otu for toyhaars lol

yeahh okay i know what that is, i didnt knwo it was called a ladi though rofll..and 10,000.thats damn cool !! u should make a video of it this diwali!
yeah u can make kajal, the one u put in ur eyes out of diyas..you just need alot of patience adn some copper basing/cover and some almond oil.. it ocmes out so dark! tis better than the store bought ones..
the best store bought kajal ive had as 'hashmi' brand.. varna i bought that colossal kajal and it was so bad! it was like light eyeliner and so dry..! not liek kajal at alll.. ugh :X
i'll share pics w/ u after diwali..we dont have a big home mandir but i like to decorate it anyways
anku- thumbnail
Be back after sometime Jhan. Food.

🤗
desigrl05 thumbnail
shittt that vid of the 10000 ladi one is crazzy!! i like crackers but yeah i get scared fi they come too close esp when kids are sometimes reckless with them :S.. we went to india one time during dasshera back in 98 and by god they made such a big ravan and burned him w/ all the crackers inside..me andmy cousins were near the place wehre the ravan was and we didnt know crackers were abotu to burst and when they did we cornered ourselves on the balcony's edge and we couldn't get back inside as the door was near the ravan and balcony was gated :S hell scary
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.