Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#54 Aag Aur Patange Ki Asambhav Prem Kahaani (Page 135)

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynical

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Ok thanks will read later ROFL

Abhiya_Visu

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

that day will never comeROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiya_Visupyar-ishk

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

nope shivani nothing good, all this newbie was making some BS post about piya sacrificing her love abhay for alinaShockedROFLwe bashed her like hell ( i always like this part)ROFL

then someone was saying that suku is better looking then alina, and i am like both are beautiful in their own place, half of us got pissed off today while other half was too sleepy and cracking jokes about BS postROFL

Good u taught them a lesson i hope they learn. . Whoa why would they compare two beautiful people like that.  yeah like u said they are pretty in their own places.   theses Newbies. AngryAngryAngryAngry.   Piya will never ever sacrifice her love for abhay never.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynical.Shiva.

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Oh I thought they were saying Alina was prettier then Piya, oh whatever. I would just request TM to please brush up on there grammar or at least do spell check before posting.
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

<font color="#990099">that day will never comeROFL</font>

Chup Bani LOL

.Shiva.

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

nope shivani nothing good, all this newbie was making some BS post about piya sacrificing her love abhay for alinaShockedROFLwe bashed her like hell ( i always like this part)ROFL

then someone was saying that suku is better looking then alina, and i am like both are beautiful in their own place, half of us got pissed off today while other half was too sleepy and cracking jokes about BS postROFL

Good u taught them a lesson i hope they learn. . Whoa why would they compare two beautiful people like that.  yeah like u said they are pretty in their own places.   theses Newbies. Angry.   Piya will never ever sacrifice her love for abhay never.

it was crazy shivani, i was already pissed off and then this. anyways we are used to this stuff b/c every sat and sun newbies has nothing to do then this stuffSleepySleepy

what cracked me up was how can anyone even think that piya will give her abhay way to alina, only a blind can think like this and a fool who has no clue what piya is all about.

i almost fell off my bed when i read that topic, piya can give up her name, fame, friends, family but she will not give abhay away to alina. abhay is not a cheez that anyone can ask from her and she will give it to them. piya has gotten abhay after so many test, hurt, tears and after lifetime of worship, and one cannot give something away that means the whole world to you, the one you live for and breath for. fool girl the TM was that she thought about this, now her eyes is open for sure.

Abhiya_Visu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index