Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Ramsha-

I know that way Anku but it still seems soo much work. Imagine if something happened to IF and everyone's PMs were goneπŸ€ͺ

People lowe your responses? No idea what you must be talking about nowadays either wayπŸ˜†

Or perhaps if IF was gone itself? 😍
Lolz. Its better that way that you don't know. Otherwise, more lectures coming my way πŸ€ͺ🀣
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sary-

See if I hang out with Anku too much and she keeps this kind of attitude up about SA I am going to end up liking SA again πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£

This is nothing compared to what I was saying about her yest. to some other Essay fans
🀣🀣🀣
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yeh I always end up liking SA in her MIA phase weird πŸ€” Anyway yeh I agree 2011 went by too fast :P
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

IF won't go away...it seems impossible now considering how people addicted people are to it. Swan was suppose to go no? She didn't go?!πŸ˜†

Gahh you are on with your hate in the PMs aswell
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Tujhse kammm πŸ₯±
But we're talking about the main couples.. If YuNa SidNa and others were main couples you sure as well know what would have happened
🀣 Iske scenes kam hain, uske zyada.. iske zyada, uske kam 🀣🀣 LMAO. O god some here.. some Essay fans like me and others tolerate Ka part of KaSh too bcoz of Sh. Poor Ka.. he got a lot of fame but the hate that came along, for a lot of legit reasons and then some ainvaying reasons 🀣 IDK whether I want his kind of fame or not 🀣
🀣
lolzz. No, I meant like those forum fights and all πŸ₯±

Oh true the sidey couples don't count really 🀣 See if I hated Ka as much as you guys I would never tolerate him even if I liked the girl with him πŸ€” if I hate someone I rather not see his/her face at all but to each his/her own :D I would want his fame but not what is in store for him in future :P It's going to be rough year for him ahead WEEE! Oh forum fights IDEK about them anymore :| YEYY kum likha
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Writing long is good...stop making Vijay more money🀣

I officially think IF has no dhang ke mods left...
anku- thumbnail

IF won't go away...it seems impossible now considering how people addicted people are to it. Swan was suppose to go no? She didn't go?!πŸ˜†

Gahh you are on with your hate in the PMs aswell

Go where? =/ From I-F? She just comes on this CC and avi. section I think.

Ogod. Give me a HUGE break. Idk why you always think like that O.o I just have fun talks with my friends from SR CC. That's all. Mehh. 😡 You anyways lecture on any and everything hence it was a general comment.
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anku and you want chutkara from those "fun talks? Btw it is messy to chat on IF PMs indeed thoughπŸ˜†
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sary-

Oh true the sidey couples don't count really 🀣 See if I hated Ka as much as you guys I would never tolerate him even if I liked the girl with him πŸ€” if I hate someone I rather not see his/her face at all but to each his/her own :D I would want his fame but not what is in store for him in future :P It's going to be rough year for him ahead WEEE! Oh forum fights IDEK about them anymore :| YEYY kum likha

But we hate Ka, the person.. not the actor πŸ˜† He acts good and hence, he is tolerable in shows πŸ˜†
Anyways, who even watches dmg scenes now? They get boring and sad :P :P
I dont want his fame :| oboy. The hate that comes with is too much to handle πŸ˜†
Maine aur bhi kum πŸ˜›

anku- thumbnail

Anku and you want chutkara from those "fun talks? Btw it is messy to chat on IF PMs indeed thoughπŸ˜†

U bet cause, u get 1 PM and then you reply and they reply back and you reply back and it starts getting longer than how much Sahar writes here πŸ€ͺ
I don't mind FB msgs. IF PMs just plain suck.
πŸ₯±