Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
She is suuch a lucky woman =D I'm happy for her.
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: infinity_9000

I would call her intelligent. She gets to earn money (she won't earn as much as Katrina and other actresses) but her income will be decent.. Husband will open his own hospital. Double income. Plus her kids grow up in India. Why wouldn't she come back?
Personally I see more opportunity in India than the west.

There is a reverse migration trend that has been going on for the last couple of years! I used to work for an American firm in Delhi and most of my superior's were non-resident Indian's who had migrated to the US in their early 20's and then taken a green-card and settled there! These guys came to India to help set up the business of my company and then most of them chose to stay back, because they could lead a far better life in their country of origin than in their country of choice!

One of my bosses, who had lived in the US for almost three decades told me that his wife doesn't want to go back to Texas because for the first time in their married life, she could have half a dozen domestic helpers to do every damn thing for her in the house, unlike in the US, where she had to do everything on her own! (Which I personally think, is a great thing to do!)

I have been living out for more than half a decade now and cannot describe how much I have come to value (and miss) my own country!

Coming back to the main topic, good for Madhuri!👏 Have a feeling, that she is going to be seen quite frequently on television rather than in movies!

PS: I had read somewhere that Madhur Bhandarkar wanted to remake 'Devil's wear's Prada' with Madhuri Dixit in the role of Meryl Streep!😊 Its actually a great idea...she still has the look and ofcourse the talent to carry out that role!
Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually NRIs' miss own country a lot. God I would like to stay there forever but life... Its good they will live in a place where they want. Kids are US born may comeback anytime they want. And most imp. MD can be famous again. Media ko news chaiye...
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: poppy2009

Sab recession ka kamaal hain!

[DIV]So many NRI's are moving back to India from the West!

Yup, and I'm one of those NRIs who is craving to go back.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: infinity_9000

I would call her intelligent. She gets to earn money (she won't earn as much as Katrina and other actresses) but her income will be decent.. Husband will open his own hospital. Double income. Plus her kids grow up in India. Why wouldn't she come back?
Personally I see more opportunity in India than the west.

I guess she will be seen regularly in television and most importantly TV commercials. Apart from that she might be seen in movies like the Satte Pe Satta remake which she declined earlier. So not a bad way to get some good income and have time for herself and family. All in all a good decision for a woman whose kids still need her.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: poppy2009

Coming back to the main topic, good for Madhuri!👏 Have a feeling, that she is going to be seen quite frequently on television rather than in movies!

PS: I had read somewhere that Madhur Bhandarkar wanted to remake 'Devil's wear's Prada' with Madhuri Dixit in the role of Meryl Streep!😊 Its actually a great idea...she still has the look and ofcourse the talent to carry out that role!

Madhuri is a lot better in terms of talent and charm compared today's stars. I wouldnt mind seeing her regularly on my TV and movie screen provided she plays roles that suit her age.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

Yup, and I'm one of those NRIs who is craving to go back.

hai I'm with you on that
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats great news...hopefully we'll see her in movies now.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think it will be chaos to her kids. Probablyin denver lacking recognition, doing chores, etc got mundane. Anyhow, its her deciion. Plus, her kids would get used to India and may also grow upto be actors(maybe a motivation)
Originally posted by: youknowme

I don't know why everyone is assuming her husband is coming with her. She's coming back. I don't see anything about her husband mentioned...and if you recall when she came back to India last time for a curiously extended stay (considering she has a husband and young kids at home) hubby didn't seem to be with her.

I think the big India trip from a few months back was a bit of a breather from the marriage but it didn't work out whatever the problem was so now she's just going back home---possibly for good.

Yep. I don't think her husband is moving either. I sense marital discord of the worst kind. 😆