AbhIya#54 Aag Aur Patange Ki Asambhav Prem Kahaani - Page 32

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Ya, seriously, Banu! People call us cry babies but they're the ones dying for their favourite's scene and are somewhere, insecure 'coz they know that their so-called couple can never match AP's love or fanfollowing!

Anyway, gtg now, people! Dinner! Will try to be back later tonight! Tc till then! I love you all🤗

there is no one like abhiya, never will be. abhiya are epic and the cvs makes them hotter then hell day by day, people envy abhiya and us b/c we got the game going and there is no turning back. when abhiya scene comes people burns b/c they can never get something hot like this.

hate abhiya or love abhiya but to tell you the truth abhiya are dream stlear for their fans for good reason and for those sick people who hates them. bring it on.

and people who is burning let them burn as if i care. ISH!!!! abhiya are too good.

piya gifted abhay a red shirt and he said she is indeed his life OMG! bani faints.
Bubiee Neetz, See ya. 🤗
Love you. ❤️

see you later netz🤗

@syria
i also like khushi but i like arnav more b/c his personalty does match with mine. she is the crazy and unorganized girl in his life, it's not planned like he likes and he is the demon in her life that she cannot get ride of ISH!!!! to cute.
Originally posted by shewascool90210

sadaf i so so like it that he thinks about her alot now, she also thinks about him and they are not fighting like hell that much now. there is something sadaf, if i am nto wrong it seems khushi is very uncomfortable seeing lava with arnav all touchy touchy yeah i know she does not want to see all this but i feel somewhere down the line khushi does not like lava touching arnav, she kind of get's sad.

Banu, ASR is getting changed now with his sentiments and brutality, No matter how strong the Heart would be, someday ad sometime it gets melt and bows down infront of the Love. One day, he'll gonna aceept the truth that he can't subsist without Khushi anymore. And in so far as the LA and ASR's touching is concerned, so yeah Khushi won't seem comfortable when LA strokes ASR, somewhere down in the Lane she feels covetous and miserable. Its just that, ArHi's feelings need a facade to show up their precise thoughts about each other, what they exactly feel. 😳
Anu, You're definitely Lying.  😆
Exactly, Khushi and Arnav in my sense are perfect opposites. !😳
i am watching the new sbs segment.I love how arnav is making fun of khushi's age!Never ask girl her age🤣
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Okay ppl gotta go now... 🤗 c u all after Just Dance... 😎
People, Anyone is watching the Show 'Chammak Challo' ? 😆
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Banu, ASR is getting changed now with his sentiments and brutality, No matter how strong the Heart would be, someday ad sometime it gets melt and bows down infront of the Love. One day, he'll gonna aceept the truth that he can't subsist without Khushi anymore. And in so far as the LA and ASR's touching is concerned, so yeah Khushi won't seem comfortable when LA strokes ASR, somewhere down in the Lane she feels covetous and miserable. Its just that, ArHi's feelings need a facade to show up their precise thoughts about each other, what they exactly feel. 😳

sadaf sadaf remember the temple scene when LA kissed arnav and khushi was lighting the diya and she hated it and she got pissed off and was trying to light the match so harshly😆that moment i knew that this girl is going to fall for him hard, very hard.
@anu
see you later😳

@syria
like are you serious😲guys needs to learn some lesson re, you never ever never ever ask a girl about their age, it's bad manners😳