Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay you need to know the facts first - Page 5

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chakku

<font color="#006600">I agree with you Tich on the fact that Abhay shouldn't have brought the family issues of the Khuranas infront of everyone. It wasn't required. Moreover, the fight of Jeh and Kabir was not related to Alinna's ill-treatment at her home. I would have applauded Abhay if he had just stopped Jeh from punching Kabir. But the whole fight appeared useless to me.</font>

<font color="#006600">And regarding Jeh, well I really appreciated him when he fought with Deepz and brought those burgers for Alinna, but he really pissed me off when he was torturing and threatening Alinna to kill her. And he really needs to check his temper. He should have first inquired from Alinna and Kabir, that what they were doing and then reacted because I didn't see both of them doing anything ODD.</font>

<font color="#006600">And I will refrain myself from giving views on Alinna because her character is yet to be explored.</font>

Thanks for your lovely comment chakku.
I would say the same thing to you all the three were at fault.
Jeh has gone mad, he needs to go to rehab or take anger management classes.
Abhay, well he becomes so blind in seeing damsels-in-distress that he thinks everyone tortures them and he should fight the world without knowing truth.
And alina, well how come she didn't understand misha's gestures being a woman? I wonder.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ...Tich...

First of all this is not a comparison thread between abhay and jeh. And what all you wrote was a comparison just to show your hatred towards jeh.

And secondly, jeh insulted just abhay's clothing or his vampire skills infront of everyone but he didn't ever question his love for pia or chand or haseena. He didn't ever falsely blame abhay.

And there is a difference between abhay and jeh. Abhay being a good he can save kabir but he doesn't have any right to question jeh's love for his sister. And when he put false allegations alina didn't say anything, that's just so sick.

And if you think jeh and pia's dance is seductive or more seductive then there is something wrong with you. Your hatred is just so extreme and that shows in your comparison post.

excuse me. I'll nt get any award for praising abhay or insulting jeh. I m very much discussing abt serial. And i'm nt comparing them. I m speaking the truth. And fact is this is nt emotional family drama where after knowing the fact that jeh is nt responsible for anything, he will suddenly develope sympathy 4 him and will nt try to harm jeh. I mean reason is nt important 4 abhay. And if u want abhay to check reality than it applies to jeh also. Dnt u think before jumping in this war he should know that his brother was killed coz he tried to interfear in family fight of vampire. If jeh really luvs his sister than he must protect her in front of dipanita where she really need her brother nt frm kabir as even alina can protect herself frm human being. That what abhay was trying to say.
quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am fully agree with u dear

but after reading all the replys i have nothing to say

but i still like to share something tht why can't jeh able to convince alina rather fighting with others

he can handle any girl in tension but when it comes to alina he always threat her to death and try to make her feel responsible towards family  and blamed her for everything after tht incident

can't he understand how she is being juggling with her heart and mind

at least he support her and make her realise tht she is also part of them ...
only orders aor harsh word acan't make someone responsible but love

but les see whts there in future epi

cv can make us fool at any moment

hope for the best
Jin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ASTHA-

excuse me. I'll nt get any award for praising abhay or insulting jeh. I m very much discussing abt serial. And i'm nt comparing them. I m speaking the truth. And fact is this is nt emotional family drama where after knowing the fact that jeh is nt responsible for anything, he will suddenly develope sympathy 4 him and will nt try to harm jeh. I mean reason is nt important 4 abhay. And if u want abhay to check reality than it applies to jeh also. Dnt u think before jumping in this war he should know that his brother was killed coz he tried to interfear in family fight of vampire. If jeh really luvs his sister than he must protect her in front of dipanita where she really need her brother nt frm kabir as even alina can protect herself frm human being. That what abhay was trying to say.

Oh dear its not me but its you who need a reality check. Your post consisted of (both the posts infact) that if jeh has done this then abhay can do this, or jeh has done this so abhay has to do this, jeh has done such wrong then how abhay should not do wrong, if this applies to abhay then this applies to jeh also. Anyone who read your reply would easily say its unrelated to the topic and a comparison post.

All that I can tell you is please don't comment here again. When you think you have understood the topic well then also keep away before it turns into an argument.
shewolf thumbnail
@Astha..sorry to jump into your conversation with Tich..
frankly speaking your not at all discussing what is written in the topic. ๐Ÿ˜† its about Abhay questioning Jeh's love for his sister, what happens between Jeh, Alina and what happens at their home has nothing to do with Abhay with the war or any point of view. and Abhay has no right to blame Jeh for what Deepu did..and yes Abhay needs to know the whole truth and then blame him, and as for Abhay coming in between and stopping Jeh and Kabir..none of us said that he was wrong in doing that. ๐Ÿค“
Jin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: quarkinsen

i am fully agree with u dear

but after reading all the replys i have nothing to say

but i still like to share something tht why can't jeh able to convince alina rather fighting with others

he can handle any girl in tension but when it comes to alina he always threat her to death and try to make her feel responsible towards family and blamed her for everything after tht incident

can't he understand how she is being juggling with her heart and mind

at least he support her and make her realise tht she is also part of them ...
only orders aor harsh word acan't make someone responsible but love

but les see whts there in future epi

cv can make us fool at any moment

hope for the best

Jeh has gone mad. That's the only answer I can give.

He never intended to kill her because if that's true then he would have killed her the next morning too when she came to house after neel's death. But he like a idiot threatens her so that she supports her clan. And alina veing mentally weak herself (thanks to deepu) can't understand this. Guess werewolves paidaishi pagal hai.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
You are right, about abhay jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts about why  Alina was  locked in the room.

This was their mother's decision, not Jeh or Neil. Their mother is the clan leader, you can not go against your leader. So Abhay had no right to bring in this issue into public. Abhay had the right to stop Jeh from hitting Kabir, but not drag Khurrana's secret into this.

Jeh has lost it, because his family is in tatters, his mom is in hiding, Neil being dead and Alina is no support either. He is frustrated, so he is looking an excuse for a fight.  This fight with Kabir was just an excuse, nothing else.

Alina I need to know more about this girl, before I can tell what she really is. One thing I can agree is she might have never shown any family loyalty before her brother's Gaurav death. 

As they say "Tali do haatho sey bachti hai".
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i m not on any one's side. if you keep abhay aside it was alina who came to kabir for dance even when jeh looked at them she was holding kabir not him so he doesn't justify for fight. he might have been caring as you mentioned above but when alina told panchi about piya he went to kill alina without giving any chance, alina got saved because jeh got terrified from her powers n turned back. His character may be nice before but now its getting totally dark as he misbehaved with alina n keeps on threatening abhay about piya's life. Even for blackmailing abhay he kidnapped piya, i can't justify his character now.

I can't justify abhya revealing khurana's secrets here as well, he might have stopped fight without telling the Cinderella story here. overall there was no reason of fight.

just leave every thing and just watch the show coz all character are doing what they are being given by writers n directors. i think members here should better not to fight who is right or who is wrong coz all are characters as the are friends in reality as rithvick told he has only friend vivian on sets. so just watch the show without justifying any character๐Ÿ˜Š

NO OFFENSE to any one, STRICTLY my opinion
Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
shewolf thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunflower52

You are right, about abhay jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts about why Alina was locked in the room.

This was their mother's decision, not Jeh or Neil. Their mother is the clan leader, you can not go against your leader. So Abhay had no right to bring in this issue into public. Abhay had the right to stop Jeh from hitting Kabir, but not drag Khurrana's secret into this.

Jeh has lost it, because his family is in tatters, his mom is in hiding, Neil being dead and Alina is no support either. He is frustrated, so he is looking an excuse for a fight. This fight with Kabir was just an excuse, nothing else.

Alina I need to know more about this girl, before I can tell what she really is. One thing I can agree is she might have never shown any family loyalty before her brother's Gaurav death.

As they say "Tali do haatho sey bachti hai".

Bang on. I agree with every word you've said. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ :)
Jin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hukshila

<font color="#0000FF">i m not on any one's side. if you keep abhay aside it was alina who came to kabir for dance even when jeh looked at them she was holding kabir not him so he doesn't justify for fight. he might have been caring as you mentioned above but when alina told panchi about piya he went to kill alina without giving any chance, alina got saved because jeh got terrified from her powers n turned back. His character may be nice before but now its getting totally dark as he misbehaved with alina n keeps on threatening abhay about piya's life. Even for blackmailing abhay he kidnapped piya, i can't justify his character now.
NO OFFENSE to any one, STRICTLY my opinion
</font>

Well you need not justify jeh's character because that isn't what topic is about. What he did to pia is not needed because has gone nuts.

Yes, coming to related part, yes alina was holding kabir, but karbuza chaku pe gire ya chaku karbuze pe baat toh ek hi hai. Alina should stopped him and have told the truth. Afterall which brother wants his sister to be with a casanova? And whereas killing alina is concerned why doesn't he kill her now? Just because he only threatened to kill her but alina unknowing attacked him. Jeh is rude to alina but killing is never his motto. But abhay is wrong is blaming jeh for deepu's deeds. Other than that I'm glad he saved kabir and indirectly jeh too from exposing his wolf powers.