Rather watch 2010 geet again than whats happening.

Posted: 12 years ago
I am really fed up with posts praising episodes and Maneets performance .In my opinion Geet is going down the drain as far as I am concerned. I dont think I have liked any episodes since Maha episode or NT's exit. Arjun n annies love track was so much better than nandinis n dev. I seriously miss 2010 Geet ..It is so worth watching that than this horrible acting of mamaji-Dev-Nandini- Lucky  .I used to eagerly wait for new episode of geet everyday but now just watch the weeks worth on saturdays while fast forwarding all the mama -lucky drama... I hope it gets off air if this is the kind of episodes they r going to create. Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please stop being Negative let's keep the positive spirit.
GC/DD can't act 30 min in every episode and I think show will be boring just if the two had to play the part. Please let CVs do what ever they are some days are going to be good others bad. All shows have good and bad days. Lets say positive, if we can't then let's not waste time writing seeing appreciating denouncing anything or anybody. We are all attached to certain type of acting but that obsession is having bad impact on our favorite actors
DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
PLS DON'T B THAT RUDE

I KNOW D SHOW IS GETTING 2 CHEAP WITH D AMRITSAR GANG
EVEN I HATE THEM 2 D CORE
CANT EXPRESS MY HATREDNESS
BUT V WANT 2 C MAANET R8
SO 4 MAANEET V CN BEAR ANYTHING😛WD A SMILE

Originally posted by: gshow2011

Please stop being Negative let's keep the positive spirit. 

So I am being critical about the serial. Is there anything wrong in it? Its high time ppl get positive over here in this forum n point out how ridiculous the show has become!!!

GC/DD can't act 30 min in every episode and I think show will be boring just if the two had to play the part. 
Yes I agree the leads can't be shown the entire 20mins (not 30min).But is it fair that they are shown for 2 min maybe on a good day? And  what kind of fillers are these.They act like morons. I think the old paint factory/old office gang were so much fun.So were Annie,Arjun ,dadima,Adi and pinky.So get new ppl not this irritating useless lucky,mamaji,nandini,dev tracks.
N DD ..wassup with her?? Y is she like calling on her babaji every 2 min??

Please let CVs do what ever they are some days are going to be good others bad.
I agree and the last good day was maybe 5 months ago.

All shows have good and bad days. 
Yes not bad months.

Lets say positive, if we can't then let's not waste time writing seeing appreciating denouncing anything or anybody. We are all attached to certain type of acting but that obsession is having bad impact on our favorite actors
I am positive.Just my criticism might hit a nerve with u cos of your blind idolism towards maneet or Gurti. Y can't there be a season 2 with the same leads.Different storyline perhaps? Kitni mohobbhat hai did that n it was just awesome.Or maybe the leads can move on to better projects .If you are their fans you will definitely see the new shows.

If Geet had any storyline nowadays the forum would be buzzing with the prediction for the next episode.But what do you see in this forum ??? Just some FF,OS or photos??? 
Y dont you guys check out the IPKKND forum .For every episode there are 100s of predictions ,discussion.All healthy,positive or negative criticism.

Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
tptwi thumbnail
We have to stay positive.
Everyone is working so hard to entertain us, especially gurTi.
They cannot shoot 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The are already shooting 10 hours a day!
Its not their fault that they are sick... they will be back with a bang, Im sure😃

Right now we have to appreciate what we get.
The Devini track will wrap up soon.

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i understand what u r feeling ... but at the same time... plz understand the situation ...

GurTi are not feeling well ... so we need to bear devini & lucky & preeto & mama ...  till GC & DD come & shoot ... already the writer messed up this track & damage is done ... we can't do anything ... all we can hope is atleast now the writer writes some thing which is of some sense ...

but at the same time ...

we are NOT wishing for the SHOW 2  end ...

long live GHSP ... GHSP rocks ...

we watch GHSP 4 Maaneet / Gurti ... will be watching it for them ...

will be supporting GHSP in their absence ...

if u can see dear ...

DD inspite of being sick is coming & working ...

GC condition is not that gud ... still the news is there that he will be shooting next week for our show ... to entertain us ...

this means that GURTI  have so much dedication towards work ... that they want to entertain us even when they are sick ...

plz think about their dedication ... don't wish any thing bad for the show ...
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Guys relax...Drashti and Gurmeet are both unwell so their scenes are lesser these days...both haven't done any scenes for sometime now...they ll be back in full form when both of them are feeling better...lets just wish them a fast recovery shall we and stop squabbling??
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello, TM.  I see you are not getting much sympathy for your sentiments and the reason for that is that you are just a tad late posting this in the forum. There are people who, for the most part, agree with you but have gone silent after shouting themselves hoarse over the past week, when the dissatisfaction with the complete lack of moral and logical content in the show reached its peak.

So if you want to read some similar sentiments expressed by forum members, here are some posts that might make you feel more sympathy than the replies you have gotten to this one (no offense to any of the comment-posters here, kudos to your positivity!):

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1781540
This one deals with the moral problems of the way in which they are choosing to get Dev married.

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1784987
This one talks about why this filler track cannot be excused just because the leads are ill. We aren't demanding to see them when they are ill. We are just asking for the substitute track to make some small measure of sense, instead of mindless situational comedy.

So yeah, you are not alone in feeling this way, but you seem to have put your view out there, just after the major part of the discussion died down. I hope this helps in making you feel a little better. Many are feeling keenly the lack of a concrete story post NT's exit, though I did love seeing working Geet back in action and Monday's episode had some wonderful moments.
dh_riti thumbnail
hey as we all knw wat maaneet r going thru. gurmeet is suffering frm less no. of platelets. it is cured easily if its due to dengue bt otherwise it causes rashes over the body & evn pimples over various parts of the body. i knw as my bro also went thru the same problem and he was hospitalised for 3 days. so we jst need to pray for gurti a speedy recovery.
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhh please stop all the bashing again an just pray that our gurti get better an come back with a bang in the mean time enjoy what u get an cvz r trying to do a good job while gurti r not there so just enjoy an thank them