Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA: Your body is wonderland !! OS..!! (Page 4)

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
--edited-------
gosh such a wonderful os hemu di...i was blushing hard...BlushingBlushingBlushing
plz god aisa hi kuch hone dena episode main...LOL
gosh abhay  in red shirt ...Day Dreaming...piya in white sari...Day Dreaming...
wat a killer song u chose gosh... BlushingBlushingBlushing
me too laughed hard when piya told jeh's name to misha...ROFL
plz plz continue it...for my survival...TongueTongue...and plz add a rain sequence hun...TongueBlushing

Edited by vivoash - 18 September 2011 at 2:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Aww hema I loved your OS, I was Blushing in some scenes. To bad we don't get to see in the show. Clap

Please do continue. Do Abhiya rain dance romance on this song

Tip tip barsa pani
Pani mein aag lagaai.

Aww..thank you dear.Hug.yes we need to quench our thirst with these imaginary world of ours with the hottest couple.ABHIYA..Day DreamingOk I am getting lot of rain sequence request for this..so let me continue..tonightEmbarrassed& wow that song gosh ..was too hot How I wish Piya seduces ABHAY exact the same way..woooBlushing
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by I-love-Roses

What a lovely amazing os Hema! It's perfect n beautiful...

Oh thank you so much dear..It really feels great to get praised from all of you..HugBut the real credit goes to ABHIYA /VISU to help us ho crazy with our wild imagination..LOL
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tich...

Wonderful OS hema. Oh my god abhay in that reddish-orange shirt I'm dumb struck. But this couldn't have been better. Its just perfect.

Thank you so much..dear HugFeels nice to get your appreciation.it ...helps me build up my Besharmi more & more..LOLEmbarrassed
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reashma.

res.tomorrow ill will answer ur post and songWink. 
hey bhagwaan i was shocked when i read ur post with the title;abhiya (but u meant abhiHeart)your bodyBlushingCensored is a wonderland...  it must be a private wonderland hahaha.ShockedROFL. tum sacch me maha bescharam ho.LOL kab tumhare school phir khul jagega??i have to learn a lot  from u?ROFL

ha ha Reashma..LOLyou caught me hun..But No I swear I meant for both their bodies hun..wonderlandEmbarrassedROFL& I meant it for VISU alsoTongueWinkthank you for that new title MAHA BESHARAM ..liek a MAH AEPI..but I hope I am not a flop like a Maha epiROFLaww just kidding..Hug& hey mera school toh 24 x7 365/366 days open..dont worry ..you are already admitted in here..by default..LOL
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by black_scorpio

awesome os hemaHug
awesome as you areBig smile

Aww..thank you darling..& You are no less Awesome..Hug
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Hema Dhi it was really beautiful post breath taking Gosh . i loved how abhay picks piya up n takes piya to the car n his n piya's suite scenes piya in a white saree wow. i wish cvs show us in the future the scene how you wrote in about abhiya.  superb .HugDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepi20

Awesome OS! Aww...Abhay gifted Piya a white saree! Tongue I just loved the Abhiya romance! Embarrassed I really hope we get to see a romantic Abhiya scene along the lines of what you wrote in this OS in next week's episodes! This was truly a beautiful OS! Day Dreaming

Hey dear ..Thank you so much hun.Embarrassed.I am so happy I could make you happyBig smile..And your words mean a lot to me ..Thank you again..!!Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index