Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA: Your body is wonderland !! OS..!! (Page 7)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

wow very very romantic and sensuous Hema. Day Dreaming

Thank you DishuHug..I know you are being very sweetTongue..because you are class apart than me..but feels great anywayzBig smile..I some times feel embarassed to get words of praises from you all ..mein tohkuch nahin hoon yaar..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nab_012

Awesome romantic OS dearHugAbhiya's hungry of harmonizing to each other...wow u are perfectly depiction their intimacy sense perception of every moment.Day Dreaming CVs must be seen your Post. Aaha...if your each word would be materialized. I know Cvs will never fulfill our demand, so plz continue ur OS basis on Abhiya's intimacy  moment ...at least to read ur post we can romanticize in thinking Abhiya's romantic scenesDay Dreaming

Aww thank you so much Nab.Hug.you always shower me with your ever sweet words..Embarrassedha ha..I hopethey read and at least get an idea what we all fantasize at least..LOLBlushingyup mere jaissa koi dikha nahin sakta lekin..they can show some moments on that line..I am so hoping Day Dreaming

ILTHBEB

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lost_in_love

wow...Clapwhat a beautiful and dreamy os...Embarrasseddi i ws reading it again and again..a6d and imagining it happning...abhay giftd pia a saree..aww..me too want abhay to do the same in the show..m already dreaming..hope whtevr u wrote..happns in the show..Embarrassedhai..agar sach main aisa hua na toh it will b an early diwali fr abhiya fans..Tongueand the song selec is gud..though its new to me..bt will definitly try to hear it..waise u will continue the os na? plz do continue..Embarrassedtc,...a warm hug frm me fr this lovly os...Embarrassed

Thank you my darling ..HugYes it will be more than a diwali dhammaka..or any firecrackers put together moment if it happens..Aww..i choose Saree because he may not like these modern dreses very much..isiiliye..he may want to see her as hsi dulhan you know..aw..so thought of  a saree..Day Dreamingyup will try & continue sweety..Tongue..!!

Paint.It.BlacK.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CleviveDsouza

wow
amazing
superb
awesome
fantastic os

awww..Thank you so so so much..HugThank you all to have taken time to read it..Embarrassed
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reashma.

i loved ur post its soo romantic and good.
Day Dreamingand loved also ur songieThumbs Up

Thank you so much Reashu..I am so happy you read it & loved it & by the way have you heard that song..its awesome..yaar..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

.Reshama.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cookies14

i always love you posts

awww..Thank you so muchHug..I see that you have just posted & joined the IF officially I guess..welcome to our mad mad world of PKYEK & ABHIYA specially..Day Dreaming
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

--edited-------
gosh such a wonderful os hemu di...i was blushing hard...BlushingBlushingBlushing
plz god aisa hi kuch hone dena episode main...LOL
gosh abhay  in red shirt ...Day Dreaming...piya in white sari...Day Dreaming...
wat a killer song u chose gosh... BlushingBlushingBlushing
me too laughed hard when piya told jeh's name to misha...ROFL
plz plz continue it...for my survival...TongueTongue...and plz add a rain sequence hun...TongueBlushing

Aww..ASHU..thank you sweetu.Hug.I am glad you loved it.Embarrassed.& enjoyed it to the fullest..yup Rain sequence will surely come tonight..but a little late so dont wait too long.LOLTongue wow you know teh song I choose..its awesome na...if you havent heard please listen to it..its awesome..Tongue

Looteri_Dulhan

stutiriddhi Groupbie
stutiriddhi
stutiriddhi

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
heyyy its so romantic and hot :)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index