Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Madhuri Dixit is moving back to India (Page 7)

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepakrulz

k just read ppl's comments...really dissapointed...madhuri is 10x better than any of todays actresses, and her tweet clearly says "for my fans" so i dont understand y ppl wuld have a problem with her moving back..
some ppl always like thatLOL

sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
And who said one needs to know Hindi to survive in India, anymore? There are tons of NRIs who return back to India, and the NRI kids go to American International Schools and they mostly live in NRI colonies and hang out with NRI kids. Not knowing Hindi hardly is of a concern. 

Edited by sunandshine - 17 September 2011 at 11:46pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ana1FreeBird03axeionmonarKhatamKahanigilmoresTheRager-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunandshine

And who said one needs to know Hindi to survive in India, anymore? There are tons of NRIs who return back to India, and the NRI kids go to American International Schools and they mostly live in NRI colonies and hang out with NRI kids. Not knowing Hindi hardly is of a concern. 

Ya ur right
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Madhuri ka naam lete, tu wapas aa gayi LOL Ab bus DC bhi darshan de de, toh yeh thread dhanya ho jaye...

How have u been Hug

Just heard abt this article from Nish... How will doctor saab move back to India? That's definitely going to take him some time to settle down in India with his profession, or is Mrs.Nene planning to shuttle between US n India?
frosty Goldie
frosty
frosty

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by deepakrulz

k just read ppl's comments...really dissapointed...madhuri is 10x better than any of todays actresses, and her tweet clearly says "for my fans" so i dont understand y ppl wuld have a problem with her moving back..
some ppl always like thatLOL

Why should people not comment or post their views on Madhuri. She is an actress like any other and most stars are criticized here so why should Madhuri be an exception?

As far as her being 10X better than others, she had her share of scandals during her heyday. Her affair with Sanjay Dutt, her weird relationship with her secretary and her "you scratch my back I scratch yours" relationship with Subhash Ghai to name a few, its just that stars were less accessible and the media was not that intrusive in the 90s.

Edited by frosty - 17 September 2011 at 11:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetychoobamboocoptermysticgoryfilmsruky786-PoisonIvy-

sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Madhuri ka naam lete, tu wapas aa gayi LOL Ab bus DC bhi darshan de de, toh yeh thread dhanya ho jaye...

How have u been Hug

Just heard abt this article from Nish... How will doctor saab move back to India? That's definitely going to take him some time to settle down in India with his profession, or is Mrs.Nene planning to shuttle between US n India?

Nahi I used to post here on and off...Big smile
Doctor saab might not move, unless some Ambanis or Tata's decide to become his patientsLOL
Arey Shilpa-Kundra kaise shuttle kartee hai UK and India ke beech mein, waise hi Mrs. Nene bhi karegeeTongue
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Nahi I used to post here on and off...Big smile
Doctor saab might not move, unless some Ambanis or Tata's decide to become his patientsLOL
Arey Shilpa-Kundra kaise shuttle kartee hai UK and India ke beech mein, waise hi Mrs. Nene bhi karegeeTongue

hehe... I don't post here, so din't notice ur posts ever... LOL
Acha hai, and waise bhi it hardly takes 20hrs to fly back home... Shouldn't be tough with their flexible schedule... Big smile I wish with her, bollywood gets back some good movies as well Big smile
-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top