Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

He will loose everything,even his identity as husband of radh,now he is barkhas...i wonder if cv realised what signing those papers ment,did they realy had smth in mind or was just to show how blind kn bcome dev...hope bh takes all and leaves pf on the road and radev just start life simply,away from everyth just like in that cottage with the making of idols,both working and enjoy life
All I can guess is that this will create problems later on...and it is an irony that Dev was adamant about giving Radhika her rights and now he is the person who is slowly taking away her rights becauseof his weakness... 
Well said misti totally agree i dont know why dev character has been so much scrutunizsed i know one thing most people loved cb1 becoz dev and radhika both characters were so pure and justified that was the one great factor of cb1 success and the one point people loved the most in cb1 but i dont understand dev's character in cb2 he is no more truthful as he used to be and doing mistakes over and over again and the mistakes which cannot be for given i must say dev's character has weakened very much in cb2 Edited by Harrokh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sia_lovely

The Purohits (including Dev and Radhika) so easily let Barkha sign the papers! So now they are not only taking panga with religious beliefs but also legal system? yes they are ...since dada got away with it they think that they can also get away with it this time...any wise person would have got the hint from dada's death, but the purohits living in their dysfuntional world did not.  

You know sometimes i wonder, its good that Barkha came in to their lives and she is a negative person! She will be like an eye opener for them. Radhika and Dev and the whole PF are nothing but a bunch of idiots to trust anyone so easily and let barkha take care of everything! I mean why are they relying so, so much on Barkha for everything? There is a limit na? I agree, barkha did many things for them, but trusting someone and giving entire property of Purohits to Barkha? I don't know about the purohits but Radhika and Dev need real guidance here...Dev is now thinking of giving Rohan a chance because he thinks Rohan might have changed...so he thinks that  would be rapist and an attempted murderer can do this job? What makes him think that Rohan has changed? Has Rohan offered to work in the muth? Has Rohan said that he wants to take up some responsibilities...Yesonce Rohan repents for his mistake then they can give a chance...but here there is no repentence from Rohan. First see the repentence and then decide. As of the purohits being too trusting...well each and every one of them have their own agendas and I am sure they will be able to survive...and who knows whethe someone else is with Barkha or not.

The will states that the property would be transferred to CB of PF. Acc. to the lawyer, Barkha is CB so he must have made papers on her name right? So everything would automatically get transferred to her name! So she has the power to bring the PF on roads? The lawyer can also make the will as CB of Purohit family...if Barkha's name is there then everything will go to Barkha unless Dev himself goes and says that it is fraud...but that will mean each and every person in that room, along with the people who signed it can go to jail.

Now Barkha has got everything actually and Rads, nothing! From what they showed yesterday...yes
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Dev will lose everything.Power,property,RPship & to a certain extent Radhika.Right now Barkha is his legal wife because the property papers has her sign on them. I would like Dev leaving everything & starting his life afresh with Radhika. Because I think when the time comes all the PF will go against him & support Barkha since she'l have all the powers.He'l have only one support & that's Radhika.It'l be good to see both of them staying away from PB & starting from scratch & getting back everything legally which is their rights.Would love to see Chaya coming into RaDev's life & helping them in their mission.
Originally posted by Harrokh

Well said misti totally agree i dont know why dev character has been so much scrutunizsed i know one thing most people loved cb1 becoz dev and radhika both characters were so pure and justified that was the one great factor of cb1 success and the one point people loved the most in cb1 but i dont understand dev's character in cb2 he is no more truthful as he used to be and doing mistakes over and over again and the mistakes which cannot be for given i must say dev's character has weakened very much in cb1

Well the characterisation of Dev will vary between CB1 and CB2...cb1's Dev was an extrovert, extremely confident, the spoilt youngest son, had parents, a grandmother and an elder brother who loved and adored him...had a very trusted friend who could do anything for him...he was given pure love since he was a child...the family although being Rajpurohits was liberal and was lead by the wise dadi. Dev's father was also very upright and wise...so all these factors molded his personality in such a way that he was someone whom anyone will fall in love with.

Dev in CB2 is different...he has never got unconditional love...he was given responsibilties since he was a kid...he was taught sacrifice and obligations since he was a kid...the family here is completely dysfunctional where each and every member have their own agendas...the family was lead by an egocentric and hypocrite patriach...Dev has also been refered to as a servant as a kid...the upbringing that this Dev has had, no child should get in his or her lifetime. Thats why he is emotionally insecure and weak...he needed Radhika to get over his obligation and open his eyes to Rohan and the truth about his dada and now he might again need Radhika to open his eyes to the rest of the family...that basically each and every one is actually using him. This Dev is far more complex than CB1's Dev.    
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Dev will lose everything.Power,property,RPship & to a certain extent Radhika.Right now Barkha is his legal wife because the property papers has her sign on them. I would like Dev leaving everything & starting his life afresh with Radhika. Because I think when the time comes all the PF will go against him & support Barkha since she'l have all the powers.He'l have only one support & that's Radhika.It'l be good to see both of them staying away from PB & starting from scratch & getting back everything legally which is their rights.Would love to see Chaya coming into RaDev's life & helping them in their mission.

As far as I am aware property papers having her signature does not make her the legal wife. For that signature is needed on the marriage certificate...that is the only document that can legally prove that they are married or not...but Brkha can use this document for blackmail purpose that if people do not do what she is telling them to do then she will report this to the lawyer or police. I am all for seeing what you have written regarding future story...lets see what they have in store for us.
CVs have lost their minds showing such garbage. Can't trust these CVs ... It won't surprise me if they succeed in showing what they failed with Vishaka ... one night stand! Then history will repeat itself and Dev will follow in his father's footsteps with Radhika encouraging him, the rest of the Raj Purohit family will live a lavish life, while Dev and Radhika will slowly die in
misery. This is CVs Kahna's leela!

Barkha & Rohan will be having the last laugh!
i was so irritated with the SR arrangements,

first the plan of bak.  Radh hiding and coming for her SR( that was so sick)( CV's u could have thought better😡)
and RaDev agreeing to it 😡 ,   leaving them with no choice with the words from Abma, Parampara nahi thod sakthe ( Ufff, i tied of it).

then the SR arrangements.

actually it happens in many families that they see a good muhurath for SR.
coming to CB, they had this muhurath which was to spend in the mutt, but isnt it a private affair, couldn't CV's atleast shown this matter after all the people left.
instead they were sending Dev-bak as if they are going for samaj seva... if this was shown for the divya jyoth( throwing the flowers and all) would have been fine, But for their SR????
as if RP's life and even SR is an open book.

Ufff, i have no more words to speak, they are making it ridiculous at its best.
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

CVs have lost their minds showing such garbage. Can't trust these CVs ... It won't surprise me if they succeed in showing what they failed with Vishaka ... one night stand! Then history will repeat itself and Dev will follow in his father's footsteps with Radhika encouraging him, the rest of the Raj Purohit family will live a lavish life, while Dev and Radhika will slowly die in
misery. This is CVs Kahna's leela!

Barkha & Rohan will be having the last laugh!

CD who will watch that show?
Originally posted by NiHa24

i was so irritated with the SR arrangements,

first the plan of bak.  Radh hiding and coming for her SR( that was so sick)( CV's u could have thought better😡) that was very sleezy...SR is not needed now
and RaDev agreeing to it 😡 ,   leaving them with no choice with the words from Abma, Parampara nahi thod sakthe ( Ufff, i tied of it).Me too...

then the SR arrangements.

actually it happens in many families that they see a good muhurath for SR.
coming to CB, they had this muhurath which was to spend in the mutt, but isnt it a private affair, couldn't CV's atleast shown this matter after all the people left.
instead they were sending Dev-bak as if they are going for samaj seva... if this was shown for the divya jyoth( throwing the flowers and all) would have been fine, But for their SR????
as if RP's life and even SR is an open book.NiHa seriously when they were all marching to the SR chamber I was marvelling at the ability of the actors for maintaining a straight face...

Ufff, i have no more words to speak, they are making it ridiculous at its best.specially this hankering after SR