Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA: Your body is wonderland !! OS..!! (Page 12)

--sonali-- Goldie
--sonali--
--sonali--

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by visufansona

ohhh hemadi...
THANK U VERY MUCH FOR THIS...
HAV A BIG HUG FROM ME...!!!!!.
U know i m just stressful from fridays epi...& some real life fact yesterday...& still i am in that stress  & very sad...u know it's so HURTFUL.SO HURTFUL...but
UR POST MADE ME CALM & SILENT WITH OUR ABHIYA & visu...
thank u very much...for making me calm...!!!!!!
ok.now ur post  or os. is as usual...Romantic,lovable...like u.alwys.i really want this in epi.but ...v know!
now in next part i also wat rainy romantic ,hot AbhIya scane plz di.plz han!
again thaks for this post...!

Aww..Sonali..you are sonali na..or only Sona.anywayz..youare my sweetu either wayHug ..so forgive me if I am wrong..LOLI so very much understand..what REAL FACT you are talking about yes..it hurts..& who better than me to say that..but I have developed a mind to ginore such thoughts & indulge in what I liketo see in my dreamz..& so put it across to you all to get out of the stress & worry..& I am soo happy that I was able to do that to a certain extent..GOD BLESS & dont worry.Hug.lets enjoy ABHIYA& VISU the way we want them to be..reality can go to ..whatever..LOL

AGAIN THANK U HEMADI!YES .I AM SONALI & SONA.AGAIN BIG HUG HAN.V KNOW WELL NA...!NOW I AM CALM & HAPPY COZ OF U...!LOV U HEMAADIII!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Hema...hamari besharam guru...i was so waiting 4 an OS from u... Cool
It was just awsum...loved every single sweet and hot moments of AbhayaDay Dreaming and u described it so well...hats of 2 u... Clap
Plz Continue soon and hoping 2 c more and more passionate scenes of abhaya Day Dreaming plus sum jealousy bcoz jealousy hamesha pyaar increase karti hain...Embarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyAbhiyaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

--geny-- IF-Sizzlerz
--geny--
--geny--

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
hemadiii!
i seriously want some change after fridays epi.&* u did that..!thanks hemadi for ur lovly post!i really need it.i am just sad from .u know well.our condition is sem na.about abhiya.i can fill it.!
u r always amazing for ur work & i loved it.
U KNOW FROM FRIDAY.& YESTERDAY.I HAV DESIDED NOT TO COME IN THIS FORUM & STOP WATCHING PKYEK.SERIOUSLY!
BUT I CAN'T CONTROL ON MY SELF NA.COZ I AM BIG FAN OF SUKU FROM DMG days...!7 SHE IS VERY GOOD ,NICE ACTRSS FOR ME.I AM WATCHING THIS SHOW ONLY BCOZ OF SUKU.ONLY SUKU.!
SO I CAME HERE TO READ HER NEWS & GOT UR BEAUTIFUL POST.
 SO NOW I M JUST CALM!& DON'T KNOW CAN I WATCH THIS SERIAL OR NOT?
U KNOW YESTERDAY I HAV DESIDED TO,LEAVE THIS SHOW COZ I AM BIG HURT.& IN OFCOURSE IN BIG PAIN.
BUT I AM DOING ALL THIS COZ OF SUKU.WILL WATCH THIS SERIAL ONLY FOR SUKU...& WATCHING ALL GOOD MEMBERS(ONLY ABHIYA FANS )GOOD POST.LOV U & THANK U FOR UR BEAUTIFUL POST.
LOV SUKU 4VER.!I CAN'T REGULAR ON NET NA.SO .KABHI KABHI HI AATI HOON.!OK.BYE!CV'S HAV TO MOVE ON ONLY FOR ABHIYA'S TRACK.IT'S STORY OF THEIR EPIC LOV STORY.
KITNE LOGONKO ABHY-PIA SE LOV HOTA HAI.YE BHI KYA STORY HAI!HAR KOI AAKE KEHTA HAI-I LOV ABHY & I LOV PIA...WHAT'S WRONG WITH CVS?AISA KISI BHI SERIAL MAIN NAHI HAI!THEY HAV TO CONSNTRATE ONLY ON ABHIYA & THEIR LOV STORY...!
HEMADI SORRY FOR MY ANGAR IN UR POST.BUT I CAN'T CONTROL NA!MAFF KARNA!BUT...I AM DISAPPOINTING WITH THIS SERIAL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52TOTAL-ROMANTIC

LovelyAbhiya Goldie
LovelyAbhiya
LovelyAbhiya

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
comment updated on page 1... sorry 4 late4..
LOVE ABHIYAHeartHugHeart

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Miracle_leo IF-Dazzler
Miracle_leo
Miracle_leo

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Wow hema its simply awesome mindblowing.i hope jo tumne likha hai woh epi main bhi ho.loved it the way abhay ne manaya apni darling pia ko.u take us at abhiya dream land,still drooling.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Hema Blushing Blushing Blushing what was this ? Now I want this in PKYEK.AAgayi meri partner..DancingLOL.. I want Piya to be jealous... I want Abhay to take her in a hotel and offer her a saree... and then the last scene... and Misha to find out the secret... Blushing Blushing Blushing Is it tooo much to ask ? NO dear not at all..yehi toh mein bhi kabse bol rahi hoon..toh socha OS likhoon taaki galati se koi yahan aaye aur padhe aur message pohonchaye..LOL

OMG Abhay's entry in the college Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Only Abhay can look handsome, hot and sexy in this rikshaw wala shirt... I swear LOL Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day DreamingNow thsi one made me fall from my chair..ROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFLROFLonly you could write this & still look cute & I am not beating you up black & blue for saying like that...ROFLROFLROFL

It's tooo romantic the way Abhay took her in the hotel by force... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming I want my real life Abhay to do the same whenever I am angry or upset. Day Dreaming Big smile LOLTathastu..I mean Inshallah..in your religion..hamare yahan tathastu bolte hain..taaki tumhe wohi mile jo tu chahate ho..Hug

And that saree ohh goood... I am asking for a saree scene since... many many months... why the hell the CV's can't fulfill our request Angry 
Really thanks for this saree scene... I sooo love you for that. Hug
OMG Piya = Angel Embarrassed Abhay completely Wacko LOLGOS I loved that saree eqution hun..EmbarrassedYUP saree si teh sexiest & most elegant attire..she will look bomb in it..Day Dreaming

Then the last scene on bed Blushing Exactly what I want ROFL But it's not enough racy for me... you know me Hema ROFLI knwo I know..pant tak abhi kaise phonchenge yaar..suhaag raat nahinhai..abhi toh sirf body warming ..heat transferringmoments se hi kaam chalalo yaar...ROFLROFLROFL

And then Misha calls Piya... Ohhh Piya using Jehhh, rofl !!! LOL I loved the way she lied and then Abhay and she started laughing.I so love dthatpart too..I so want ABHIYA to have light moments & laugh out in life..Day Dreaming 
And best part: Misha saw Jehhh and understood that her sister is with Abhay... just like before Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day DreamingYUP I purposely did that because I want that same Misha back who was full on salee to ABhay & helped their romance..& pulled their legs etc etc..EmbarrassedWink

Thank you so much FARAH..my naughty & cutie pie..HugLoved to read that you loved it..Day Dreamingread above in red..Wink

You both are impossible and too adorable ROFLROFL ROFL
 Hema di, mere FF me Abhiya k shaadi hone ke baad shuhagraat wala scene i will send you first after writing... pehle approval de dena phir post karungi ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL Yup we are impossible and we love to be impossible hain na Hema. LOL

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT FARAH..Hug& TANZIE.Hug.wow I am getting the previlage to read first wohaaBig smile..that will be awesome..hun..oh yes will give you lot of inputs dont worry..WinkTonguemein yahan aur kisske liye hoon..ROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index