Mare Hue #4 - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
I have a new name for Rinki.. Rinkster :D :D Bye Rinkster :D
Sahar is an item? For how much?  😃
They said the titanic song is their song psht! Oh and mera item tere haath na aani so stop asking for how much :P
Those buddhas look more like they're making fun of titanic song 👎🏼

mera item tere haath na aani?

Is that a song? Line sounds familiar 🤔 Merko chahiye bhi nahi.. I toh was just asking ki pata karu aaj kal any and every ainvayin ki cheez is also getting priced kya :P
SICK!!!!! -

http://in.news.yahoo.com/wealthy-up-family-parades-dalit-woman-naked.html

🤢
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Those buddhas look more like they're making fun of titanic song 👎🏼

mera item tere haath na aani?

Is that a song? Line sounds familiar 🤔 Merko chahiye bhi nahi.. I toh was just asking ki pata karu aaj kal any and every ainvayin ki cheez is also getting priced kya :P

Tera taste kafi ghatiya hai :P House&Wilson aint buddha and I aint aivanyi ki cheez :) Dekha hi kab hai beta 😆 And ew :| that's ...! I am not reading it.
Originally posted by -Sary-

Tera taste kafi ghatiya hai :P House&Wilson aint buddha and I aint aivanyi ki cheez :) Dekha hi kab hai beta 😆 And ew :| that's ...! I am not reading it.

They ain't getting younger either though 😆 Yes, yes.. tussi is very top ki cheez :) :P Dikhao dikhao :P :P Don't. It is ew 🤢

Have you seen that movie - The Transporter?

This topic is generating hate for no reason 🤔😕

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1916228
🤣 dikhaon? erm amerika ajaa aur dekh le :P Erm that topic 😆 people must be really frustrated with their personal life to diss that tweet of his :S Meh  Edited by -Sary- - 12 years ago
I SO want to change my username. UGH. All Ramsha's fault that I cant. Grrr. This username looks kiddish :X