Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Chanakya...

And Why So... just because Pia is Abhay's weakness...i mean if jay can kidnap Pia and force Abhay to change his decission...then why can't Abhay do the same with Jay through Alina...All Is Fair In Luv and War...

I didn't get what are you trying to say and how is it related to the thing you quoted.
..Chanakya... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...Tich...

We here are not saying about abhay stopping jeh in hitting kabir. We agree he was right in doing so.
But the discussion is about abhay saying that jeh tortured alina.

Jeh has fought with kabir only for alina because kabir blamed alina's character. But alina could have said the truth but she didn't.

Regarding jeh trying to kill alina, well if he wanted to then he could have killed her at home itself when alina was sandwitched between jeh and neel. But he chose to threaten her saying 'run alina run'. He turned into wolf. But why would he wait till she sits in kabir's car. And when alina's powers attacked him he just said 'aaj ek behen ne ek bhai pe hamla kiya hai' and 'ye tumne kya kardiya alina' but he wasn't guilty of what he did. That only means that he just threatened her and didn't want to kill her.

Who wanted to use Arnab dobrial against Abhey so that he can get Pia...Ans Jay

Who is saying that he can kill Pia if Abhay discloses Jay wrong doing in front of Pia... Ans Jay

Who involved Family first..Ans Jay by hurting Chand
Jin. thumbnail

Who wanted to use Arnab dobrial against Abhey so that he can get Pia...Ans Jay

Who is saying that he can kill Pia if Abhay discloses Jay wrong doing in front of Pia... Ans Jay

Who involved Family first..Ans Jay by hurting Chand

---unrelated to the topic---
..Chanakya... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...Tich...

I didn't get what are you trying to say and how is it related to the thing you quoted.

what i mean is why shouldn't he involve any third person who is weakness of jay...

Edited by ..Chanakya... - 12 years ago
Jin. thumbnail

what i mean is why shouldn't he involve any third person who is weakness of jay...

You have taken the meaning of the words wrongly.

Abhay and jeh can fight with each other saying who loves pia more.
But either jeh using pia or abhay using alina is wrong. And any other third person involvement shouldn't be there.
coolgirl09 thumbnail
tich i cant comment now abt word assumption i missed fridays episode
but yes i agree dat jeh n neel love alina alot n as we audience dnt knw alina's past we cant say anything abt her character...
but i think jeh had arguements wid deps for abt 3-4 times nly for alina n do u remember his first fight wid abhay for alina saying mind ur tongue abhay she is my sister
n aftr dat wid dips n dat was in order to serve her burgers as she was hungry,n again wid dipanita wen abhay tried to xpose alina in front of mr.dobriyal,wen abhay saves his parents frm his enemies den it called as caring n loving son
n when jeh defends his mom n sis den its not caring its called as fighting
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Well as long as abhay and alina are togather to kick ass of their enemies and use their powers combined I have no problem with whatever they doπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree to certain extent

The way neel spoke to alina was not good . there was no respect in his voice & it was complete order ...& alina shows no interest to leave the party . In whole it looked as if neel is forcing alina & anyone who see this will support girl . So abhay supported alina .

In kabir fight i agree abhay was not right ..he can save kabir & even alina but he got chance to bring jeh family thing in front of everyone as jeh did the same by taking his pic he being super man to show in front of all the college . I guess both dont leave oppt when it come to fight & bring each other down . So i wont say that abhay is wrong ..there are many time even jeh has done the same .

Some where abhay do have soft corner for alina & i guess this is main reason he is supportive of that girl who is from enemy clan .

Good post !!

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Well as long as abhay and alina are togather to kick ass of their enemies and use their powers combined I have no problem with whatever they doπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL archi let see what cv can show in terms of alina...alina can turn negative if she find about abhlya πŸ˜†
Jin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

@tich, thats why I have never liked warewolves. even in the english version. You are right about them paidaishi pagalπŸ˜†.

I'm glad you agreed with me. The biggest problem lies in the fact that they have hearts and very very deep emotional feelings just like dogs. Hence they get hyper so easily. That's why I called them paidaishi pagal. And deepu, neel, jeh and alina just proved it. πŸ˜‰