Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#54 Aag Aur Patange Ki Asambhav Prem Kahaani (Page 71)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I love Stelena, Tyler-Caroline not too much but they tolerable but my dream person for Damon is Bonnie Day Dreaming Gosh those two can set the screen on fire am not liking Bonnie with Jeremy at all Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

ROFL Sahi baat hai...ROFL

@blue...ROFLROFL If she can fight with that evil and khunkhaar Metz who was a vampire and moreover Abhay also loved her, then how can people expect her to let go Abhay with someone else? Abhay is greater than Piya's obsession. ROFL She actually snatched Abhay from Metz' memories and people are expecting her to give Abhay as charity to Alinna. Piya baby Vampire ban jaayegi, khoon pee jayegi but Abhay ko nahi chhodegiROFL

That dude's chapter with Piya has been well stretched and now for once and for all it needs to get over for his as well as our goodTongue

ROFL.ROFL
Ya, IKR?ROFL
I think ten thousand angles between AP have been stretched enough! Now they should just have each otherLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishkBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I love Stelena, Tyler-Caroline not too much but they tolerable but my dream person for Damon is Bonnie Day Dreaming Gosh those two can set the screen on fire am not liking Bonnie with Jeremy at all Sleepy
W*F???Shocked
You seriously are my soulmate then. I always wanted damon with bonnie. Their chemistry is electrifying. I never liked jeremy-Bonnie and Jerm looks like Bonnie's younger bro. 

I was hoping for damon-Bonnie but then I lost all hopes when Damon fell in love with Elena and Bonnie with JeremyOuch
So as i am a Stelena shipper, I started hoping for Damon Kat because they aren't that bad eitherWink

pyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Me loves Jeremy-Bonnie not Damon-BonnieBroken Heart

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

ROFL.ROFL
Ya, IKR?ROFL
I think ten thousand angles between AP have been stretched enough! Now they should just have each otherLOL
And you know what I actually love Piya at that time when she acts like a hardcore obsessed girl in love with AbhayROFL I mean when she sees Abhay with other girls then that is the only time when she has that spark of snatching Abhay from the world in her. As Anu says 'I see her nasheeli aankhein at that time' I guess that is what makes me a bit curious for Abhinna tiny trackROFL

Rest all the chapters will close but first close that dude's chapter. It is getting on my nervesPinch

pyar-ishk.Jane..

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
What you're a Bonnie and Damon fan too LOL. I love how she's the woman that can bring him to his knees with her powers Day Dreaming.

Kat and her " I always get what I want" ROFL They would be good but need someone who loves him completely and Kat love Stefan Ouch

BoredNCynicalBefikre

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Dudes chapter is getting on everybody nerves and I don't know why people are so surprise that he's acting obsessive over piya. Ermm

.Jane..Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
@Neetz...AwwwHug It's OKies, I lob forbidden applesLOL

@Rani...Yeah, IKR? I felt so bad for Damon when he was dying and he was seeing Elena and Kat everywhere and when he says to Elena 'I wish we had met in the 18th century'Broken Heart That was so heart-wrenchingBroken Heart I guess that is why I wanted Damon-Bonnie because if Bonnie had fallen for Damon then she wouldn't have ditched him ever. 

@KaT...I still believe in redemptionTongueLOL

pyar-ishk.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index