Abhay you need to know the facts first - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by redwitch1987

Abhay was absolutely right in doing what he did, after all Jay never misses an opportunity to insult abhay, why should the rules be different for Abhay. In any case Jay might love Alina to some extent but I doubt his love is very intense as he himself tried to kill Alina.

I love Abhay and what he did. Did Jay even realize what could happened to Kabir if he managed to hit him. He lost control, which could have been very dan gerous if Abhay hadnt intervened . At first Abhay only told Jay not to hit Kabir. However, Jay kept on arguing , so Abhay did what he had to stop the fight.

We here are not saying about abhay stopping jeh in hitting kabir. We agree he was right in doing so.
But the discussion is about abhay saying that jeh tortured alina.

Jeh has fought with kabir only for alina because kabir blamed alina's character. But alina could have said the truth but she didn't.

Regarding jeh trying to kill alina, well if he wanted to then he could have killed her at home itself when alina was sandwitched between jeh and neel. But he chose to threaten her saying 'run alina run'. He turned into wolf. But why would he wait till she sits in kabir's car. And when alina's powers attacked him he just said 'aaj ek behen ne ek bhai pe hamla kiya hai' and 'ye tumne kya kardiya alina' but he wasn't guilty of what he did. That only means that he just threatened her and didn't want to kill her.
Look if Jay can threaten Abhay using Piya as a bait, so can Abhay using Alina but he didnt. He could have but he didnt .

As far as the family thingie is concerned , I think Piya is more to Abhay than his own family and he loves her more than he ever loved anything .So in a way Jay did far worse than insulting his family.

And as far as Alina is concerned, Alina literally went into shock when she saw Jay attack Kabir, everyone was in shock. There was no time for her to react. She didnt want to seduce Kabir , she just did what Misha told her to do. I doubt if Alina even know what she was doing. She is not worldly wise.

I also think Abhay really cares for Alina but only as a friend. You'll see that is future episodes that Abhay really cares for Alina.

Other than that , Jay could stand up against Dipanita, After all Abhay stands up against Chand and Haseena if he feels they are doing wrong.

And to some extent I know even you agree that what I am saying is true. Its up to you if you admit it or not.
Its jeh who need to know the fact first. Did he asked kabir that what he was doing? First he should ask both (kabir and alina) that what was going between them before attacking anyone. And if he wants to control someone than i dont think he has any right to control kabir in anyway coz its his life and he can do anything. He must apply all his power on his sister. And i dont think alina was wrong. Alina and kabir's dance steps were less seductive than jeh and piya. First he need to think that he himself is doing the same for which he is blaming kabir. Piya is just his girl frd not wife. I think even he must not do all that step with her if he dont want others to do with his sister.

May be abhay dont know the matter or i can say he dont need to know. Becoz both of them(abhay and jeh) dont have any sympathy for each other. Jeh didnt left any chance to humiliate raichands so i think even abhay dont need to know fact first. If jeh can insult abhay for his cloths even after knowing the fact  than do u think abhay need to learn his past to insult him.? Why should abhay care what was alina's past and what was reason behind treating her in worst way? It was opportunity to insult him and he just grab that.

Well i dont think Jeh loves alina coz if i m not wrong he tried to kill her. And i refuse to belive that he was just trying to threatened her. He and neel really mean to kill alina. And on that day alina was saved coz of her power and now he is not thinking to attack alina becoz he knows alina is more powerful than him.

Coming to family matter than yes abhay has right to speak and involve in their family matter because just to take revenge from abhay they tried to put blame of tyagi's murder on haseena. What was need to drag abhay's family in it? If jeh can drag abhay's mom for revenge than why to blame abhay if he is using alina? I dont think rules r different for abhay and Jeh.

Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago
@ASTHA, plus I think Abhay looks hot in Black like no one else can.
I guess fault lies with all three of them
Abhay , Alina and Jeh...
Abhay because he needs to keep family issues away from the fight right now as the fight is no longer about clan and getting between two siblings in not the right thing.
Jeh because he needs to control his temper and act after thinking...
Aline because she needs to have at least some loyalty to her clan, I really disliked the fact that she just stood by with her mouth shut without uttering a word in support of her brother...
Both Abhay and Jeh would have supported their family in public if such a situation arose...
But in that respect Alina was a failure

Originally posted by -ASTHA-

Its jeh who need to know the fact first. Did he asked kabir that what he was doing? First he should ask both (kabir and alina) that what was going between them before attacking anyone. And if he wants to control someone than i dont think he has any right to control kabir in anyway coz its his life and he can do anything. He must apply all his power on his sister. And i dont think alina was wrong. Alina and kabir's dance steps were less seductive than jeh and piya. First he need to think that he himself is doing the same for which he is blaming kabir. Piya is just his girl frd not wife. I think even he must not do all that step with her if he dont want others to do with his sister.

May be abhay dont know the matter or i can say he dont need to know. Becoz both of them(abhay and jeh) dont have any sympathy for each other. Jeh didnt left any chance to humiliate raichands so i think even abhay dont need to know fact first. If jeh can insult abhay for his cloths even after knowing the fact than do u think abhay need to learn his past to insult him.? Why should abhay care what was alina's past and what was reason behind treating her in worst way? It was opportunity to insult him and he just grab that.

Well i dont think Jeh loves alina coz if i m not wrong he tried to kill her. And i refuse to belive that he was just trying to threatened her. He and neel really mean to kill alina. And on that day alina was saved coz of her power and now he is not thinking to attack alina becoz he knows alina is more powerful than him.

Coming to family matter than yes abhay has right to speak and involve in their family matter because just to take revenge from abhay they tried to put blame of tyagi's murder on haseena. What was need to drag abhay's family in it? If jeh can drag abhay's mom for revenge than why to blame abhay if he is using alina? I dont think rules r different for abhay and Jeh.

First of all this is not a comparison thread between abhay and jeh. And what all you wrote was a comparison just to show your hatred towards jeh.

And secondly, jeh insulted just abhay's clothing or his vampire skills infront of everyone but he didn't ever question his love for pia or chand or haseena. He didn't ever falsely blame abhay.

And there is a difference between abhay and jeh. Abhay being a good he can save kabir but he doesn't have any right to question jeh's love for his sister. And when he put false allegations alina didn't say anything, that's just so sick.

And if you think jeh and pia's dance is seductive or more seductive then there is something wrong with you. Your hatred is just so extreme and that shows in your comparison post.
to hot headed right now!Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

Look if Jay can threaten Abhay using Piya as a bait, so can Abhay using Alina but he didnt. He could have but he didnt .

As far as the family thingie is concerned , I think Piya is more to Abhay than his own family and he loves her more than he ever loved anything .So in a way Jay did far worse than insulting his family.

And as far as Alina is concerned, Alina literally went into shock when she saw Jay attack Kabir, everyone was in shock. There was no time for her to react. She didnt want to seduce Kabir , she just did what Misha told her to do. I doubt if Alina even know what she was doing. She is not worldly wise.

I also think Abhay really cares for Alina but only as a friend. You'll see that is future episodes that Abhay really cares for Alina.

Other than that , Jay could stand up against Dipanita, After all Abhay stands up against Chand and Haseena if he feels they are doing wrong.

And to some extent I know even you agree that what I am saying is true. Its up to you if you admit it or not.

Who has asked you what abhay could do using alina or why jeh used pia? Where did pia's topic come from?
That's what is the problem with you guys. When you aren't heard you come up with comparison posts.

And alina did what just misha told and she is not worldly wise? Oh really! Dear alina's age would be in hundreds and is she not a woman to understand such things?

And who did ask you whether abhay cares for alina or not? Didn't you read the topic properly?

And atlast abhay would stand up against chand and haseena if they are wrong. Oh then why didn't he send them to jail for killing neel? Even I'm abhay fan but I never hate other character nor I compare. And I don't speak unrelated things in a topic.

@ASTHA, plus I think Abhay looks hot in Black like no one else can.

---unrelated to the topic---
Originally posted by syria2014

i better no comment b.c Jai is pissing me off ,and so is Abhay.I wanna go whack both of them. the only character i am feeling love towards is Metz!Every character is pissing me off!!😡

Syria jeh has gone mad after neel's death. He needs to go to temper control classes.
Abhay is so involved in saviour act that he believing all damsels-in-distress like fool. He should not trust anyone just like that and know the facts first.
And alina, she is nothing but a traitor and a backstabber.

And metz isn't going to come back. So is sid. So better don't watch the show.