Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#54 Aag Aur Patange Ki Asambhav Prem Kahaani (Page 88)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by syria2014

thankkk u sooo much guys for all the congratulatory msgs...i luv u alll...ul have given me dis confidence...im so happie i cud make my family proud and even Vivian is feeling like a proud bf...im so thankful to my beautiful family,my frnds,Ekta Kapoor,my director Partho da,the cast n crew of Pkyek n my Luvvv Vivian

Seriously , where are ur fans here? they voted for u.ROFL

vivu, escape from this witch clutch!Dead

not me for sureBig smilei don't vote for those who makes me sick.

Hehe.LOLLOL.Bani.. tum bhi na..HugHug

feel the love raji, see how much i lovez peopleROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynical

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

ROFL   ROFL   ROFL

Confused
are you laughing at me?ROFL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
And his chest Embarrassed

Edited by pyar-ishk - 18 September 2011 at 3:43pm
BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

really Bani, I dunno what the director was thinking selecting that shirt for Abhay.

i think it's the same person as piya dresser, what a sick person that is, look at piya's dress it's so short and abhay shirt, phew! thank god vivan is good looking otherwise it would have been crazy to see someone in that shirt. first i liked it b/c piya choose it for him and no doubt vivan looks hot but then it's not abhay.

Amen!! wahin toh!!  I cringe when I see some of the dresses they r making piya wear..Dead did u see that dress they made her wea ron teachers day..ermm..  what were they thinking.. Ermm
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
bani the dress is fine. i wear short dresses too, but she should not be wearing that while dancing.Dead
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

really Bani, I dunno what the director was thinking selecting that shirt for Abhay.

i think it's the same person as piya dresser, what a sick person that is, look at piya's dress it's so short and abhay shirt, phew! thank god vivan is good looking otherwise it would have been crazy to see someone in that shirt. first i liked it b/c piya choose it for him and no doubt vivan looks hot but then it's not abhay.

Amen!! wahin toh!!  I cringe when I see some of the dresses they r making piya wear..Dead did u see that dress they made her wea ron teachers day..ermm..  what were they thinking.. Ermm

seriously the dress is getting short day by day. is it that hot in that place that they are doing thisDead
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

bani the dress is fine. i wear short dresses too, but she should not be wearing that while dancing.Dead

syria i don't mind short dress but that was too short na, and dancing omg how can one dance in that short stuff, it will fly upDead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index