Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA: Your body is wonderland !! OS..!! (Page 13)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Hema...hamari besharam guru...i was so waiting 4 an OS from u... Cool
It was just awsum...loved every single sweet and hot moments of AbhayaDay Dreaming and u described it so well...hats of 2 u... Clap
Plz Continue soon and hoping 2 c more and more passionate scenes of abhaya Day Dreaming plus sum jealousy bcoz jealousy hamesha pyaar increase karti hain...Embarrassed

AWWW..ANURGA..thank yu BUDDZ..HugLOLmy new invention BUDDZZ..ROFLYou always build my level of confidence I must say..I rely on your words..so please be very true in expressing what you feel even if you dint like anything OKTongue..& YUP will try to put in some rain sequence as everyone is requestingWink Oh Jealousy okay will try to add on that part too..in future..& yes it does enhance teh passion no doubt on that Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MR.KooL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

[

Tum aise naughty naughty posts with racy racy scenes banaogi and mein nahi aaoongi ? Impoosible LOL

Yeah thank god you are here to show the PKYEK team what we want and what they have to fulfill. Big smile

ROFL ab mein kya karoon... when I saw the shirt mein chair se gir gayi Evil Smile Ab my besharam partner na girey yeh kaise ho sakta hai ROFL ROFL ROFL I mean come on red yah phir dark red nahi mila... what is this orange red LOL just a rikshaw wala shirt LOL Thank god you liked my PJ Embarrassed And you are right only I can write something like this... cause sach kehne se mein kyun daroon Evil Smile LOL And jitna bhi Abhay ko bashing karoon I have to write sweet things about him... after all he is my Sadu Brainless Abhay.  Big smile Day Dreaming

Ohhh sooo sweet of you dear... inshallah !!! 

Yeah I love sarees Day Dreaming You know that I went in Bangladesh, na ? Ek saree buy kya hai... black and blue saree Day Dreaming Ufff I am loving my saree so much LOL

ROFL toh write karo na ek suhaag raat OS just like me... but please not funny suhaag raat like me... LOL And jacket, shirt, pants sab kuch utaaro. ROFL

Me too I so want her back Smile

Thanks to you for such an awesome OS Hug

[/QUOTE]

FARAH I had once written a wild moment like that in srishti's OS>.I dont know which one exactly but recently.. it was something about ABHIYA's baby stuff she had written ..dont miss that ..in that I had removed his pants also I guess..ROFL..but yeah ..will surely put my hands on his pants very soon wait patiently till then..ROFLROFLROFLwill give you link later if possibleTongue

Coeur2PsychoFMS

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukugeny

hemadiii!
i seriously want some change after fridays epi.&* u did that..!thanks hemadi for ur lovly post!i really need it.i am just sad from .u know well.our condition is sem na.about abhiya.i can fill it.!
u r always amazing for ur work & i loved it.
U KNOW FROM FRIDAY.& YESTERDAY.I HAV DESIDED NOT TO COME IN THIS FORUM & STOP WATCHING PKYEK.SERIOUSLY!
BUT I CAN'T CONTROL ON MY SELF NA.COZ I AM BIG FAN OF SUKU FROM DMG days...!7 SHE IS VERY GOOD ,NICE ACTRSS FOR ME.I AM WATCHING THIS SHOW ONLY BCOZ OF SUKU.ONLY SUKU.!
SO I CAME HERE TO READ HER NEWS & GOT UR BEAUTIFUL POST.
 SO NOW I M JUST CALM!& DON'T KNOW CAN I WATCH THIS SERIAL OR NOT?
U KNOW YESTERDAY I HAV DESIDED TO,LEAVE THIS SHOW COZ I AM BIG HURT.& IN OFCOURSE IN BIG PAIN.
BUT I AM DOING ALL THIS COZ OF SUKU.WILL WATCH THIS SERIAL ONLY FOR SUKU...& WATCHING ALL GOOD MEMBERS(ONLY ABHIYA FANS )GOOD POST.LOV U & THANK U FOR UR BEAUTIFUL POST.
LOV SUKU 4VER.!I CAN'T REGULAR ON NET NA.SO .KABHI KABHI HI AATI HOON.!OK.BYE!CV'S HAV TO MOVE ON ONLY FOR ABHIYA'S TRACK.IT'S STORY OF THEIR EPIC LOV STORY.
KITNE LOGONKO ABHY-PIA SE LOV HOTA HAI.YE BHI KYA STORY HAI!HAR KOI AAKE KEHTA HAI-I LOV ABHY & I LOV PIA...WHAT'S WRONG WITH CVS?AISA KISI BHI SERIAL MAIN NAHI HAI!THEY HAV TO CONSNTRATE ONLY ON ABHIYA & THEIR LOV STORY...!
HEMADI SORRY FOR MY ANGAR IN UR POST.BUT I CAN'T CONTROL NA!MAFF KARNA!BUT...I AM DISAPPOINTING WITH THIS SERIAL.

Now Listen sweet heart..I am much elder to you..& even then I can totally understand because I have felt like this earlier also but yes now with ABHIYA its more..but you know what after you grow up to a age where I am..you just learn to ignore & be strong..& that aspect you will also gain..soon..so dont worry..& mainly DONT STOP WATCHING & coming to this forum..PLEASE..for my sake at least & be happy..see the world has not come to an end..& Its just alina who is saying I love you..& we know how much ABHIYA are for each other..they are each others life..so CV's sometimes want to create complications to bring out the best in their relationship & bring on the spice to some viewers who feel..only mushy stuff will not be enough there has to be tensions & jealousy etc etc..its mainly TRP problems..they want to make audience..bite their nails ..feeling bad for hero & heroine..& cry & laugh with them..everyday..so they bring on these type of twists so JUST CALM DOWN..nothing si going to be bad..between ABHIYA..infact we will get more & more..awesoem moments ..like what I have written ..just you wait & watch..it will be awesome..lets enjoy this ups & downs with ABHIYA..yes logically its difficult to understand why everyone wants to love ABHAY & PIYA only..but why ont you think it like this ki..they are soo irresistabel ki..no one can resist them..but fall for them..but as far as they both..they are made for each other..manufactured for each other na..so why worry abut what others think about them..RELAX,Hug..& enjoy every hurdle they cross..with all love & passion simple..!! GOT IT..now cheer up..!!And oh yeah SUKU is awesoem i adore her too..& I love her with VIVU so much that I cant tell you enough..Day DreamingHug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miracle_leo

Wow hema its simply awesome mindblowing.i hope jo tumne likha hai woh epi main bhi ho.loved it the way abhay ne manaya apni darling pia ko.u take us at abhiya dream land,still drooling.

awww..that was soo sweet of you to say..thank you sooo much ...& I love you too..Hug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyshaNoreen

StarStarStarFantasticStarStarStar
ur post made my dayTongue... i love it yaarHug... it's totally awesomeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
ABHIYA make me crazy maaanSilly...

Thanks 4 such a beautiful creationTongue...
LOVE ABHIYAHeartHugHeart

wow that was a real sweetEmbarrassed & super colourful reply that you Ayesha..youare very creative I always see thatHug

LovelyAbhiya

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
hema dii...that was ausum...all those things that i imagine was there in ur OS

pia angry on abhay over alina case..gosh...i wanted abhay to make up for this in some naughty way...and u came up with this...but my imagination went a lil wilder...ROFL
abhay in red shirt...woh bhi sab ke saamne...but in reality abhay will never do it...red shirt ki jagah he has other ways to make up...u knw what i mean in some besharam way...but yes...no jacket...i loved it...
abhiya in hotel room...transition ho gaya..jungle se seedha room...LOL..but the romance was smoking hot..i thought they will finally give in completely...but damn that misha...galat waqt par call kiya...
no worries..kabhi na kabhi toh ho hee jaega...abhay pia ke alava kahin nahi jaane wala...and pia is one jungli billi...abhay ko kabhi nahi chodne wali...

too good...i hope u continue this...with literal giving in situation...i would love to read that...LOL...waise bhi cvs se kuch jyaada umeed nahi hai...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
@ total-romantic, I am planning to write an OS on Abhiya its going to be a little dark. So I want you to read it.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index