Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay you need to know the facts first (Page 13)

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolgirl09

tich u dnt read my commentCry

See my reply on page-11

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Peace first!
No bashing!
I dont really agree with your point!
If you see your friend being ill treated everyday then you would ignore at first but if it continues for more you will lose your temper!
Then they have not said anything about how much Abhay know about Alina and not!
Maybe he can see some signs of her past!
And jeh has put Abhay down using his family!
That is Pia!
Pia is also his family!
And Abhay has seen the way Alina was being treated and so his rivalry with Jeh adds more fire to it!
Not to hurt anybody's feelings!
aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tich...

Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

<font size="2"></strong></font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">lol i thing u r assuming too much TM LOL</font>

<font size="2">we still dunno the backgroud story of Alina...so we have to believe what Abhay wassaying abt Alina...if he had said anything wrong, Jeh wud have argued that Abhay is wrong...but no...Alina crying itself proves that whatever Abhay said wastrue</font>

<font size="2">pehle it wasDipu and now Jehmistreating Alina...cuh'mon! Jeh even tried to kill her sister, what more proof do u want? Ermm</font>

<font size="2">infact Neil was better than Jeh...and killing him was wrong on part of Chandeena...and they cant b justified to kill a human</font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">as far Abhay's bursting out secrets is concerned, Abhay warned Jeh didnt he?...he said "dont hit Kabir...i m warning u Jeh"...and Jeh was like "i m warning u too Abhay"...and then Abhay said the truth in front of everyone and showed Jeh's true love for his sister</font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">anyways it was high time Jeh shud have been revealed...and somewhat he is revealed now...and thats good</font>

<strong><font size="2">thankyou...and this is my pov Smile</font>

<font size="4">Wow nishu kya mast answer diya anyways I just want abhay and alina to combine their powers and hunt Jeh and dipu aunty down ab toh sirf 2 Khurana's baache hai so abhina on hunting ground I can imagaine alina using her powers and abhay using his haato mein haat chale hum ek saathDay DreamingDay Dreaming</font>

Archi now you are speaking too much. No one is here discussing abhina love or powers or what they'll do in future.
Refrain from unrelated discussions.

I kinda agree with the first comment in this discussion! And I would please reuest Abhiya fans not to bash Jiya fans and Jiya fans such as you not to post such false posts!
Peace!

Edited by MiniMouse810 - 18 September 2011 at 8:35am
aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

<font size="2">even i stated the facts LOL</font>

<font size="2">u wont believe Jeh is wrong until he attacks on Pia and tries to kill her, right?...dont worry, that will also happen soon LOL</font>

<font size="2">loving ur favourite is another thing but justfying his wrong actions is another...i can understand u love Jeh way too much and u cant see him as evil...but unfortunately he was supposed to b like this only...they had created suspence abt Jeh from day 1...so it was quite obvious</font>

That is what even I want to say loving your favourites is one thing and justifying their actions is another. And here abhay is definitely wrong in questioning jeh's love.

And I can say you assume too much because you said I can't see him as evil and I justify his wrong actions. Well dear only the ones who know me here can tell you I'm a very big abhiya and abhay fan too and probably more than you. But I don't justify which is wrong. Jeh is evil that all jeh fans have accepted right from day-1 and still we love him. But blaming him for something he hasn't done is not right.

oh puhleze! lets not discuss who is whose fan LOL...i have seen ur enough posts to know whose fan u r LOL
but yes! u r right that u r bigger fan than me LOL...bcoz even when i write these things here, i take it quite lightly...i like Abhay's character but i m not obsessed with him...i only say what i feel...and even u can ask anyone in the forum LOL
i come here for fun rather than discussions...i generally avoid these kinda posts...but ur last post to defend Jeh did impress me so thats why i entered this topic
anyways! enjoy ur discussion LOL

People peace out! And Abhay did not do wrong questioning Jeh's love I would say!
Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniMouse810

Originally posted by Sidchu

<font size="2"></strong></font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">lol i thing u r assuming too much TM LOL</font>

<font size="2">we still dunno the backgroud story of Alina...so we have to believe what Abhay wassaying abt Alina...if he had said anything wrong, Jeh wud have argued that Abhay is wrong...but no...Alina crying itself proves that whatever Abhay said wastrue</font>

<font size="2">pehle it wasDipu and now Jehmistreating Alina...cuh'mon! Jeh even tried to kill her sister, what more proof do u want? Ermm</font>

<font size="2">infact Neil was better than Jeh...and killing him was wrong on part of Chandeena...and they cant b justified to kill a human</font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">as far Abhay's bursting out secrets is concerned, Abhay warned Jeh didnt he?...he said "dont hit Kabir...i m warning u Jeh"...and Jeh was like "i m warning u too Abhay"...and then Abhay said the truth in front of everyone and showed Jeh's true love for his sister</font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">anyways it was high time Jeh shud have been revealed...and somewhat he is revealed now...and thats good</font>

<strong><font size="2">thankyou...and this is my pov Smile</font>

<font size="4">Wow nishu kya mast answer diya anyways I just want abhay and alina to combine their powers and hunt Jeh and dipu aunty down ab toh sirf 2 Khurana's baache hai so abhina on hunting ground I can imagaine alina using her powers and abhay using his haato mein haat chale hum ek saathDay DreamingDay Dreaming</font>

Archi now you are speaking too much. No one is here discussing abhina love or powers or what they'll do in future.
Refrain from unrelated discussions.

I kinda agree with the first comment in this discussion! And I would please reuest Abhiya fans not to bash Jiya fans and Jiya fans such as you not to post such false posts!
Peace!

O hello madam, no one has bashed anyone here. We are not newbies and we all have been here for long time and no one is separately abhiya fan or jiya fan. Don't create conflicts here in the name of PEACE. And please keep your half-knowledge to yourself. We are friends and very much cool here.
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
TC I jst wnt 2 say i dont find Abhay wrong.Come on Abhay & jeh both r gud but v shuld not forget they r vampire & warewolf & showing sympathy 2wards each other is not in their blood.They r enemies since ages so its obvious both will insult each other & in war there is no right or wrong its all abt winning by hook or crook.And how can u say tht jeh not illtreat Alina.Ok do u hhave any point 2 prove tht jeh would have not killed Alina if she had not used her power.V all know Jeh was really pissed off wid Alina & he really wnted 2 kill her tht night but Alina powers save her.On 2nd thought if u c in ur neighbourhood tht one bro is brutually trating her sis thn wht will u do as gud human being I will toh complain abt the prsn & same Abhay did he nt complained but 1st warn jeh & whn jeh refused thn he took this step.And alina also not supported jeh tht means jeh really treated her badly.So how can u say tht Abhay shuld 1st know the facts & thn insult Alina whn Alina who was the victim herself not utter a word or favoured Jeh so its obvious Abhay will think tht Jeh treat her badly.So its all abt Vampire & warewolf fight.Jab jeh never miss a chance 2 insult Abhay on his clothes & thn planning 2 showcase his powers.And as u were saying tht y Abhay was questioning jeh's luv 4 Alina whn jeh never questioned his love 4 Pia thn my ans is jeh can never question Abhay's luv 4 Pia coz he himself witnessed their love whn Pia unfreezed him,whn Abhay was ready 2 go 2 prison 2 save Pia & Abhay always questioned jeh's luv coz Abhay always saw jeh either killing Pia or threatning him tht he'll kill Pia ab Abhay ko kya pta how jeh is as a prsn whn jeh dont know how Abhay is as a prsnEmbarrassed
This is my POV.Sorry if I hurt u

Edited by cuteshrishti - 18 September 2011 at 9:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshilaEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

redwitch1987hukshilaSheDevil--Anna--

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">TC I jst wnt 2 say i dont find Abhay wrong.Come on Abhay & jeh both r gud but v shuld not forget they r vampire & warewolf& showing sympathy 2wards each other is not in their blood.They r enemies since ages so its obvious both will insult each other & in war there is no right or wrong its all abt winning by hook or crook.And how can u say tht jeh not illtreat Alina.Ok do u hhave any point 2 prove tht jeh would have not killed Alina if she had not used her power.V all know Jeh was really pissed off wid Alina & he really wnted 2 kill her tht night but Alina powers save her.On 2nd thought if u c in ur neighbourhood tht one bro is brutually trating her sis thn wht will u do as gud human being I will toh complain abt the prsn & same Abhay did he nt complained but 1st warn jeh & whn jeh refused thn he took this step.And alina also not supported jeh tht means jeh really treated her badly.So how can u say tht Abhay shuld 1st know the facts & thn insult Alina whn Alina who was the victim herself not utter a word or favoured Jeh so its obvious Abhay will think tht Jeh treat her badly.So its all abt Vampire & warewolf fight.Jab jeh never miss a chance 2 insult Abhay on his clothes & thn planning 2 showcase his powers.And as u were saying tht y Abhay was questioningjeh's luv 4Alinawhn jeh neverquestionedhis love 4 Pia thn my ans isjeh can never question Abhay's luv 4 Pia coz he himself witnessed their love whn Pia unfreezed him,whn Abhay was ready 2 go 2 prison 2 save Pia & Abhay always questioned jeh's luv coz Abhay always saw jeh either killing Pia or threatning him tht he'll kill Pia ab Abhay ko kya pta how jeh is as a prsn whn jeh dont know how Abhay is as a prsnEmbarrassed</font>
</div>
<div>
<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">This is my POV.Sorry if I hurt u</font>

I really loved your POV shrishti. And I completely agree with you. With each and every word. Abhay and jeh don't know each other personally. Abhay calls him a dog and jeh calls him a leech. I'm sure once they become friends everything will be alright. As the viewers of the show it was never shown to us jeh ill-treating alina, even when jeh fought with deeps alina wasn't there. So probably she didn't knew it. But I wish she could have said something during the fight. Atleast in favor of kabir when blamed. But if abhay didn't knew the facts it was alina's fault not abhay's. I wish her past gets unveiled soon. Thanks for this beautiful comment of yours.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index