Gulaal
Gulaal

Piyu Mahari !! O Piyaari!! EPI 16

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Mein aa gai!!Tongue
And choooryyy!! Me super duper late!! Just nodded off when the pics were being uploaded!!Shocked
Stupid meds ke side effectsOuch

Toh chalo chalte hai na..Patient ke paas, ...
arrey mere paas nahi..Talsagra mein Sleeping beauty hai na...wahi!!

And isko dekho...and bolo that this is not the English fairy tale, where he could kiss the princess and wake her up...Idhar toh proper process se sab karna padta haiTongue

And Daiba looks like she is gonna have a heart attack na?

And isko dekho!! Pata nahi what is he trying to find, I mean itni shiddat se dhoondha hota toh he would have find water himself, no need of this Neerjadi at allTongue

And hee hee!! Do I need to say more!! Chaitu, your prob solved, I will keep MB too ..(along with all the other tht I listedTongue)

Owww...how cute is that...and so significant na? he did not cry when the village was in drought and his friends were leaving, he threw things and got mad, even when MB almost threw him on the floor in anger, I did not see him crying, the buffaloes death did make him sad and afraid, but he was not ACTUALLY crying, but this makes him cry...bachpan se hi shuru!!*shakes her head*

And EE LO!! The Doc finally said,..ye toh ainveyi ainveyi behosh hui hai and see the guy is ready to dance on the song as well!

And I just love MB...he so knows his son and his heart na..see he puts his hand across his arm!!

I so loved Vasant today!! He was humble, almost on his knees ...silently praying even now to make her regain consciousness!

And God does hear his prayers easily na...the first vision Gulaal had!

And isko dekho...phir se dhindhora dauda!!

Aha what an answer he gave to Dushty na?? to the question whether Gulaal regained Consciousness ...The brat answers the evil brat that 'Why are YOU bothered? she is the enemy's daughter na?'

Stunned at being given the answer in his own language

He was the one Dushty always needed to fear na...sahi mein galat bhai ko phenk diya tha nadi mein!!LOL

Hmmm Point taken...

But So what...am not interested in his answer, AM I?

And I missed this one the first time I saw this scene...and it has been my fav VG scene...yet I missed this that the first one to  break her fast was not Vasant, but Kesar!!

The guy had not run to spread news, but to get water for the Lady in red...how cute is that!

Hee hee!! Hasna bandh kar!!

And Daiba...so ishmart..shooes away rest of the family out to give VG privacy..or did Vasant signal her to do so by putting his hands on her shouldersShockedTongue

And I love how they brought green gram ( I think that is what they call Mag ) water to drink and did not thunso in food in her stomach...bec that is how you should break the fast of someone who has been fasting since so many days!! and ofcourse, Revdi devdi blurt out that Vassy has also been fasting along with her...
And I ABSOLUTELY LOVED LOVED THIS SILENT COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THEM!!

And everybody realize their need to connect...so they just walk away1! Just look at Daiba patting Vasant's shoulder while going out!

And he so stands before her with his hands folded behind!! I absolutely fell for this gesture!! He has surrendered himself na?? In Rashipur, although he had been enchanted with her beauty and her free bird spirit, he had his goals set, and when he found that SHE was his goal, his focus had been on her ...he had pushed her, making her believe in her 'nemat' ...made her take the ultimate step of coming to Talsagra and the whole chain of events that followed!!.but now he is just humbled before this woman because of whom, his village is saved, and he just stands there in awe with her, head bowed, hands folded!!

And he doesnot need an invitation does he?? She is waiting and so he goes..

Oh this is the best expression VAssy gave in the whole of his span!!

I simply dont have words to describe this, but I would say, he topped Mansi in this scene!

And you know why he was standing with his hands folded behind..as if to say sorry ..because she is angry on him for doing this na?

A kind of affectionate anger!!

Oh I love how he wipes his mouth..almost made me think he was gonna wipe his eyes...but he is so like Kesu..not bothered that his tears are flowing before this woman...

And she doesnot need to be told na...she gives in automatically as he takes his turn to feed her...I just love the piyu mahri in the BG!

Look at her...eyes only for him

Edited by -Srushti- - 17 September 2011 at 2:24pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--snehasriPKYEK12MR21AnjalgBioinfo_ChaituGeeshumanzilmukulEXOL-Swetha-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
And again...MY DOPEmbarrassed

And aha!! Hail the Princess!!

And radar ghum gaya satellite ki ore!!

And this is probably the few instance wherein we would see this Mother son  bonding, once Gulaal takes over, PB would just be thanking Gods to have the brat off her headLOL

and happy family scene as Daiba thanks Gulaal!

And he watches on as his engine joins the dibbas of his house to her!!

And she has to be there na...i never realized that before Talli, her mommy dearest occupied the screen space sooo much!!

And dekho dekho! bada dhindhora..coming to announce the celebrations...be ready for TurbaLOL

And why do I think this lady is the one from the ad 'Dekho east, dekho west, mera white hai sab se bestTongue'

And oye! muh bandh kar!! Machhar ghus jaayega!

and isko toh bas taal do and she will start dancing..no wonder Kesu became such an 'enthusiastic dancer!'

And I swear I hated these dancers on the terrace but I loved the lighting and their dress colour co-ordination!!

and line maro chalu!

she looks sooo pretty!

Is it  a wonder these both were goner long ago!

hee hee!!

Open Flirting shirtingEmbarrassed

Phoodadi phero!

and isko dekho!! hee hee!! I wonder how come he is a wall flower now, when he grew up to be the 'centre of attraction' in every garba ??Confused

She is SOOO happy!!

and so is he!

and what to say about this..I absolutely love it

Lattu LAttu!!

I love the lighting..absolutely simply breathtaking

And see the dibba joined his engine!

Aa gai dayan!! gave good taunts to Dushty na..the whole JK family has an expertise on this...

and a perfectly good scene and lighting wasted on the most 'lovable couple!'

hahah! He doesnot leave her side does he?

Edited by -Srushti- - 17 September 2011 at 2:45pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--snehasriMR21AnjalgBioinfo_ChaituGeeshu-Swetha-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
And now it is time for some newsTongue
Revji gets Giga's letter

POOONAAAMMM!!!!!!

Haye haye! the guys is so gonna errupt!

And bec of Mansi, we actually could not look beyond ..but Gulaal's mother IS a beautiful woman na...

And look at her...Chori upar se sina jori..It is good that Revji did not run away screaming!!

And chalo shuru ho gai isski majnu giri!! BTW are they rotating this purple kurta between Dushty and VassyConfused

aha! Pen and paper!! Isko bhi Lettereria tha!! Kesu the copy cat!!

And haye!! The DOP had a love for Saanwariya I guess...Though I should say the blue is better used in here!! (Not talking about Gullu's uniform!! )and me again wonder if Gulllu had so many ghaghra cholis (look in the back ground) why the hell did we not see her wearing themAngry

and Gullu maharani having FBs..

And she had brought nail polish with her too??Shocked Poor camelOuch

and bham Maar diya pattha!! and now he is taanko jhaankoing!

E lo!! Look at her...happy shappy reading this...Besharam!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I just love  this Gulaal..she is back into her original avatar na?

And isko dekho! Madhubala!

And shaitan ladki hai ye!

Love her eyes!

And the terrace scene..there was just a lovey dovey convo here...I loved Vasant's shyness..and Gulaal's naughtiness...They have long ago known about the feelings of each other na?? But still this is like their first official date...so I guess the stammering and fumbllings...although only on Vassy's part..Gulaal toh Gulaal hai!
But first,,,My DOP ko toh salute kar lu!

Amazingly post leap only Kesar and Talli got this beautific
Terrace scene...not to mention Kesar's encounters with all the ladies..JK and SF on the terrace !!Tongue

and isko dekho! kya kar raha hai!

Trip !!

AND Catch!

oye ab chhod!

I like this pose..how they talk like old friends!!

And Gulaal missing her parents

She looks sooo pretty!!

And Pooba..couldnot control herself na..calls her sister and asks her to lie that Gulaal is with her..

haye haye!! Mera loudspeaker itni door tak sunai diya?

Naturally! raath ko dhai bajey apni behen se baat kar rahi thi ya alaap taan le rahi thi!

Okie now some special mention (From Ganga)

In the second dec that is 13th epi where they show Gulaal walking around Talsagra to find water, they showed this segment wherein it was mentioned that how they made the payal ring with the help of a vaccum cleanerLOL...AND how Vassy is gonna die and Gulaal is gonna marry his brother...Meaning thereby the DV was always on the cards...
Here is the link

And also Gulaal is wearing the same dress in this scene which the terroist chose to wear later in the scenes after Kulli marriage...how originalDead..I will put the comparitive pic (OR Geeshu will as soon as I find Talli's )

Edited by -Srushti- - 18 September 2011 at 6:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--AnjalgMR21Bioinfo_ChaituGeeshu-Swetha-

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Comparison GIFs 

Kesar n Gulaal

Gulaal n Reva

VG vs KG

Dance movements

Edited by Geeshani - 17 September 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

smarty22snehasri--Minks--AnjalgMR21Bioinfo_Chaitu-Srushti--Swetha-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshani

Srush...i'm here Hug

res

Owww...Meri jaanejaahaan...HugHugHugSorry bohot wait karvaaya na...ME really really sorry!!!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshu-Swetha-

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
wow...mazaa aa gaya

these caps and gifs are awesome

arey srush i love ur comments too much especially the ones u put for chotu kesuda

nicely pointed out that it was kesar who breaks her fast

well..sach main galat bhai ko nadi mai fenk diyaLOL

vasant is looking damn handsome in all shots...gullu bhi kam nahi

btw they saved that yellow chunar  till the last episodeShocked...geeshu kudos to u for all the brilliant comparisons

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshu

OYesSheDid Goldie
OYesSheDid
OYesSheDid

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
i never realized that before Talli, her mommy dearest occupied the screen space sooo much!!
LMFAO. JOKER :')

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
There was a Saturday post?! Shocked To make up for Thursday?! 

Okie, reserved here - Sunday chores (the entire annoying drill) and will be back after...! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index