Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: princessark

OMG!!!!!!!! good OS. wish this happens in the show. abhay is becoming mr. naughty and i am sure piya cant tolerate his seducing skills... i am sure piya will somehow seduce abhay in the show also.

awww thank you dear.πŸ˜›.I so want ABHIYA to be naughty & wild you know I dont know when will they show that..😳😍Gosh that will be THE DAY..mann..πŸ₯³
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: quarkinsen

omg! omg! omg!

what a post

includes everything
love  anger pain care wit faith trust everything

piya's sction abhays reaction to piya and the surprise
every thing is superb

hats off

Thank you..Thank you so much.πŸ€—I am very happy & honoured..my madness is spreadingπŸ˜†..Thats what I want..😳
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😲 Hema..you will post part 2...☺️ please jaldi karna... ☺️
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

hum sabko aisa lagta hai, ki hum kuch nahin hai, but hum sab mein ek unique talent hota hai. jaise tummein daily abhiya ke chote se chote scene ko bhi dekh ke usse itni beautifully explain karne ka talent hai. Its you who have made all of us drool over Abhiya so much that we drown in even the smallest of their passionate moments. tum nahin hoti, to hum mein se aadhel log shayad ab tak show se bore hoke usse chod chuke hote. Its u who hv brought our romantic thoughts to the front and have kept us hooked to Abhiya passion.

DISHU.πŸ€—.Kya chappad phadke likha hai yar😲..mein toh pura Behosh hogayi hoon sach mein☺️.. Itna pyaar aur izzat se dar lagta hai Dishu..as that famous dialouge goes..Thappad se nahin Pyaar se dar lagta hai ..boss..πŸ˜³πŸ€—God Bless you.& always be with me ..is all I request..because ..I get inspiration to write because fo you sweet sweet dearest people here..who coax me to bring out the best in me..& ofcourse also ABHIYA & VISU..for me..both in same breath..because aur koi hota toh shaayad mein yahan aapke saath nahin hoti ..so I always thank VISU for this..because of them I got such love & respect here in forum..otherwise we would never meet..πŸ€—πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: quarkinsen

love it like hell

it's like an appetite for next episode

can it be possible to see the same in the show

awww
i can't stop my imagination

gosh kya karun main 
aaa

ha ha that was cute of you to say.πŸ€—...if only they could show all this on Indian tv..yaar ..what to do..but yup somethings can eb shown...lets keep hoping & praying maybe god will answer someday..😍
Hema β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ what was this ? Now I want this in PKYEK... I want Piya to be jealous... I want Abhay to take her in a hotel and offer her a saree... and then the last scene... and Misha to find out the secret... β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ Is it tooo much to ask ? 

OMG Abhay's entry in the college πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ Only Abhay can look handsome, hot and sexy in this rikshaw wala shirt... I swear πŸ˜† πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

It's tooo romantic the way Abhay took her in the hotel by force... πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ I want my real life Abhay to do the same whenever I am angry or upset. πŸ˜ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

And that saree ohh goood... I am asking for a saree scene since... many many months... why the hell the CV's can't fulfill our request πŸ˜‘ 
Really thanks for this saree scene... I sooo love you for that. πŸ€—
OMG Piya = Angel πŸ˜³ Abhay completely  πŸ˜†

Then the last scene on bed β˜ΊοΈ Exactly what I want πŸ€£ But it's not enough racy for me... you know me Hema πŸ€£

And then Misha calls Piya... Ohhh Piya using Jehhh, rofl !!! πŸ˜† I loved the way she lied and then Abhay and she started laughing. 
And best part: Misha saw Jehhh and understood that her sister is with Abhay... just like before πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reashma.

finally am admitted to ur school ms principal thank u very much.

HA HA HA that was such cute SMILY yaar too good..specially that dancing one gosh..🀣
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

hema wow kya romance tha and thetitle perfect each and every word and their feelings β˜ΊοΈand pia wearing saree and abhay seeing her and admiring😳and treir romance on bed haye misha ko call karne ki kya zarurat thi

THANK YOU RASHU.πŸ€—.I was so waiting for you..I knew you will really love this OS..like many..πŸ˜†besharam log jo tehere..πŸ˜†YUP saree made the trick na..it is sexiest attire..I so love it..personally also..😳..yup dont worry I will continue later from there..πŸ˜†keep waiting..I dont knwo inhow much time but by late tonight..πŸ˜›
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beb0

Wow sooo romantic OS yar😍 loved it❀️ kash aesa kuch serial main bhi dekhne ko milta πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much DEAR.πŸ€—.absolutely dear..we all are dreaming for the same to happen ..if not exactly little at least hai na..😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: missglam

Awww...hema !

CAnt Comment
😳i am fainted
ahh now gain concious...come back to senses πŸ˜†

awesome OS , too hot to handle :P
shouldnt want to say more cuz sometimes words cant express 

I am blushing here and too shy too comment πŸ˜† πŸ˜ ...mein toh sharam se paani paani ho gayi ...
awesome..loved it..
thank u sooo much for the beautiful OS..
luv u..a big huggy to u
πŸ€—

aw..behosh hoke ..now you alright again naπŸ˜†..bass thats it..πŸ€—I am touched..by your words..Thank you & I am soo happy I could reach your heart through this post thank you ..Love you & LOVE ABHIYA infinitely..πŸ€—