ABHIYA: Your body is wonderland !! OS..!! - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Thank you so much FARAH..my naughty & cutie pie..πŸ€—Loved to read that you loved it..😍read above in red..πŸ˜‰

Tum aise naughty naughty posts with racy racy scenes banaogi and mein nahi aaoongi ? Impoosible πŸ˜†

Yeah thank god you are here to show the PKYEK team what we want and what they have to fulfill. πŸ˜ƒ

ROFL ab mein kya karoon... when I saw the shirt mein chair se gir gayi πŸ˜ˆ Ab my besharam partner na girey yeh kaise ho sakta hai πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ I mean come on red yah phir dark red nahi mila... what is this orange red πŸ˜† just a rikshaw wala shirt πŸ˜† Thank god you liked my PJ πŸ˜³ And you are right only I can write something like this... cause sach kehne se mein kyun daroon πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜† And jitna bhi Abhay ko bashing karoon I have to write sweet things about him... after all he is my Sadu Brainless Abhay.  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜

Ohhh sooo sweet of you dear... inshallah !!! 

Yeah I love sarees πŸ˜ You know that I went in Bangladesh, na ? Ek saree buy kya hai... black and blue saree πŸ˜ Ufff I am loving my saree so much πŸ˜†

ROFL toh write karo na ek suhaag raat OS just like me... but please not funny suhaag raat like me... πŸ˜† And jacket, shirt, pants sab kuch utaaro. πŸ€£

Me too I so want her back πŸ˜Š

Thanks to you for such an awesome OS πŸ€—

Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 12 years ago
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

You both are impossible and too adorable 🀣🀣 πŸ€£
 Hema di, mere FF me Abhiya k shaadi hone ke baad shuhagraat wala scene i will send you first after writing... pehle approval de dena phir post karungi 🀣🀣🀣

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Yup we are impossible and we love to be impossible hain na Hema. πŸ˜†
hemadiii!
i seriously want some change after fridays epi.&* u did that..!thanks hemadi for ur lovly post!i really need it.i am just sad from .u know well.our condition is sem na.about abhiya.i can fill it.!
u r always amazing for ur work & i loved it.
U KNOW FROM FRIDAY.& YESTERDAY.I HAV DESIDED NOT TO COME IN THIS FORUM & STOP WATCHING PKYEK.SERIOUSLY!
BUT I CAN'T CONTROL ON MY SELF NA.COZ I AM BIG FAN OF SUKU FROM DMG days...!7 SHE IS VERY GOOD ,NICE ACTRSS FOR ME.I AM WATCHING THIS SHOW ONLY BCOZ OF SUKU.ONLY SUKU.!
SO I CAME HERE TO READ HER NEWS & GOT UR BEAUTIFUL POST.
 SO NOW I M JUST CALM!& DON'T KNOW CAN I WATCH THIS SERIAL OR NOT?
U KNOW YESTERDAY I HAV DESIDED TO,LEAVE THIS SHOW COZ I AM BIG HURT.& IN OFCOURSE IN BIG PAIN.
BUT I AM DOING ALL THIS COZ OF SUKU.WILL WATCH THIS SERIAL ONLY FOR SUKU...& WATCHING ALL GOOD MEMBERS(ONLY ABHIYA FANS )GOOD POST.LOV U & THANK U FOR UR BEAUTIFUL POST.
LOV SUKU 4VER.!I CAN'T REGULAR ON NET NA.SO .KABHI KABHI HI AATI HOON.!OK.BYE!CV'S HAV TO MOVE ON ONLY FOR ABHIYA'S TRACK.IT'S STORY OF THEIR EPIC LOV STORY.
KITNE LOGONKO ABHY-PIA SE LOV HOTA HAI.YE BHI KYA STORY HAI!HAR KOI AAKE KEHTA HAI-I LOV ABHY & I LOV PIA...WHAT'S WRONG WITH CVS?AISA KISI BHI SERIAL MAIN NAHI HAI!THEY HAV TO CONSNTRATE ONLY ON ABHIYA & THEIR LOV STORY...!
HEMADI SORRY FOR MY ANGAR IN UR POST.BUT I CAN'T CONTROL NA!MAFF KARNA!BUT...I AM DISAPPOINTING WITH THIS SERIAL.
comment updated on page 1... sorry 4 late4..
LOVE ABHIYAβ€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ
Wow hema its simply awesome mindblowing.i hope jo tumne likha hai woh epi main bhi ho.loved it the way abhay ne manaya apni darling pia ko.u take us at abhiya dream land,still drooling.
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Yup we are impossible and we love to be impossible hain na Hema. πŸ˜†

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT FARAH..πŸ€—& TANZIE.πŸ€—.wow I am getting the previlage to read first wohaaπŸ˜ƒ..that will be awesome..hun..oh yes will give you lot of inputs dont worry..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›mein yahan aur kisske liye hoon..🀣🀣
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Hema...hamari besharam guru...i was so waiting 4 an OS from u... 😎
It was just awsum...loved every single sweet and hot moments of Abhaya😍 and u described it so well...hats of 2 u... πŸ‘
Plz Continue soon and hoping 2 c more and more passionate scenes of abhaya 😍 plus sum jealousy bcoz jealousy hamesha pyaar increase karti hain...😳

AWWW..ANURGA..thank yu BUDDZ..πŸ€—πŸ˜†my new invention BUDDZZ..🀣You always build my level of confidence I must say..I rely on your words..so please be very true in expressing what you feel even if you dint like anything OKπŸ˜›..& YUP will try to put in some rain sequence as everyone is requestingπŸ˜‰ Oh Jealousy okay will try to add on that part too..in future..& yes it does enhance teh passion no doubt on that πŸ˜
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

[

Tum aise naughty naughty posts with racy racy scenes banaogi and mein nahi aaoongi ? Impoosible πŸ˜†

Yeah thank god you are here to show the PKYEK team what we want and what they have to fulfill. πŸ˜ƒ

ROFL ab mein kya karoon... when I saw the shirt mein chair se gir gayi πŸ˜ˆ Ab my besharam partner na girey yeh kaise ho sakta hai πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ I mean come on red yah phir dark red nahi mila... what is this orange red πŸ˜† just a rikshaw wala shirt πŸ˜† Thank god you liked my PJ πŸ˜³ And you are right only I can write something like this... cause sach kehne se mein kyun daroon πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜† And jitna bhi Abhay ko bashing karoon I have to write sweet things about him... after all he is my Sadu Brainless Abhay.  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜

Ohhh sooo sweet of you dear... inshallah !!! 

Yeah I love sarees πŸ˜ You know that I went in Bangladesh, na ? Ek saree buy kya hai... black and blue saree πŸ˜ Ufff I am loving my saree so much πŸ˜†

ROFL toh write karo na ek suhaag raat OS just like me... but please not funny suhaag raat like me... πŸ˜† And jacket, shirt, pants sab kuch utaaro. πŸ€£

Me too I so want her back πŸ˜Š

Thanks to you for such an awesome OS πŸ€—

[/QUOTE]

FARAH I had once written a wild moment like that in srishti's OS>.I dont know which one exactly but recently.. it was something about ABHIYA's baby stuff she had written ..dont miss that ..in that I had removed his pants also I guess..🀣..but yeah ..will surely put my hands on his pants very soon wait patiently till then..🀣🀣🀣will give you link later if possibleπŸ˜›
Originally posted by sukugeny

hemadiii!
i seriously want some change after fridays epi.&* u did that..!thanks hemadi for ur lovly post!i really need it.i am just sad from .u know well.our condition is sem na.about abhiya.i can fill it.!
u r always amazing for ur work & i loved it.
U KNOW FROM FRIDAY.& YESTERDAY.I HAV DESIDED NOT TO COME IN THIS FORUM & STOP WATCHING PKYEK.SERIOUSLY!
BUT I CAN'T CONTROL ON MY SELF NA.COZ I AM BIG FAN OF SUKU FROM DMG days...!7 SHE IS VERY GOOD ,NICE ACTRSS FOR ME.I AM WATCHING THIS SHOW ONLY BCOZ OF SUKU.ONLY SUKU.!
SO I CAME HERE TO READ HER NEWS & GOT UR BEAUTIFUL POST.
 SO NOW I M JUST CALM!& DON'T KNOW CAN I WATCH THIS SERIAL OR NOT?
U KNOW YESTERDAY I HAV DESIDED TO,LEAVE THIS SHOW COZ I AM BIG HURT.& IN OFCOURSE IN BIG PAIN.
BUT I AM DOING ALL THIS COZ OF SUKU.WILL WATCH THIS SERIAL ONLY FOR SUKU...& WATCHING ALL GOOD MEMBERS(ONLY ABHIYA FANS )GOOD POST.LOV U & THANK U FOR UR BEAUTIFUL POST.
LOV SUKU 4VER.!I CAN'T REGULAR ON NET NA.SO .KABHI KABHI HI AATI HOON.!OK.BYE!CV'S HAV TO MOVE ON ONLY FOR ABHIYA'S TRACK.IT'S STORY OF THEIR EPIC LOV STORY.
KITNE LOGONKO ABHY-PIA SE LOV HOTA HAI.YE BHI KYA STORY HAI!HAR KOI AAKE KEHTA HAI-I LOV ABHY & I LOV PIA...WHAT'S WRONG WITH CVS?AISA KISI BHI SERIAL MAIN NAHI HAI!THEY HAV TO CONSNTRATE ONLY ON ABHIYA & THEIR LOV STORY...!
HEMADI SORRY FOR MY ANGAR IN UR POST.BUT I CAN'T CONTROL NA!MAFF KARNA!BUT...I AM DISAPPOINTING WITH THIS SERIAL.

Now Listen sweet heart..I am much elder to you..& even then I can totally understand because I have felt like this earlier also but yes now with ABHIYA its more..but you know what after you grow up to a age where I am..you just learn to ignore & be strong..& that aspect you will also gain..soon..so dont worry..& mainly DONT STOP WATCHING & coming to this forum..PLEASE..for my sake at least & be happy..see the world has not come to an end..& Its just alina who is saying I love you..& we know how much ABHIYA are for each other..they are each others life..so CV's sometimes want to create complications to bring out the best in their relationship & bring on the spice to some viewers who feel..only mushy stuff will not be enough there has to be tensions & jealousy etc etc..its mainly TRP problems..they want to make audience..bite their nails ..feeling bad for hero & heroine..& cry & laugh with them..everyday..so they bring on these type of twists so JUST CALM DOWN..nothing si going to be bad..between ABHIYA..infact we will get more & more..awesoem moments ..like what I have written ..just you wait & watch..it will be awesome..lets enjoy this ups & downs with ABHIYA..yes logically its difficult to understand why everyone wants to love ABHAY & PIYA only..but why ont you think it like this ki..they are soo irresistabel ki..no one can resist them..but fall for them..but as far as they both..they are made for each other..manufactured for each other na..so why worry abut what others think about them..RELAX,πŸ€—..& enjoy every hurdle they cross..with all love & passion simple..!! GOT IT..now cheer up..!!And oh yeah SUKU is awesoem i adore her too..& I love her with VIVU so much that I cant tell you enough..πŸ˜πŸ€—
Originally posted by Miracle_leo

Wow hema its simply awesome mindblowing.i hope jo tumne likha hai woh epi main bhi ho.loved it the way abhay ne manaya apni darling pia ko.u take us at abhiya dream land,still drooling.

awww..that was soo sweet of you to say..thank you sooo much ...& I love you too..πŸ€—