SHAMYA Moments Offscreen Heaven..(Updt.TTintvw23/9 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=gojiri123]Now as shaheer admitted that they are spending time by indiacating twd his heart😊, it means they like each others company. So may be sometimes they will fall for each other. And about other SS i think that shaheer respects her but about dating I am not sure as I gone thru her tweets just for fun & I found tat these 2 are so formal wid each other & not to forget SHAHEER also denied the news , so may be that news created by media.πŸ˜ƒ.Its my take on this topic, just guessing.[/QUOTE]

these r shaheers words in the latest  INTVW...HOPE IT ANS UR QUES

see his ans for FIRST GF

he clarified it once n for all that all this smiley thing was pure bullshit

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1832103

agree...hey abby did u notice when soumya was praising shaheer how he was luking at her...ohhh...πŸ˜›
aur uske baad to hear more from her he said"ok now i luk bad!!!!"and then soumya again started praising him...tooo cute...they will be surely 1day bf and gf...inshallah...
Originally posted by sumaiyasultana

agree...hey abby did u notice when soumya was praising shaheer how he was luking at her...ohhh...πŸ˜›
aur uske baad to hear more from her he said"ok now i luk bad!!!!"and then soumya again started praising him...tooo cute...they will be surely 1day bf and gf...inshallah...

@RED...isshhh...mat baata yaar...not only that time...many times i hv noticed shaheer luking adoringly at her when she is giving the ans...nd i just luv it