Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#54 Aag Aur Patange Ki Asambhav Prem Kahaani (Page 43)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
@Neetz-LOL don't hate...me... Cry i m too sweet 2 be hatedROFL
@Sadaf- naa...i am like Mahatma Gandhi...LOL i always speak d trueEmbarrassed
btw Chakku will clear u'r doubt...LOL

Bye Neetz...c u later..Embarrassed

Edited by --Anurag-- - 18 September 2011 at 8:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Looteri_Dulhan.Jane..

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Well sadaf , i think people need to get the fact that Abhiya soul mates, and if the cvs change the story line they would risk the whole trp of the show.!Me liking the other couple won't make  difference u know why b/c those 93% abhiya fans have to like them whole heartilyApprove!

anyway, arnav and khushi are my next obsession. the lead girl is so pretty . I adore khushi.I just love her happy go lucky attitude along with how she makes Arnav pay!ROFL

Looteri_DulhanMR.KooL

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Oh, shut up, Anu! You're lying againLOL
See ya! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-HuesLooteri_DulhanMR.KooL

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Originally posted by shewascool90210

netz i swear things are getting out of hand, we are being bash the most nasty way and i am loosing my cool now, if we are cry baby then they are despo for sick scene that makes me puke to core. they have no idea what soulmate is all about, what love is all about and here they point fingers at us, i will break their fingerAngry

yeah you are right rest can just go to HELL!!

Ya, seriously, Banu! People call us cry babies but they're the ones dying for their favourite's scene and are somewhere, insecure 'coz they know that their so-called couple can never match AP's love or fanfollowing!Approve

Anyway, gtg now, people! Dinner! Will try to be back later tonight! Tc till then! I love you allHug

there is no one like abhiya, never will be. abhiya are epic and the cvs makes them hotter then hell day by day, people envy abhiya and us b/c we got the game going and there is no turning back. when abhiya scene comes people burns b/c they can never get something hot like this.

hate abhiya or love abhiya but to tell you the truth abhiya are dream stlear for their fans for good reason and for those sick people who hates them. bring it on.

and people who is burning let them burn as if i care. ISH!!!! abhiya are too good.

piya gifted abhay a red shirt and he said she is indeed his life OMG! bani faints.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.Looteri_DulhanDark-HuesMrs.Peanuts.Jane..

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Bubiee Neetz, See ya. Hug
Love you. Heart

Looteri_Dulhan.Jane..

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
see you later netzHug

@syria
i also like khushi but i like arnav more b/c his personalty does match with mine. she is the crazy and unorganized girl in his life, it's not planned like he likes and he is the demon in her life that she cannot get ride of ISH!!!! to cute.

Looteri_DulhanMrs.Peanuts

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

sadaf i so so like it that he thinks about her alot now, she also thinks about him and they are not fighting like hell that much now. there is something sadaf, if i am nto wrong it seems khushi is very uncomfortable seeing lava with arnav all touchy touchy yeah i know she does not want to see all this but i feel somewhere down the line khushi does not like lava touching arnav, she kind of get's sad.

Banu, ASR is getting changed now with his sentiments and brutality, No matter how strong the Heart would be, someday ad sometime it gets melt and bows down infront of the Love. One day, he'll gonna aceept the truth that he can't subsist without Khushi anymore. And in so far as the LA and ASR's touching is concerned, so yeah Khushi won't seem comfortable when LA strokes ASR, somewhere down in the Lane she feels covetous and miserable. Its just that, ArHi's feelings need a facade to show up their precise thoughts about each other, what they exactly feel. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Anu, You're definitely Lying.  LOL

Looteri_DulhanMR.KooL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index