I am back from home :(
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Are you back to your godforsaken village where your uni is πŸ˜†
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohmy. Is that who I think it is? Sahar ___(insert surname :P) LOL.Yes, I am back to this crappy village.. it literally sucks. I am missing all that food and Funcity :|

@Ishuuu: tu yahan, abhi, is waqt? LOL. Did MI come in Finals?

Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yup, is waqt. πŸ€£
Yeah they're in the finals. Won today against Somerset!
How was your visit back home?

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Surname Kapoor hai πŸ€” inha hard nahi hai :P Erm yes it's me why the :O reaction LOL Erm well why did you come back not like you go to uni anyway 🀣
anku- thumbnail
WHAT? They did??? WOW. It was looking like it was going Somerset's way. Anyways, I am glad. But now we'll be rivals for tom. :D I am RCB fan :P Though, I dislikeee that Mallya baap and beta πŸ˜†

It was as my dad says "flying trip". :( It got cut short from 5 days to 3 days sighs.. :| But I still had LOADSSS of fun. I was all day @ Funcity playing alll the games. And I won 1399 tickets over the 3 days and redeemed them for some stuff for some kids I know. LOLZ. And I bought more dvds and EEEKS. I found Hershey's Kisses chocoates @ Landmark, Ambi mall. OMG. LOVEEE Kisses
And ofcourse, all that food.. The minute I landed, I went to Baci for eggless gnocchi.. and the breads ❀️
And I also selected the stones for my room and bathroom for the new house in Gurgaon. Loved the colors on the stone for bathroom.
I miss the pizza I had @ Fresc Co in Ambi mall so much =( And since, it was only 3 days I didnt even get to go to La Piazza for my risotto</3

But but but all the chaats and pao bhajji and gol gappe @ Bengali sweets = HEAVENLY. Eee! Anddd the chuski(gola) in green park.. i love rose orange wala flavor<333

I WANNA COME BACK NOW!!!!!!!
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sary-

Surname Kapoor hai πŸ€” inha hard nahi hai :P Erm yes it's me why the :O reaction LOL Erm well why did you come back not like you go to uni anyway 🀣

I was talking about real wala.. not fake wala -.- But if its Kapoor, did you give dhoka to that buddha of yours? That House guy. Wasnt he your hubby as well? πŸ˜› Mausam flopped 🀣🀣🀣
Ooh. It's because kaafi days ke baad aapke darshan hue πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And also, this CC moves only when you're here for some reason. WHAT kaala jaado did you do Sahar? Can't even blame Amna this time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Because I still have to go to give the tests :((( But I am going back on 25th for Diwaliii for 11daysss πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
anku- thumbnail
Ishuuu, my dad won an award :D Well, 2 awards but I only got to see one bcoz the other one hadn't come till the time I was there.