Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay you need to know the facts first (Page 9)

..Chanakya... Goldie
..Chanakya...
..Chanakya...

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tich...

Originally posted by ..Chanakya...

Yes I agree. That's the reason I love Ajeh more than anyone else.

But if the fight is just among themselves then its good. But if they iNVOLVE THIRD PERSON OTHER THEN PIA then it becomes DIRTY.

And Why So... just because Pia is Abhay's weakness...i mean if jay can kidnap Pia and force Abhay to change his decission...then why can't Abhay do the same with Jay through Alina...All Is Fair In Luv and War...

I didn't get what are you trying to say and how is it related to the thing you quoted.

what i mean is why shouldn't he involve any third person who is weakness of jay...

Edited by ..Chanakya... - 18 September 2011 at 4:45am

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Yes I agree. That's the reason I love Ajeh more than anyone else.

But if the fight is just among themselves then its good. But if they iNVOLVE THIRD PERSON OTHER THEN PIA then it becomes DIRTY.

And Why So... just because Pia is Abhay's weakness...i mean if jay can kidnap Pia and force Abhay to change his decission...then why can't Abhay do the same with Jay through Alina...All Is Fair In Luv and War...

I didn't get what are you trying to say and how is it related to the thing you quoted.

what i mean is why shouldn't he involve any third person who is weakness of jay...

You have taken the meaning of the words wrongly.

Abhay and jeh can fight with each other saying who loves pia more.
But either jeh using pia or abhay using alina is wrong. And any other third person involvement shouldn't be there.
coolgirl09 IF-Dazzler
coolgirl09
coolgirl09

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
tich i cant comment now abt word assumption i missed fridays episode
but yes i agree dat jeh n neel love alina alot n as we audience dnt knw alina's past we cant say anything abt her character...
but i think jeh had arguements wid deps for abt 3-4 times nly for alina n do u remember his first fight wid abhay for alina saying mind ur tongue abhay she is my sister
n aftr dat wid dips n dat was in order to serve her burgers as she was hungry,n again wid dipanita wen abhay tried to xpose alina in front of mr.dobriyal,wen abhay saves his parents frm his enemies den it called as caring n loving son
n when jeh defends his mom n sis den its not caring its called as fighting
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
 Well as long as abhay and alina are togather to kick ass of their enemies and use their powers combined I have no problem with whatever they doLOLLOL
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I agree to certain extent

The way neel spoke to alina was not good . there was no respect in his voice & it was complete order ...& alina shows no interest to leave the party . In whole it looked as if neel is forcing alina & anyone who see this will support girl . So abhay supported alina .

In kabir fight i agree abhay was not right ..he can save kabir & even alina but he got chance to bring jeh family thing in front of everyone as jeh did the same by taking his pic he being super man to show in front of all the college . I guess both dont leave oppt when it come to fight & bring each other down . So i wont say that abhay is wrong ..there are many time even jeh has done the same .

Some where abhay do have soft corner for alina & i guess this is main reason he is supportive of that girl who is from enemy clan .

Good post !!

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Well as long as abhay and alina are togather to kick ass of their enemies and use their powers combined I have no problem with whatever they doLOLLOL
LOL archi let see what cv can show in terms of alina...alina can turn negative if she find about abhlya LOL
Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

@tich, thats why I have never liked warewolves. even in the english version. You are right about them paidaishi pagalLOL.

I'm glad you agreed with me. The biggest problem lies in the fact that they have hearts and very very deep emotional feelings just like dogs. Hence they get hyper so easily. That's why I called them paidaishi pagal. And deepu, neel, jeh and alina just proved it. Wink
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rupa-

Originally posted by Sidchu

LOL archi let see what cv can show in terms of alina...alina can turn negative if she find about abhlya LOL
 Rupa alina is not turning right now negative as the article of her entry says she is a positive characterLOL Abhi toh sirf Jeh pe bijli girayi hai aage aage dekho jeh pe kya kya girati hai alinaROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Sidchu - 18 September 2011 at 5:18am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index