Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

What is Dev loosing? (Page 3)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiHa24

Misti i too had the same doubt about the papers.

RaDev didnt take it tooo seriously, but they are in grave danger now.They are in a  quicksand.
Now Dev-Bak signatures are together on the property papers. So legally there is a proof created that Bak is his wife...  yes
Gosh what this have turned into.
I think this was all planned before itself...they know they have to introduce some twist, and they made this even more complicated.Angry...hopefully they will know how to get out of it...

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Dev will definitely on the way to loose everything socially legally and they are going to that track when everything will be lost and he will have only Radhika to pull him out. The CVs seems to be moving towards a track when all will be lost . From the past three days what they have shown, I am hoping that Dev will loose everything ...
such a story well I only have to say kaha se aise stories pakad ke late hai they cannot keep the audience with such tracks so the only audience left is the hard core fans of the leads .
Chalhov the story is there provided they handle it carefully but knowing these creatives I don't know what they will do... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

well that what happens in a world of deception and lies (thats what being shown in a large dosage in this show). it eventually comes back and bites .

Yes it does come back and bite and I hope they show that...hoping for realisation too that they were wrong .

Edited by misti73 - 18 September 2011 at 10:48am
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by instcris

Misti, I agree with you, by signing these papers  the wealth of family will be in the Barka's hands. But I saw Dev's hesitation before signing the document. We all observed a clear signature in Barka, but the Dev's have not seen it, if he given a signature formulated ambiguously, for example <husband legitimate Dev Purohit> (we know that Dev is legitimate husband of Radhika ). No one checked the signatures, possibly to take a positive turn when they discover Dev's trick .

Lets see Cristina whether he has used his presence of mind and signed it in some other way so that the document gets cancelled or nullified...but still he will get into problems because he was not being truthful.

instcris

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

He will loose everything,even his identity as husband of radh,now he is barkhas...i wonder if cv realised what signing those papers ment,did they realy had smth in mind or was just to show how blind kn bcome dev...hope bh takes all and leaves pf on the road and radev just start life simply,away from everyth just like in that cottage with the making of idols,both working and enjoy life
All I can guess is that this will create problems later on...and it is an irony that Dev was adamant about giving Radhika her rights and now he is the person who is slowly taking away her rights becauseof his weakness... 
YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Well said misti totally agree i dont know why dev character has been so much scrutunizsed i know one thing most people loved cb1 becoz dev and radhika both characters were so pure and justified that was the one great factor of cb1 success and the one point people loved the most in cb1 but i dont understand dev's character in cb2 he is no more truthful as he used to be and doing mistakes over and over again and the mistakes which cannot be for given i must say dev's character has weakened very much in cb2

Edited by Harrokh - 18 September 2011 at 11:55am

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

The Purohits (including Dev and Radhika) so easily let Barkha sign the papers! So now they are not only taking panga with religious beliefs but also legal system? yes they are ...since dada got away with it they think that they can also get away with it this time...any wise person would have got the hint from dada's death, but the purohits living in their dysfuntional world did not.  

You know sometimes i wonder, its good that Barkha came in to their lives and she is a negative person! She will be like an eye opener for them. Radhika and Dev and the whole PF are nothing but a bunch of idiots to trust anyone so easily and let barkha take care of everything! I mean why are they relying so, so much on Barkha for everything? There is a limit na? I agree, barkha did many things for them, but trusting someone and giving entire property of Purohits to Barkha? I don't know about the purohits but Radhika and Dev need real guidance here...Dev is now thinking of giving Rohan a chance because he thinks Rohan might have changed...so he thinks that  would be rapist and an attempted murderer can do this job? What makes him think that Rohan has changed? Has Rohan offered to work in the muth? Has Rohan said that he wants to take up some responsibilities...Yesonce Rohan repents for his mistake then they can give a chance...but here there is no repentence from Rohan. First see the repentence and then decide. As of the purohits being too trusting...well each and every one of them have their own agendas and I am sure they will be able to survive...and who knows whethe someone else is with Barkha or not.

The will states that the property would be transferred to CB of PF. Acc. to the lawyer, Barkha is CB so he must have made papers on her name right? So everything would automatically get transferred to her name! So she has the power to bring the PF on roads? The lawyer can also make the will as CB of Purohit family...if Barkha's name is there then everything will go to Barkha unless Dev himself goes and says that it is fraud...but that will mean each and every person in that room, along with the people who signed it can go to jail.

Now Barkha has got everything actually and Rads, nothing! From what they showed yesterday...yes

Edited by misti73 - 18 September 2011 at 10:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sia_lovelyNeerjaa

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Dev will lose everything.Power,property,RPship & to a certain extent Radhika.Right now Barkha is his legal wife because the property papers has her sign on them. I would like Dev leaving everything & starting his life afresh with Radhika. Because I think when the time comes all the PF will go against him & support Barkha since she'l have all the powers.He'l have only one support & that's Radhika.It'l be good to see both of them staying away from PB & starting from scratch & getting back everything legally which is their rights.Would love to see Chaya coming into RaDev's life & helping them in their mission.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sia_lovelymisti73Neerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index