Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay you need to know the facts first (Page 8)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tich...

Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

Originally posted by sunflower52

You are right, about abhay jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts about why Alina was locked in the room.

This was their mother's decision, not Jeh or Neil. Their mother is the clan leader, you can not go against your leader. So Abhay had no right to bring in this issue into public. Abhay had the right to stop Jeh from hitting Kabir, but not drag Khurrana's secret into this.

Jeh has lost it, because his family is in tatters, his mom is in hiding, Neil being dead and Alina is no support either. He is frustrated, so he is looking an excuse for a fight. This fight with Kabir was just an excuse, nothing else.

Alina I need to know more about this girl, before I can tell what she really is. One thing I can agree is she might have never shown any family loyalty before her brother's Gaurav death.

As they say "Tali do haatho sey bachti hai".

Bang on. I agree with every word you've said. Thumbs Up :)

ANOTHER BEST REPLY I RECEIVED

Me too nidhi, I agree with each and every word. And last line is just so apt. *yaar why didn't I think of this about alina befor gaurav* anyways sunflower52 may I know your name please?

My name is Salma. I like all the characters of this show. Abhay and Pia are my favs, but that does not mean, I will just blindly support all the wrong actions they do. I see everyone POV. 

The thing is how Alina can't  be worldly, she was locked up for 3 years not all her life. What Deepu did was wrong on her part. If you want to punish your child there are other ways. Locking her up would make her more rebellious. 

So for me Alina is mystery to me. She confuses me. 

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

You are right, about abhay jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts about why Alina was locked in the room.

This was their mother's decision, not Jeh or Neil. Their mother is the clan leader, you can not go against your leader. So Abhay had no right to bring in this issue into public. Abhay had the right to stop Jeh from hitting Kabir, but not drag Khurrana's secret into this.

Jeh has lost it, because his family is in tatters, his mom is in hiding, Neil being dead and Alina is no support either. He is frustrated, so he is looking an excuse for a fight. This fight with Kabir was just an excuse, nothing else.

Alina I need to know more about this girl, before I can tell what she really is. One thing I can agree is she might have never shown any family loyalty before her brother's Gaurav death.

As they say "Tali do haatho sey bachti hai".

Bang on. I agree with every word you've said. Thumbs Up :)

ANOTHER BEST REPLY I RECEIVED

Me too nidhi, I agree with each and every word. And last line is just so apt. *yaar why didn't I think of this about alina befor gaurav* anyways sunflower52 may I know your name please?

My name is Salma. I like all the characters of this show. Abhay and Pia are my favs, but that does not mean, I will just blindly support all the wrong actions they do. I see everyone POV.

The thing is how Alina can't be worldly, she was locked up for 3 years not all her life. What Deepu did was wrong on her part. If you want to punish your child there are other ways. Locking her up would make her morerebellious.

So for me Alina is mystery to me. She confuses me.

Hey salma that is what I replied to someone here 'werewolves paidaishi pagal hain'
priya_1234 Senior Member
priya_1234
priya_1234

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Okay I saw this thread n couldn't resist myself .. 

I kinda agree with u TM .. Wink

When u look at it , abhay could have just asked Jeh to leave kabir .. But he added more , facts or assumptions i wont get into that. 

Abhay wasnt saving alina acc to meLOL. He was just paying back  back for what jeh did to him that morning. Jeh insulted him about his heart , clothes n evrything when it was absolutely not needed , when abhay was going his own way. Pinch

This was abhay paying it back to jeh. Though yes what both of them did doesnt make any sense to meErmm..

I agree with u on alina part , She could have opened her mouth n saved the day {atleast to save kabir's izzatLOL.} but she didnt which makes me think was she paying  back to jeh  for trying to kill her in her own silent & mysterious way?? {i know this doesnt make sense, but what does??}

Alina defo is one mystery which atleast i am not able to unfold.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
@tich, thats why I have never liked warewolves. even in the english version. You are right about them paidaishi pagal LOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_1234

..Chanakya... Goldie
..Chanakya...
..Chanakya...

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Yes I agree. That's the reason I love Ajeh more than anyone else.

But if the fight is just among themselves then its good. But if they involve third person other than pia then it becomes dirty.

I don't blame abhay. But its all alina's fault. She didn't accept her mistake for seducing kabir. Is she so dumb that she can't understand what misha is asking her to do? Or does she think that if she accepts her mistake abhay won't come back of her? I seriously don't understand this girl.

And Why So... just because Pia is Abhay's weakness...i mean if jay can kidnap Pia and force Abhay to change his decission...then why can't Abhay do the same with Jay through Alina...All Is Fair In Luv and War...
Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Chanakya...

Yes I agree. That's the reason I love Ajeh more than anyone else.

But if the fight is just among themselves then its good. But if they involve third person other than pia then it becomes dirty.

I don't blame abhay. But its all alina's fault. She didn't accept her mistake for seducing kabir. Is she so dumb that she can't understand what misha is asking her to do? Or does she think that if she accepts her mistake abhay won't come back of her? I seriously don't understand this girl.

And Why So... just because Pia is Abhay's weakness...i mean if jay can kidnap Pia and force Abhay to change his decission...then why can't Abhay do the same with Jay through Alina...All Is Fair In Luv and War...

I didn't get what are you trying to say and how is it related to the thing you quoted.
..Chanakya... Goldie
..Chanakya...
..Chanakya...

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by redwitch1987

Abhay was absolutely right in doing what he did, after all Jay never misses an opportunity to insult abhay, why should the rules be different for Abhay. In any case Jay might love Alina to some extent but I doubt his love is very intense as he himself tried to kill Alina.

I love Abhay and what he did. Did Jay even realize what could happened to Kabir if he managed to hit him. He lost control, which could have been very dan gerous if Abhay hadnt intervened . At first Abhay only told Jay not to hit Kabir. However, Jay kept on arguing , so Abhay did what he had to stop the fight.

We here are not saying about abhay stopping jeh in hitting kabir. We agree he was right in doing so.
But the discussion is about abhay saying that jeh tortured alina.

Jeh has fought with kabir only for alina because kabir blamed alina's character. But alina could have said the truth but she didn't.

Regarding jeh trying to kill alina, well if he wanted to then he could have killed her at home itself when alina was sandwitched between jeh and neel. But he chose to threaten her saying 'run alina run'. He turned into wolf. But why would he wait till she sits in kabir's car. And when alina's powers attacked him he just said 'aaj ek behen ne ek bhai pe hamla kiya hai' and 'ye tumne kya kardiya alina' but he wasn't guilty of what he did. That only means that he just threatened her and didn't want to kill her.

Who wanted to use Arnab dobrial against Abhey so that he can get Pia...Ans Jay

Who is saying that he can kill Pia if Abhay discloses Jay wrong doing in front of Pia... Ans Jay

Who involved Family first..Ans Jay by hurting Chand
Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Chanakya...

Originally posted by redwitch1987

Abhay was absolutely right in doing what he did, after all Jay never misses an opportunity to insult abhay, why should the rules be different for Abhay. In any case Jay might love Alina to some extent but I doubt his love is very intense as he himself tried to kill Alina.

I love Abhay and what he did. Did Jay even realize what could happened to Kabir if he managed to hit him. He lost control, which could have been very dan gerous if Abhay hadnt intervened . At first Abhay only told Jay not to hit Kabir. However, Jay kept on arguing , so Abhay did what he had to stop the fight.

We here are not saying about abhay stopping jeh in hitting kabir. We agree he was right in doing so.

But the discussion is about abhay saying that jeh tortured alina.

Jeh has fought with kabir only for alina because kabir blamed alina's character. But alina could have said the truth but she didn't.

Regarding jeh trying to kill alina, well if he wanted to then he could have killed her at home itself when alina was sandwitched between jeh and neel. But he chose to threaten her saying 'run alina run'. He turned into wolf. But why would he wait till she sits in kabir's car. And when alina's powers attacked him he just said 'aaj ek behen ne ek bhai pe hamla kiya hai' and 'ye tumne kya kardiya alina' but he wasn't guilty of what he did. That only means that he just threatened her and didn't want to kill her.

Who wanted to use Arnab dobrial against Abhey so that he can get Pia...Ans Jay

Who is saying that he can kill Pia if Abhay discloses Jay wrong doing in front of Pia... Ans Jay

Who involved Family first..Ans Jay by hurting Chand

---unrelated to the topic---

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index