Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Madhuri Dixit is moving back to India - Page 5

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I actually did think this was going to happen sooner or later when I heard of all her trips to India..she was here for like 6 months for JDJ and then came back again a few months later..maybe her hubby got laid off?  I see a lot of NRI's going back to India because US's job market is currently awful and India has more oppurtunities..plus she gets to be back in her hometown, closer to her parents who are quite old actually. Her kids are still young enough to be able to adjust well to India (of course keeping them away from paparazzi might be a problem)..and she can make some income on her own. I doubt she wants to rule BW again and give competition to Katrina, Kareena but appear here and there..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
some ppl here are really..need to take chil pill
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annuhai

How she pulled this one on her surgeon husband?. The guy is US educated, well settled there. extremely rare case of NRI return. May be they are inspired by Swadesh movie lols.

hahahahahahhahaha
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Madhuri the best option for her is to open a gas station. you might earn more there than India. 
This content was originally posted by: Theatre

Madhuri the best option for her is to open a gas station. you might earn more there than India. 

🤣🤣
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Relocating😕 to India! With or without Husband? How would the US educated and settled guy settle in India at this age?
Settling down in India now is a bad idea. Her ventures in bollywood and TV havent been successful. If finances are a problem then too she cannot be a lead anymore as Bollywood now is ruled by young heroines.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepakrulz

k just read ppl's comments...really dissapointed...madhuri is 10x better than any of todays actresses, and her tweet clearly says "for my fans" so i dont understand y ppl wuld have a problem with her moving back..

some ppl always like that😆
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And who said one needs to know Hindi to survive in India, anymore? There are tons of NRIs who return back to India, and the NRI kids go to American International Schools and they mostly live in NRI colonies and hang out with NRI kids. Not knowing Hindi hardly is of a concern. 

Edited by sunandshine - 12 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunandshine

And who said one needs to know Hindi to survive in India, anymore? There are tons of NRIs who return back to India, and the NRI kids go to American International Schools and they mostly live in NRI colonies and hang out with NRI kids. Not knowing Hindi hardly is of a concern. 

Ya ur right
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sunandshine

Madhuri ka naam lete, tu wapas aa gayi ðŸ˜† Ab bus DC bhi darshan de de, toh yeh thread dhanya ho jaye...

How have u been ðŸ¤—

Just heard abt this article from Nish... How will doctor saab move back to India? That's definitely going to take him some time to settle down in India with his profession, or is Mrs.Nene planning to shuttle between US n India?