Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA: Your body is wonderland !! OS..!! (Page 3)

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
hey
wow ... loved this OS ... Heart
PM mee with any of ur oda works..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Hema...yeh Misha ko hi kyun bakra bana rahi ho yaar...Cry  ROFL

JK...such a romantic part...Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing

Wish show mei iske aadhi bhi dikhaye...Embarrassed

Lemme dream again...Censored  Blushing Day Dreaming

Love you yaara...Hug

Edited by -Rumi- - 18 September 2011 at 4:21am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-SiDsAnGeL- IF-Sizzlerz
-SiDsAnGeL-
-SiDsAnGeL-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
OMG..OMG..Hema...what an OS..
It is so Beautiful..Its Magical..Day Dreaming
I m lost in Abhiya's Dreamland...awww...
Abhay is sooo sweet...and that Red Hot Shirt..OMG...
Piya in white saree..she must be looking Like a Princess..
Loved it totally..Awesome Blossom..Hug

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Hema how can u write so beautifully that everytime I read them feel lost in that beautiful world-abhiya world. While reading I imagined the whole scene and was blushing.Embarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
*comments edited pg1 Embarrassed*

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Oh hema 1st of all kya title hai name se pta chal gaya tha bacho ko bigane aayi hoLOL.2d wow so cute & romantic update.Jst lke a dreamDay Dreaming.Oh Abhay nai bahut ache se apni GF ko manaya so Pia indeed a lucky gal & tht last part jad Pia jhoot bolti hai & thn Abhiya laugh.The way Abhay console Pia,made her realize tht he only luvs her was too cute.Embarrassed

HA ha..yes thought of using a title so that you all will know the signal of warning..ROFLbut I so love that title too its teh titel of that song..which I so adore & I feel its one of the sexiest songs ever...BlushingDay DreamingAwww Thank you Srishti..from a class class riter like you..getting such words is a biggest compliment to me..I am very happy..HugI still consider you people are very generous to me in words..& thank yuo again for that..You all are much better to me..Embarrassed

SheDevil

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

EDITED

Hema di Hug
First of all title dekh ker hi pata tha kya ho sakta hai Wink but it was even more beautiful thn that... Clap Clap
Soo romantic...Abhay gifted a white saree to Piya Day Dreaming
I thot rain sequence bhi hoga... it would be gr8 na if Piya wears a saree for Abhay in the show as well... i mean Abhay to 200 years old hai na...he would be ecstatic and mesmerizied to see her in saree Embarrassed 
I also loved the way Abhay made her feel that he could only love Piya...please write another one next weekend Big smile
luv u Hug

Thank you TanzieHug.pata nahin kaise likha hai..but tried to put across what I felt nothing like what you all write yaar..but still feels great if I have made you happy while reading..EmbarrassedRain sequence karungi..as a continuation maybe tonight on many requests for a rain sequence..WinkLOLwhich is my all time favTongue

.SmokeySilence.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovebird-pahal

Awww!! it's sooo swt yaar..i jst loved it..ths is 4 u; a :-* & ti8 Hug
CVs na sahi, at least u did it..a superb romantic date 4 AbhIya..awww Day Dreaming
Gosh!..u r really an Awsum! Besharm! Romantic! writer..romantic scenes r vry well writen ClapClap
Still on dreamland :x Day DreamingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
U r really a TOTAL-ROMANTIC person Wink
Will u continues ur OS?..plz! do ths & giv some more romantic moment Day Dreaming
God alwys bless u Hug
wid lots of lov @};-
Thank ..you Thank You..Thank you..Thank you soo soo muchHug..GOD BLESS YOU TOO..aw..Mera pagal pan sarthak hogaya.Embarrassed.I mean I am feeling so proud I could make you happy..that is all I want..I want people to drool & dream only about ABHIYA..& if I am successful in that..then I dont ask for anything..Your words mean a lot..!!Hugyup will surely do try to give you OS like these whenever possible ..!!& this one specially I am going to add a rain sequence & do it tonight if possible..LOL

FlawSomeME

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index