Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#54 Aag Aur Patange Ki Asambhav Prem Kahaani (Page 108)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Joined: 14 May 2009
Posts: 30908

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
I love her look in the add


.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 125893

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
ROFL
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 17212

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

They get back together that's my point unless they die like in the case of Mukti. Gosh that was the only time I watch that show when Mukti & Prem track started. The leads here was separated for almost 4 mos that is a lot even coming from Ekat and wasn't even a leap Angry

i am getting tired of this separation, the show can still go on when the leads are together to abhiya makes the show, bring is suspense, enemy and make abhiya fight them together.

Thats the point na...never saw any show where leads are always miles apart..looks like they don't know how life goes being together...AngryDead


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 125893

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

@Bani: I am not even interest on that girl re...just saying ki wedding is almost taboo on PKYEK...and AbhIya romance toh pata nahi kaunsi planet ki baat hai...Dead

lol i cannot even dream of married b/c so many times this marriage broke then i don't even want to dream about it.
 
abhiya romance went to alian planetAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryekta has gone nuts.
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 17212

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shewascool90210

OMG! angad is in BALH ROFLhe is acting all cool cool.

Yeah..I saw him there...LOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 125893

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

They get back together that's my point unless they die like in the case of Mukti. Gosh that was the only time I watch that show when Mukti & Prem track started. The leads here was separated for almost 4 mos that is a lot even coming from Ekat and wasn't even a leap Angry

i am getting tired of this separation, the show can still go on when the leads are together to abhiya makes the show, bring is suspense, enemy and make abhiya fight them together.

Thats the point na...never saw any show where leads are always miles apart..looks like they don't know how life goes being together...AngryDead



what should we do to make them understandAngry
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Joined: 14 May 2009
Posts: 30908

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

OMG! angad is in BALH ROFLhe is acting all cool cool.


Yes I think that's his third show with Ekta. I watched him in Ekta other show Pyar Ka Bandhan and he was such a cheat & slime ball, he was beating his fiance
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 17212

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210


lol i cannot even dream of married b/c so many times this marriage broke then i don't even want to dream about it.
 
abhiya romance went to alian planetAngryekta has gone nuts.

No comments...AngryDead

@Rani: Suku looks too cute..but why didn't I saw this ad yet...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index