That was great. I love your fanfic already:D
Update soon^^

thank u for reading n commenting
im glad ur liking it
will try to update soon

sulijma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Shona... you write very well... loved it a lot... please do write the 2nd update soon.. willl be waiting for it..
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sulijma

Hey Shona... you write very well... loved it a lot... please do write the 2nd update soon.. willl be waiting for it..

thank u 🤗
will try n update soon

sanki44 thumbnail
hi  shona   nice   update  ! pls  try  and  update  the  next  chappy  soon   ya  pls 😊 Edited by sanki44 - 12 years ago
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyy shona!!

aw!a HP FF!the thing itself makes me go weak at my knees!!!its been quite a long time since i have read a HP ff but this one has got me!!!

lovely baby!!!enjoyed reading it a lot*wiping tears of nostalgia!*the plot sketch is too good to keep us on our toes!!!beautiful update!!waiting for potter-evans silly hassles and the rough life of the survived!!!especially harry's!

update soon dearie!If you have got a pm list then please do add me to it!!!!😊

p.s:i am lost in your virat avi!!!😍such a damn sweet smile!!!!☺️

~mansi😳
Edited by -mansi95- - 12 years ago
shona. thumbnail
thank u sanki n dazzlingflora for reading n commenting!

will update soon-hopefully over the weekend...just busy at the moment

shona. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mansi95-

heyy shona!!  Hi mansi!

aw!a HP FF!the thing itself makes me go weak at my knees!!!its been quite a long time since i have read a HP ff but this one has got me!!! i'm glad u liked it

lovely baby!!!enjoyed reading it a lot*wiping tears of nostalgia!*the plot sketch is too good to keep us on our toes!!!beautiful update!!waiting for potter-evans silly hassles and the rough life of the survived!!!especially harry's! hopefully will live up to ur expectations

update soon dearie!If you have got a pm list then please do add me to it!!!!😊 will update soon

p.s:i am lost in your virat avi!!!😍such a damn sweet smile!!!!☺️ aww another virat admirer! me too love the smile

~mansi😳

mee in bold
shona. thumbnail
Hey guys!
realli sorry for not updating for ages...was realli busy wid assignments
nways back with next part
hope u guys like it

"Lily!" Emma,Olivia and Alice squealed in unison hugging Lily,along with Divya. The relief of seeing each other all safe and alive was unexplainable. With the exception of Alice who had a cut along her arm the rest were all unharmed.

"how have you all been?" Lily asked wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

"we're fine, how are you Lilz, Head Girl and all...who's Head Boy?" Olivia asked.

Lily's face fell as she muttered,"James Potter"

"you what?" Olivia replied. She had long cherished a soft spot for James, who hadn't given her much attention. She had done everything from dying her blonde hair to brunette to get James to notice her but he didn't see her that way and though Olivia tried hard to move on ,it was difficult not to like James...unless you were Lily Evans.

"Potter is Head Boy," Lily replied,"I guess Dumbledore was dozing off or else took a bad hex or something when he appointed Potter...and seems like something was up with Potter as well..." she finished off talking more to herself than her friends

"Why what's wrong with Prongs?" Divya asked. Divya was seeker in the Gryffindor Quidditch team and good friends with the Marauders despite Lily not approving of their friendship.

"dunno...but something was up..."Lily said again more to herself than to the others

"well obviously something's up...he lost his father over the summer to some rare disease according to my dad," replied Alice.

"oh...i didn't know..." Lily said picturing James from  today and how she remembered him last year.

The girls started talking about all the deaths, injuries and incidents of the summer as he train moved further north.

On the other hand in another compartment the Marauders were sitting together discussing the same.

"did you hear about the attack on Alice's family, saw her on the train, she's got a scar but says it's healing..." Sirius said

"it's all more serious now isn't it...just wish I could be there fighting against Him and his Death Eaters...actual considered dropping out of Hogwarts..." James said

"don't be silly," said Remus,"dropping out of Hogwarts won't do any good,"

"being in Hogwarts isn't doing any good either...how am I supposed to protect my mother...how am I suppose to fight Voldemort while i'm stuck in the castle writing Herbology essays" said James quiet hotly. He had suppressed alot of his thoughts and emotions lately and these days they were spilling out more often than not

"of course it will do good, Prongs, Dumbledore made you Head Boy for a reason, you influence and inspire people, people want to be James Potter and getting magical knowledge will only give you a better chance of fighting when you go out there to fight," Remus said

"as for your mother, she's one of the toughest woman I know, she wont need your protection mate, she'll be fine," Sirius said seriously before adding,"and you also get one more year to try and get Evans to date you...millionth time lucky maybe,"

James gave a short chuckle. He had to stay at Hogwarts...its what his dad would have wanted but he was still going to fight against Voldermort from inside Hogwarts, Remus was right he did inspire people and he would set an example as Head Boy

"can we talk about something else please," whimpered Peter Pettigrew who looked very pale.

He train began to slow down and then completely stop moving as it reached Hogsmeade Station.

hope u guys liked it
i thought i'd get a pm list so if anyone wants to get a pm every time i update plz lemme know
n plz do comment/critisize