Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay you need to know the facts first (Page 11)

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

<font size="2"></strong></font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">lol i thing u r assuming too much TM LOL</font>

<font size="2">we still dunno the backgroud story of Alina...so we have to believe what Abhay wassaying abt Alina...if he had said anything wrong, Jeh wud have argued that Abhay is wrong...but no...Alina crying itself proves that whatever Abhay said wastrue</font>

<font size="2">pehle it wasDipu and now Jehmistreating Alina...cuh'mon! Jeh even tried to kill her sister, what more proof do u want? Ermm</font>

<font size="2">infact Neil was better than Jeh...and killing him was wrong on part of Chandeena...and they cant b justified to kill a human</font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">as far Abhay's bursting out secrets is concerned, Abhay warned Jeh didnt he?...he said "dont hit Kabir...i m warning u Jeh"...and Jeh was like "i m warning u too Abhay"...and then Abhay said the truth in front of everyone and showed Jeh's true love for his sister</font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">anyways it was high time Jeh shud have been revealed...and somewhat he is revealed now...and thats good</font>

<strong><font size="2">thankyou...and this is my pov Smile</font>

<font size="4">Wow nishu kya mast answer diya anyways I just want abhay and alina to combine their powers and hunt Jeh and dipu aunty down ab toh sirf 2 Khurana's baache hai so abhina on hunting ground I can imagaine alina using her powers and abhay using his haato mein haat chale hum ek saathDay DreamingDay Dreaming</font>

Archi now you are speaking too much. No one is here discussing abhina love or powers or what they'll do in future.
Refrain from unrelated discussions.

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tich...

<font size="2"></strong></font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">lol i thing u r assuming too much TM LOL</font>

<font size="2">we still dunno the backgroud story of Alina...so we have to believe what Abhay wassaying abt Alina...if he had said anything wrong, Jeh wud have argued that Abhay is wrong...but no...Alina crying itself proves that whatever Abhay said wastrue</font>

<font size="2">pehle it wasDipu and now Jehmistreating Alina...cuh'mon! Jeh even tried to kill her sister, what more proof do u want? Ermm</font>

<font size="2">infact Neil was better than Jeh...and killing him was wrong on part of Chandeena...and they cant b justified to kill a human</font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">as far Abhay's bursting out secrets is concerned, Abhay warned Jeh didnt he?...he said "dont hit Kabir...i m warning u Jeh"...and Jeh was like "i m warning u too Abhay"...and then Abhay said the truth in front of everyone and showed Jeh's true love for his sister</font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">anyways it was high time Jeh shud have been revealed...and somewhat he is revealed now...and thats good</font>

<strong><font size="2">thankyou...and this is my pov Smile</font>

I just stated the facts and if jeh really wanted to kill alina why didn't he try it again? That shows that he was only threatening her. If he doesn't care why did it affect him when kabir said bad about alina? And if jeh didn't react anything then that doesn't mean that abhay is right. That would be an assumption not fact. I gave examples of jeh's concern and all have believed and if you couldn't then there's a problem with your hatred for jeh and love for abhay.
 I thought u see Jeh scenes carefullyErmm but Jeh himself said alina is more powerful in all family and she has hidden powers which he wants to use for his family in war! But he will get a shocker when alina will use against K'sLOL
N yes person remains silent only when someone speaks truth or else everyone defends themselves at least normal people doLOLLOL n yes abhay is loved by all including us and alina so our hero is always having support of his ladiesWink
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Archi now you are speaking too much. No one is here discussing abhina love or powers or what they'll do in future.
Refrain from unrelated discussions.
 Nothing is unrelated when abhay and alina have a connection in between them then these things come in argument and also abhay saving alina is due to that connection which exists in leaders of both clansEmbarrassed
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
@tich, I don't think people are getting your point you are making. They have even bashed Pia for not supporting abhay when it came to Sid. How was Pia suppose to supportor trust Abhay when she has no idea about the reality of Sid. Even Chand told Abhay to tell Pia about Sid.

I know this not relevant to your topic, but you got my point right.  

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolgirl09

<font color="#990033">tich i cant comment now abt word assumption i missed fridays episode
but yes i agree dat jeh n neel love alina alot n as we audience dnt knw alina's past we cant say anything abt her character...
but i think jeh had arguements wid deps for abt 3-4 times nly for alina n do u remember his first fight wid abhay for alina saying mind ur tongue abhay she is my sister
n aftr dat wid dips n dat was in order to serve her burgers as she was hungry,n again wid dipanita wen abhay tried to xpose alina in front of mr.dobriyal,wen abhay saves his parents frm his enemies den it called as caring n loving son
n when jeh defends his mom n sis den its not caring its called as fighting
</font>

Juveria, I agree with you. You have even added the points which I missed. The main problem lies in the thinking of obsessive fans here. They need to think about the situation instead of characters and look into everyones pov.
When facts are being said few are still hanging on assumptions due to hatred.
Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

I just stated the facts and if jeh really wanted to kill alina why didn't he try it again? That shows that he was only threatening her. If he doesn't care why did it affect him when kabir said bad about alina? And if jeh didn't react anything then that doesn't mean that abhay is right. That would be an assumption not fact. I gave examples of jeh's concern and all have believed and if you couldn't then there's a problem with your hatred for jeh and love for abhay.

<font size="2">even i stated the facts LOL</font>

<font size="2">u wont believe Jeh is wrong until he attacks on Pia and tries to kill her, right?...dont worry, that will also happen soon LOL</font>

<font size="2">loving ur favourite is another thing but justfying his wrong actions is another...i can understand u love Jeh way too much and u cant see him as evil...but unfortunately he was supposed to b like this only...they had created suspence abt Jeh from day 1...so it was quite obvious</font>

That is what even I want to say loving your favourites is one thing and justifying their actions is another. And here abhay is definitely wrong in questioning jeh's love.

And I can say you assume too much because you said I can't see him as evil and I justify his wrong actions. Well dear only the ones who know me here can tell you I'm a very big abhiya and abhay fan too and probably more than you. But I don't justify which is wrong. Jeh is evil that all jeh fans have accepted right from day-1 and still we love him. But blaming him for something he hasn't done is not right.
priya_1234 Senior Member
priya_1234
priya_1234

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya_1234

Okay I saw this thread ncouldn'tresistmyself..

I kinda agree with u TM ..Wink

When u look at it , abhay could have just asked Jeh to leave kabir .. But he added more , facts orassumptionsi wont get into that.

Abhay wasnt saving alina acc to meLOL. He was just paying back back for what jeh did to him that morning. Jeh insulted him about his heart , clothes n evrything when it was absolutely not needed , when abhay was going his own way.Pinch

This was abhay paying it back to jeh. Though yes what both of them did doesnt make any sense to meErmm..

I agree with u on alina part , She could have opened her mouth n saved the day {atleast to save kabir's izzatLOL.}but she didnt which makes me think was she paying back to jeh for trying to kill her in her own silent & mysterious way?? {i know this doesnt make sense, but what does??}

Alina defo is one mystery which atleast i am not able to unfold.Confused

Well that's what all say. Alina jitni bholi dikhti hai utni hai nahin. She is nothing but a traitor and a backstabber.
I'm sure there is a reason why deepu locked her up. I'm only waiting for her past to get revealed.

Traitor to what??? Confused

If u stand against ur family's wrong doings n insanity i think its called being sensible n righteous... 

As for deepu locking her up , come on yaar u r trying to justify a horrendous act. WHich mother does that to her own blood?? 

Yes even i want her past revealed but from what lil tit bits we have got to see of alina , she doesnt seem like some1 who will do some terrorizing acts to deserve such a treatment from family.  . Remember when Jeh kidnapped piya , she was all against it n said something like that "Why cant vampires n werewolves live n let live"... 

So she cant be all that bad. her heart seems to be at a right place man. Yes she is mysterious in terms of her past but presently she  is being somewhat sensible n we shud admit that. 

Edited by priya_1234 - 18 September 2011 at 6:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1OriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index