Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#54 Aag Aur Patange Ki Asambhav Prem Kahaani (Page 29)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Neetz I'm Well, So you People are discussing TVD right ?  Tongue

Yep, Sadaf! We're discussing TVD. Lol! I've been waiting for it since foreverLOL.LOL
BTW, I love your first sig! When did the newer pics come?

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

@Sadaf...Ummm it's far better than PKYEKROFL Obviously you will get addicted to it once you start watching it because it is the best hollywood show I have ever seen. You hardly see any bloopers there and the leads are given focus and ofcourse there are strictly NO FILLERS and the story moves in sky rocketing speed and not even one episode bores you. It is a complete mixture of Supernatural element + Love +Great acting. Do I need to explain more?ErmmROFL

No need to Define More Chakz, I got your point and can Figure Out how the Tale would be. I guess, I should give it a Chance now to catch the Show. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

@Neetz...Yup. I would have had no problem IF Stefan wouldn't have been parted from Elena for his brother Damon. I mean wouldn't it be irrational on Damon's part to hope for Elena even after knowing that if she is away from her love, if he is alive, it is because of him?Ouch And seriously the two avis are completely opposite to each-otherUnhappy

Damon is not hoping for anything, Chaks. He knows Elena is still in love with Stefan every inch as she was 2 months back. And he has accepted his love being one sided.
And it's not even a question of Stefan going FOR Damon, it's just that I don't think Elena can really love Damon beyond the soft corner she already has for him. You can see how desperate she was to hear from Stefan, even Damon has been looking for him. I hate Tyler for saying that Damon is chance maaroing on Elena and taking advantage of Stef's absence! He is not letting his hopes high. At least, nothing like this was revealed in the first episode :P

Befikre

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Neetz I'm Well, So you People are discussing TVD right ?  Tongue

Yep, Sadaf! We're discussing TVD. Lol! I've been waiting for it since foreverLOL.LOL
BTW, I love your first sig! When did the newer pics come?

Neetz, I just saw the new Pics now, Just run to IPK Creation Gall, there's Loads more Fascinating Stuff which is Breathtaking. The Pics are really Adorable and Cute man.. Day Dreaming

.Jane..

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
@Sadaf...LOL jesssThumbs Up Go give it a try once. You will be tempted to see more and more of epis, after one gets over. 

@Neetz...Did you watch the first epi? BTW do you like Tyler-Caro?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hues.Jane..

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Neetz or Chakz, Please tell me, Does TVD comes from AXN or some other Channel ? Ermm

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Damon is not hoping for anything, Chaks. He knows Elena is still in love with Stefan every inch as she was 2 months back. And he has accepted his love being one sided.
And it's not even a question of Stefan going FOR Damon, it's just that I don't think Elena can really love Damon beyond the soft corner she already has for him. You can see how desperate she was to hear from Stefan, even Damon has been looking for him. I hate Tyler for saying that Damon is chance maaroing on Elena and taking advantage of Stef's absence! He is not letting his hopes high. At least, nothing like this was revealed in the first episode :P
Oh yeah, so you have watched itLOL

Yes, Elena was so heart broken when Damon told her that Stefan will never returnBroken Heart And then she immediately recognised that it was Stefan on phone. I am not blaming Damon as of now. I am saying that it will be irrational if it happens in FUTURE. And guess what you can't trust DamonWinkLOL

LOL but his entry was amazingROFL
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
@Sadaf: OMG! Really? Wow!! Just going Day Dreaming
@Chaks: I watched it and I'm not a big fan of Tyler-Caro. Yep, their bond is heart-touching but I'm not really a shipper. I mainly watch the show for Damon, Stefan and Elena only (:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-HuesBefikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index