Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay you need to know the facts first (Page 16)

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

don't kill me,. I think Pia is gonna slap Jai soon. Pia rejecting Jai is near, and that bombshell is a big hint that Jai's reality will come out in front of Pia by this week or next week.! I think Jai's track is gonna take a seat back,and it will solely focus on Alina, Abhay, and Pia.!Embarrassed

Syria, I'm sorry if I'm being very mean to all jeh fans but I wish that happens. And jeh dies. So that I can stop watching this show. Because without Sid and Jeh this show is useless to me. It takes my 30minutes daily. And don't worry pia won't slap jeh, because if she does her hand will be broken just like bella.

.AngadKripa. IF-Rockerz
.AngadKripa.
.AngadKripa.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
i do not like Alina because she is not faithful to her family. she needs to understand that she is not a human, so she needs to be more careful about what she says and does. Neil and Jay are just trying to protect their family cover. the only reason why Abhay intervenes is not because he cares for Alina but rather that he wants the Khuranas to look bad. in all honesty, Abhay just needs to stay out of it because like Neil emphasized, this is their family matter
Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .AngadKripa.

i do not like Alina because she is not faithful to her family. she needs to understand that she is not a human, so she needs to be more careful about what she says and does. Neil and Jay are just trying to protect their family cover. the only reason why Abhay intervenes is not because he cares for Alina but rather that he wants the Khuranas to look bad. in all honesty, Abhay just needs to stay out of it because like Neil emphasized, this is their family matter

Angie jeh was ready to risk his clan to get raichands punished for neil's death. But alina was more concerned about them than neel who was brutally killed. Jeh is as loyal as a dog just like abhay said and that's a compliment. But alina is useless. Leave her family, she couldn't even defend kabir. She is just gaining attention from abhay taking advantage of his saviour nature.
hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by hukshila

Originally posted by ...Tich...

I just stated the facts and if jeh really wanted to kill alina why didn't he try it again? That shows that he was only threatening her. If he doesn't care why did it affect him when kabir said bad about alina? And if jeh didn't react anything then that doesn't mean that abhay is right. That would be an assumption not fact. I gave examples of jeh's concern and all have believed and if you couldn't then there's a problem with your hatred for jeh and love for abhay.

He didn't try to kill again that he got terrified of Alina's powers and he has seen that now Alina's sympathies are with abhay n he dont' want her to go n join him against him...he didn't mean to threat her he went to kill her on that night.

Better not to argue who is right abhay or jeh as they are doing what they are being told by writers n directors. they are friends in real so we are wasting our time hereWink

hey thanks hukshila...u explained everything bang on Clap
its better to avoid it...bcoz some ppl will continue trying to defend Jeh till he crosses all limits n attacks Pia or something like that LOL...or maybe even after that ConfusedLOL
we all know its fiction...but still we argue who is right and who is wrong LOL

thanks Nishi, I m just watching show, if any one is wrong abhay or jeh or any other character i may also criticize as i made a post on T who was again after piya knowing that she has saved her life from Sid but yet i can't fight for fictional characters here i don't have enough time to wast here for fighting n defending who is wrong or right. Every one can be wrong to certain extent whether in real or reel life. we all come here to spend good time n if we have to fight better to shut down pc n save net n electricity bill n do some thing elseLOL.

well, that is again my STRICTLY my POV if no one likes or agree then please no fights on that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tich...

@anupama:

Yaar if abhay makes peace with werewolves, chand is not going to spare him. Its so unfortunate that even chand isn't spared by the cvs to spoil. (Referring to past week). Its better if jeh turns negative. They are hanging his character in a cliffhanger showing grey shades which is confusing. And I really don't trust alina. (Atleast not right now) jo bhi hai sab abhiya ke indirect dushman hai, I thought we'll have good abhiya scenes after world's most magical confession, lekin mila toh kya reddish orange shirt mein abhay. What is this torture?

@blue i enjoyed ur comments, well said Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index