Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#54 Aag Aur Patange Ki Asambhav Prem Kahaani (Page 41)

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

it ruined my mood so much that i had to leave the AT to cool down. i hope we never get this kind of stuff now, people needs to prove that they are abhiya fan not like those who comes here to get info and then bash abhiya.
i have no idea about that person but this is too much...Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
@Neetz- keep crying...LOL and i will keep saying we r just FriendsLOL

@Sadaf- me and Chakku r just friends...Tongue nothing can happen between usLOL

@Bani- hey BaniEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-HuesLooteri_Dulhan.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

syria found the backstabber talking about abhiya and she give us the link. na i won't stalk them netz i don't want to waist my time in that BS i have better things to do. netz i hate people who says something and has something else in their heart, two faced people makes me sick.

netz i feel sick that i talked to her and welcome her with open arms even when she was from other fan group, i respected her choice and her but what happened we got the middle finger and was treated like this, from now on i will not interact with anyone but those people i know in this AT, enough is enough.

I know, Banu! If there is anything I'm intolerant of, it's hypocrisy and double facedness and I have met so many such people here that it's shocking! But when I come across yet another person like this, I still feel sad and because of this very reason, I've started having trust issues lately. I just can't seem to judge which person might not be as genuine as I perceive them to beOuch
I also always respect everyone's choices. After all, to each his own but it is rather disappointing when I don't get the same in return. I had a lot more empathy within me, Banu but I've been seeing AP fans being constantly targeted and called insecure and crybabies ever since the leap and now, people's preachings really don't have any effect on me. Those who love AP, I love them and the rest can go to hell for all I care!

Edited by PurpleFairy - 18 September 2011 at 8:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Looteri_DulhanDark-HuesMrs.PeanutsMR.KooL.Shiva.

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
bani clam down baby! i am sorry, i ruined your mood. i feel so guilty . I am really sorry neetz for the situation. there is more people from this at who have done at, and when i go through other forums to find something bored . i landed up on it. I am really sorry neetz. i just was disheartened.!one my fren betrayed me here, and i can't take any more backstabbing. b/c i trusted the other girl i used to be fren once, she actually what i did not expect.she cooked up so many false stories about her, and i felt so stupid for empathy sizing with her.she does not come here anymore. it was like salt thrown at my face by her. CryCry

Edited by syria2014 - 18 September 2011 at 8:15am

Looteri_Dulhan.Jane...Shiva.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Originally posted by --Anurag--

@Neetz- keep crying...LOL and i will keep saying we r just FriendsLOL

@Sadaf- me and Chakku r just friends...Tongue nothing can happen between usLOL

@Bani- hey BaniEmbarrassed

I.Hate.You.PERIOD!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Looteri_DulhanMR.KooL

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

please please don't tell anyone about this syria has trusted few of us and she clearly said that not to tell anyone. i am sorry if i cannot give who it is b/c it's not my things to tell.

Dark-HuesLooteri_DulhanMR.KooL

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

@sadaf
i saw khushi and arnav lovy dove scene when she bumps into him and her earing get's caught in his shirt ISH!!!! the way he says le..let me and when she tells him to clean his face UFF!!!! they were looking so cuteEmbarrassed

Banu, I know right ? The scene was really Heart Warming along with Cuteness in itself.
I'm Looking forward for their more Bumpings and Love scenes. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Looteri_Dulhan.Jane..MR.KooL.Shiva.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

bani clam down baby! i am sorry, i ruined your mood. i feel so guilty . I am really sorry neetz for the situation. there is more people from this at who have done at, and when i go through other forums to find something bored . i landed up on it. I am really sorry neetz. i just was disheartened.!one my fren betrayed me here, and i can't take any more backstabbing. b/c i trusted the other girl i used to be fren once, she actually what i did not expect. CryCry

Syria!Hug
Don't be sorry! Rather, I'm thankful you showed us her real face! Seriously, I've actually started preferring to live in delusion now but then, I know I need to face the reality sometime or the other so the sooner the better (:

Dark-HuesLooteri_DulhanMR.KooL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index