Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA: Your body is wonderland !! OS..!! (Page 9)

LittleImmortal Goldie
LittleImmortal
LittleImmortal

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Wow sooo romantic OS yarDay Dreaming loved itHeart kash aesa kuch serial main bhi dekhne ko milta Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Sonia- IF-Dazzler
-Sonia-
-Sonia-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Awww...hema !
CAnt Comment
Embarrassedi am fainted
ahh now gain concious...come back to senses LOL

awesome OS , too hot to handle :P
shouldnt want to say more cuz sometimes words cant express 

I am blushing here and too shy too comment LOL Day Dreaming ...mein toh sharam se paani paani ho gayi ...
awesome..loved it..
thank u sooo much for the beautiful OS..
luv u..a big huggy to u
Hug

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by lost_in_love

wow...Clapwhat a beautiful and dreamy os...Embarrasseddi i ws reading it again and again..a6d and imagining it happning...abhay giftd pia a saree..aww..me too want abhay to do the same in the show..m already dreaming..hope whtevr u wrote..happns in the show..Embarrassedhai..agar sach main aisa hua na toh it will b an early diwali fr abhiya fans..Tongueand the song selec is gud..though its new to me..bt will definitly try to hear it..waise u will continue the os na? plz do continue..Embarrassedtc,...a warm hug frm me fr this lovly os...Embarrassed

Thank you my darling ..HugYes it will be more than a diwali dhammaka..or any firecrackers put together moment if it happens..Aww..i choose Saree because he may not like these modern dreses very much..isiiliye..he may want to see her as hsi dulhan you know..aw..so thought of a saree..Day Dreamingyup will try & continue sweety..Tongue..!!
ya di me too think tht abhay wud want to see pia in a saree..he wont lik modern dresses much..u remembr..once abhay got angry on pia..i wonder y dosnt he say anxthng to pia nw..i mean he shud ask pia to wear somthng elegant..kauke pia ke kapra to din ba din aur chote hote ja rahe hai..LOLaur upar02-se i guess she is wearing the same old blue dress fr almost 23- 2-3 weeks nw..LOLand di thx..will wait fr ur hot update tonight...WinkEmbarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reashma.

Originally posted by Reashma.

i loved ur post its soo romantic and good.
Day Dreamingand loved also ur songieThumbs Up

Thank you so much Reashu..I am so happy you read it & loved it & by the way have you heard that song..its awesome..yaar..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
no i dont ..what is the name of the artist?LOL

John Mayer Reashma..please type your body is wonderland in Youtube you wil get it..Big smile
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

Originally posted by vivoash

--edited-------
gosh such a wonderful os hemu di...i was blushing hard...BlushingBlushingBlushing
plz god aisa hi kuch hone dena episode main...LOL
gosh abhay  in red shirt ...Day Dreaming...piya in white sari...Day Dreaming...
wat a killer song u chose gosh... BlushingBlushingBlushing
me too laughed hard when piya told jeh's name to misha...ROFL
plz plz continue it...for my survival...TongueTongue...and plz add a rain sequence hun...TongueBlushing

Aww..ASHU..thank you sweetu.Hug.I am glad you loved it.Embarrassed.& enjoyed it to the fullest..yup Rain sequence will surely come tonight..but a little late so dont wait too long.LOLTongue wow you know teh song I choose..its awesome na...if you havent heard please listen to it..its awesome..Tongue

yaay  u really gonna update it????...DancingDancing...now i will wait...Evil SmileROFL
yup about that song...i heard it once i guess...Embarrassed...though will listen it again...gosh its lyrics are killer...ROFL
and yes...i want a steamy steamy hot rain scene of abhiya in ur update...BlushingBlushingDay Dreaming

Okay wait at your own risk.ROFL.But I will do it for sure..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-Looteri_Dulhan

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Updated my comment on page 3. Embarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessark

OMG!!!!!!!! good OS. wish this happens in the show. abhay is becoming mr. naughty and i am sure piya cant tolerate his seducing skills... i am sure piya will somehow seduce abhay in the show also.

awww thank you dear.Tongue.I so want ABHIYA to be naughty & wild you know I dont know when will they show that..EmbarrassedDay DreamingGosh that will be THE DAY..mann..Party
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by quarkinsen

omg! omg! omg!

what a post

includes everything
love  anger pain care wit faith trust everything

piya's sction abhays reaction to piya and the surprise
every thing is superb

hats off

Thank you..Thank you so much.HugI am very happy & honoured..my madness is spreadingLOL..Thats what I want..Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index