Mare Hue #4 - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah SwanSEAAA, I MISSED and MISS YOU!!!!!! :D How are youu? Gall name? Cherry Creations Inc.? LOL!

@Ramshu: lol :P Give me the links na.. I ll watch it then. But I hope you aren't talking about KTLK? That's not for me.

@Anku: Lol nahi yaar, thats soo cliche na. Ya u missed me lol. Btw i made a sad sig, ill show u once i get on my lappy. Lol.
Anku I am talking about BALH to you...booo you about KTLK

Watch the first one, then the second one and than be tempted to watch the next ones which are there either way๐Ÿคช

Swanc, then how about - I Miss Anku Always Creations =D =D I Love it.. go for it =D Why are you on phone always? -_- I wanna see the siggy nowww.

Ramshu, booo you about watching all Sony shows. Sony should hire you.. you're their brand ambassador type :P Thanks for the links.. but dude, they're 27mins ke link?? I ll find my own link which isn't that long and divided in parts -__-

Gosh what is wrong with you Anku?! Having one link is better than in random parts and its good quality too. You don't have to watch everything but yeah those episodes are full of cute RaYa stuff. And btw 27 mins is like one episode, what do you expect?! 

I am a Sony watcher indeed๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคช
@Anku: LOL U know i was ACTUALLY thinking abt that, i was like 'Anku's Swancy Gallery' LOL I have nooo idea why. I'm on my lappy now, my sis was on it before lol.

See:

I made a quote sig too, but i cant be asked to go find them. I made happy KaSh stuff too LOL
@Ramshu: there is something called as net speed too :P My net won't really buffer that much in one go. I ll find my own links 

@Swanc: Umm, dudeee! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I LOVEEE it to the coreee. Hawww! Loveee the pix and the text. Your coloring is ekdum mast chee. It looks fabulous. I am saving and soo using soon. Open your gallery NOW. We ll even get Sahar se update that way ๐Ÿ˜† And yes, that name is perfect
Where did you go Swanc :(
Anku ehhh that sucks...you better find links๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Swan makes siggies? Kab se?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by -Ramsha- - 12 years ago
I better find links? :O Is BALH some must watch documentary film or what? :P :P

She's been making since 6-7 days but me and Sahar are sure she is lying and that she has been making since a long time now and only told us after she's become a pro ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ