Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA: Your body is wonderland !! OS..!! (Page 8)

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by vivoash

--edited-------
gosh such a wonderful os hemu di...i was blushing hard...BlushingBlushingBlushing
plz god aisa hi kuch hone dena episode main...LOL
gosh abhay  in red shirt ...Day Dreaming...piya in white sari...Day Dreaming...
wat a killer song u chose gosh... BlushingBlushingBlushing
me too laughed hard when piya told jeh's name to misha...ROFL
plz plz continue it...for my survival...TongueTongue...and plz add a rain sequence hun...TongueBlushing

Aww..ASHU..thank you sweetu.Hug.I am glad you loved it.Embarrassed.& enjoyed it to the fullest..yup Rain sequence will surely come tonight..but a little late so dont wait too long.LOLTongue wow you know teh song I choose..its awesome na...if you havent heard please listen to it..its awesome..Tongue

yaay  u really gonna update it????...DancingDancing...now i will wait...Evil SmileROFL
yup about that song...i heard it once i guess...Embarrassed...though will listen it again...gosh its lyrics are killer...BlushingBlushingBlushingROFL
and yes...i want a steamy steamy hot rain scene of abhiya in ur update...BlushingBlushingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Reashma.

i loved ur post its soo romantic and good.
Day Dreamingand loved also ur songieThumbs Up

Thank you so much Reashu..I am so happy you read it & loved it & by the way have you heard that song..its awesome..yaar..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
no i dont ..what is the name of the artist?LOL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Reashma.

res.tomorrow ill will answer ur post and songWink. 
hey bhagwaan i was shocked when i read ur post with the title;abhiya (but u meant abhiHeart)your bodyBlushingCensored is a wonderland...  it must be a private wonderland hahaha.ShockedROFL. tum sacch me maha bescharam ho.LOL kab tumhare school phir khul jagega??i have to learn a lot  from u?ROFL

ha ha Reashma..LOLyou caught me hun..But No I swear I meant for both their bodies hun..wonderlandEmbarrassedROFL& I meant it for VISU alsoTongueWinkthank you for that new title MAHA BESHARAM ..liek a MAH AEPI..but I hope I am not a flop like a Maha epiROFLaww just kidding..Hug& hey mera school toh 24 x7 365/366 days open..dont worry ..you are already admitted in here..by default..LOL
finally am admitted to ur school ms principal thank u very much.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

princessark Senior Member
princessark
princessark

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!! good OS. wish this happens in the show. abhay is becoming mr. naughty and i am sure piya cant tolerate his seducing skills... i am sure piya will somehow seduce abhay in the show also.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

quarkinsen Senior Member
quarkinsen
quarkinsen

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
omg! omg! omg!

what a post

includes everything
love  anger pain care wit faith trust everything

piya's sction abhays reaction to piya and the surprise
every thing is superb

hats off

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

wow very very romantic and sensuous Hema. Day Dreaming
Thank you DishuHug..I know you are being very sweetTongue..because you are class apart than me..but feels great anywayzBig smile..I some times feel embarassed to get words of praises from you all ..mein tohkuch nahin hoon yaar..Embarrassed
hum sabko aisa lagta hai, ki hum kuch nahin hai, but hum sab mein ek unique talent hota hai. jaise tummein daily abhiya ke chote se chote scene ko bhi dekh ke usse itni beautifully explain karne ka talent hai. Its you who have made all of us drool over Abhiya so much that we drown in even the smallest of their passionate moments. tum nahin hoti, to hum mein se aadhel log shayad ab tak show se bore hoke usse chod chuke hote. Its u who hv brought our romantic thoughts to the front and have kept us hooked to Abhiya passion.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

quarkinsen Senior Member
quarkinsen
quarkinsen

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
love it like hell

it's like an appetite for next episode

can it be possible to see the same in the show

awww
i can't stop my imagination

gosh kya karun main 
aaa

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Rashmi. IF-Stunnerz
.Rashmi.
.Rashmi.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
hema wow kya romance tha and thetitle perfect each and every word and their feelings Blushingand pia wearing saree and abhay seeing her and admiringEmbarrassedand treir romance on bed haye misha ko call karne ki kya zarurat thi

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index