Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I LOVEE this siggy...its soo pretty to the eyes😳

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Ramsha-

I LOVEE this siggy...its soo pretty to the eyes😳

ME TOO :| I have all the promos downloaded I need to avi on them 🀣 I love them :| I feel weird saying that LOL
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Ramsha: lolz. yea yea I meant that. IKRR. Who the hell gave me that name Anku? πŸ€ͺπŸ˜† I am going to change my username to Aakanksha. So that few years down the line when I become a chief minister and talk about how people of I-F taught me to be patient and tolerant thinking that if I get mad over what Online people say then how will I deal with real life shit people say? And at that time I can't say my username back then was Anku 🀣 Poori rep. paani mein 🀣 Ok, so end of my dream. I like my name too =D Is your name a Muslim name? I like it πŸ˜› I love Muslim names.. Zaara, Tanisha so manyy!
Well, that's a nice avi :D Go to BALH CG if you want more =/

@Laddoo: WHAT'S your name, what's your name, what's your name? Laddo's name is ___(fill it :p)

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Lol Sahar more will be saying that soon aswellπŸ€ͺI am loving them too...they have this weird charm lolz.

Check KTLG CG...there are plenty of avis there.

Some latest ones...

soundsofcedar thumbnail

They have something again I feel weird saying it but they do 🀣 I loved this moment :$
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sary-

I actually didn't tell my friends that I was moving 🀣 and I kind of disappeared on them but then I texted later :P surprisingly they weren't mad cos "it's something I would do" according to them. Erm IDT Mehaki uses it that much does she :| Oh I make sure they get the hint LOL cos I am usually really friendly and always available so if I disappear on someone or shun them out it's really obvious :) 🀣 Um you can't stalk people with their numbers can you? πŸ€” If so give me yours and I shall um give it to KSG's phangurls and make them text you 24/7 πŸ˜³πŸ€£

What weere those first 2 lines for? =/ Sorry, I am πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
She does!!!! You should check out your gall. and her posts πŸ˜† You can na if you know which city they live in? =/ Oh em gee.. I already faced some phangurls ki wrath few days backk. no more for now. When I am missing them again, I ll let you know πŸ˜›
πŸ˜†

Is HM mad @ KSG? I saw her dissing Grover and I was like πŸ₯³πŸ€£ Neither she nor I am a fan of anyone really from DMG now.. yayy! ILher πŸ˜† ❀️
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Laddoo's name is Anu/Ananya no?!

Anku you crack me up...chief minister?!🀣 Yeah my name is a Muslim name. I have love-hate with it though. I would prefer something like Isha or Aliya but my name seems rare so I guess it is good. It is not over-used.

I would not recognize you if you changed it to Aakanksha...that name is wayy too sweet for youπŸ˜†
-SilentLove- thumbnail
I like this one😳

anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ramsha-

Laddoo's name is Anu/Ananya no?!

Anku you crack me up...chief minister?!🀣 Yeah my name is a Muslim name. I have love-hate with it though. I would prefer something like Isha or Aliya but my name seems rare so I guess it is good. It is not over-used.

I would not recognize you if you changed it to Aakanksha...that name is wayy too sweet for youπŸ˜†

It's Anusha.

LMFAO. What's the harm in dreaming 🀣🀣 Your name is very nice. You should be happy cause its a rare name. In my OWN batch, there are like freakin' 5-6 Aakankshas :| It's quite a common name here. grr.

LOLZZ. Wth. Is it gonna trouble you? Then I am surely using it 🀣
UFFF. I thought of telling what my name means and I thought of that scene from DMG where Armaan tells this lame girl what his name means - wish, desire and I laughed thinking the way he said it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My name means the same as well πŸ˜†
Ogod. LOLZ.
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

What weere those first 2 lines for? =/ Sorry, I am πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
She does!!!! You should check out your gall. and her posts πŸ˜† You can na if you know which city they live in? =/ Oh em gee.. I already faced some phangurls ki wrath few days backk. no more for now. When I am missing them again, I ll let you know πŸ˜›
πŸ˜†

Is HM mad @ KSG? I saw her dissing Grover and I was like πŸ₯³πŸ€£ Neither she nor I am a fan of anyone really from DMG now.. yayy! ILher πŸ˜† ❀️

Ditching 🀣 you said it would be fun if it's only with people you hate but I disagreed :P Erm I guess I am so used to it that I don't notice it much :) Oh I didn't know that :S I guess you are a better stalker than I am :P Ok let me know when you are in the mood I will let them lose on you :) HotMess is pmsing 24/7 with DMG people so I wouldn't know but I am assuming yes she has been on I hate everyone from DMG phase for a while especially since her goras are back :P I only have like 2 friends who are 24/7 in love with their favs others pms like crazy so yeh 🀣 I ain't surprised you are hating on yours :P