Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

🤣.🤣
Ya, IKR?🤣
I think ten thousand angles between AP have been stretched enough! Now they should just have each other😆

And you know what I actually love Piya at that time when she acts like a hardcore obsessed girl in love with Abhay🤣 I mean when she sees Abhay with other girls then that is the only time when she has that spark of snatching Abhay from the world in her. As Anu says 'I see her nasheeli aankhein at that time' I guess that is what makes me a bit curious for Abhinna tiny track🤣

Rest all the chapters will close but first close that dude's chapter. It is getting on my nerves😵
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What you're a Bonnie and Damon fan too 😆. I love how she's the woman that can bring him to his knees with her powers 😍.

Kat and her " I always get what I want" 🤣 They would be good but need someone who loves him completely and Kat love Stefan
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Dudes chapter is getting on everybody nerves and I don't know why people are so surprise that he's acting obsessive over piya. 🤔
Befikre thumbnail
@Neetz...Awww🤗 It's OKies, I lob forbidden apples😆

@Rani...Yeah, IKR? I felt so bad for Damon when he was dying and he was seeing Elena and Kat everywhere and when he says to Elena 'I wish we had met in the 18th century'🥺 That was so heart-wrenching🥺 I guess that is why I wanted Damon-Bonnie because if Bonnie had fallen for Damon then she wouldn't have ditched him ever. 

@KaT...I still believe in redemption😛😆
Befikre thumbnail
@Rani...Noone is surprised. everyone knows about the truth, but the difference is that no one wants to believe it🤣
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Chaks: I LOVE a feisty Pia which is why I was looking forward to Pia Dobrial but..oh well, anyway.
Jalkukdi Pia is super fun to watch but the problem is Alina has fallen for Abhay and I don't want her to be led on or get false hints! Till shown otherwise, I take her to be positive and I don't want her heartbroken🥺

@Rani: I'm one of the people who's surprised! Maybe I was expecting too much of Jake in Jeh and ironically, though I liked Jeh initially but I've never been a Jake fan..
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

@Neetz...Awww🤗 It's OKies, I lob forbidden apples😆

I hate apples of any kind! I like banana and mango the most😍
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys!! 😊

I was rolfing seeing that newbie's post🤪WTH.. Piya giving up Abhay volunterily... Wonder what  she was on when the thought occurred to her..🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

@Rani...Noone is surprised. everyone knows about the truth, but the difference is that no one wants to believe it🤣

Oh I see they just refuse to believe it like him 🤪well too bad cause is true. I knew he wasn't going to leave her willing, when she was in his room lying on the bed screaming I want Abhay where is Abhay, Abhay, Abhay I need Abhay. I mean come on after all that why would he believe she loves him and would be happier with him
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nsminerva

Hey guys!! 😊

I was rolfing seeing that newbie's post🤪WTH.. Piya giving up Abhay volunterily... Wonder what  she was on when the thought occurred to her..🤣

Hi there! Seeing you here after  long time😆

@post: Ya, I know! Some people will just say anything, I tell you😆.😆