Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
just breath taking yaar really fanasticcc i m in love with kash signyzeeezzz awsome loved everything saved will use soon u guys rock
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

OMKAJEN <3

I loved the update. The KaJen sad ones are so addictive <3 I LOVED THEM! I'm using...I mean the colouring and everything was perfecto <3 Even the baby ones Tee-hee they're so Cuteee <3333 Loved the update and my request :) I love my FF banner :D

Update soon guys <3 Love you masakaaliss! Oho AR renuion exclusive? Then I'll be waiting eagerly :D 

Are you guys taking requests?? Coz I want to request :)

Love,

Maitree

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!!

All the creations just look beautiful, especially the icons. I really love both your new colourings and textures. The icons all look gorgeous so I think i'll be using one
Thanks for my request!!!๐Ÿค— Love it and using it already!!!
Edited by Aquarius17 - 12 years ago
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

simply amazing n awsum creation...

loved it sooo much...

liked all...but this one is marvelous...

thnx for the pm...

Jennyholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wat can i say u ppl r simply amazing i keep on staring at ur creations evatym! U guys rocked again :-)
MasakalliC. thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zARqaa_X

Gorgeous!

I loved the Kajen ones :)
And the requests were amazing <3

Hayye the KaSh ones were mindblowing! I loved the Kasauli scenes <3

Beautiful update!

Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ณ Glad that you liked the Requests, KaSh and KaJen sigs...the Kasauli caps are a treat for any siggy maker they are absolutely gorgeous๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: oishi_ksg

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I am too Shocked ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
 It contains 2 of my Req, which I req 65894954 Moths Before ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Honestly I was expecting Moni's  Siggy, because Even yesterday Also i was nagging her ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ab toh Khush hogi mugambo๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† This was our way of showing you our love
But mehak Ji gave me surprise ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Yesterday also i was thinking about this partcular siggy, then I thought may be She forgot..so let it go  ๐Ÿ˜†Masakallis maybe lazy but we never forget about requests...after-all we take them so rarely๐Ÿคฃ
I req it I guess 6 months before ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Mehak mujhe se bhi zaada lazy hai..ab kya karu main๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Now coming to the Update ๐Ÿ˜›

My req siggy from mehak...Hayye I love this Segment..My titli inteview ๐Ÿ˜†
Soo cute na, ๐Ÿ˜› I loved it how mehak ji made this siggy ๐Ÿ˜›
Blending, effects & the text style & the use of red & whote..everything is just mindblowing ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved it..Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Awww so glad that you liked it...Mehak's brilliant

Now Great Moni Ji, who thinks that I forgot about my Req, but No
she thought she'll escape but..At the end of the day after 2 months she had to make this siggy ๐Ÿ˜› Hawww I never thought that way ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† you and your request haunted me 24x7 for 2 months where ever I went on  I-F๐Ÿคฃ

Oh God..I love this VM..It's my Fav..soo touchy ๐Ÿ˜ญ
and the way you'v made this siggy is Just perfect... It really gave me all the feelings, I watched the V, Again & the siggy totally representing it..
I know I wait a lot for this & it was worth of wait..You are genious.too good..I am speech less..thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ I m so glad that you liked it...it was one very difficult request I had to watch and cap many KaJen scenes to make it...the VM is shear brilliance I don't think I could do much justice with the sig I made it so vibrant and colorful๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜†

All the KaJen siggys are soo good..perfect colouring <3
My fav is this one

Using...๐Ÿ˜ณ
the dark colour is looking so good..
I love the style of the icons ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank you Ji๐Ÿ˜ณ

Then baby siggys ๐Ÿ˜†
soo damn cute..perfect..I was loking for Jen's pic..but youve match them perfectly..loved them <3 Hehe matching was easy as the scene originally had a baby too๐Ÿ˜†

all the KaSh siggys are so beautifull..
specially this one
this is one of your best siggy..the way you've used Black & white & colouring ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
too good ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank you...I made KaSh siggies after a really long time๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mehak's JW & Bolly siggys are soo beautiful..great blending ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank you so much on Mehak's behalf ๐Ÿ˜› She is my blending queen๐Ÿ˜ณ

All in all damn awesomee update..
Now my siggy dabba is totally full with masakali creation ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ณ

Great job..Panchiiyan ๐Ÿ˜›Thank you Request Queen๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Phew such a long comment ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I can't believe this ๐Ÿคฃ Reply bhi long hai  phew๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Gorgeous update guys

seriously just breathtaking, KaSh creations all saved and ready to use :P Btw is Imgur mucked up? Cause many of the creations aren't showing, i think imgur had some problems today. However everything that i can see is just awesome, and lurving your work :)

Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ณ I change the url of some of the siggies hope they are visible now...the problem is I can see all of them so if some sigs are still not visible let me know so that I can repost them

"res" Queen๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Sano88

awesome creations guys,. loved the coloring ALT

Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

Hayeee me DEAD :|

Sooo gorgeousss update :O
I'm having hard time 2 choose which one i'm gonna usee :| n which ones r my fav :| 
KaJen oness are LOVE...All of the siggiiess n iconss r soo prettyy
http://i.imgur.com/KzoVc.png
 GOSH their eyess...expresses every emotionsss sooo brilliantlyy...i heart this oneee
http://i.imgur.com/RDk8P.png
I envy oishiii -.- Baby n his titlee ahahhaa This wass a cute segment n so is the siggyy...its looking gr8 :D
phangirlish sigs r awesomeee
http://i.imgur.com/tm6ZA.png 
this oneee isss cutee <3

KaSh one r amazinge as well..ArHi hayee <3 thtss fab...the BW stuffs r fab as usual...gr8 update masakalli moni n masakalli kameen๐Ÿ˜‰

Saving all the sigss :| 

Thank you so much Naaz๐Ÿ˜ณ So glad that you liked all the sigs and found them worth saving๐Ÿ˜ณ

MasakalliC. thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RabiaKSGKaJen-

yaaarr imgur; haadd to noot worrkk todaayy kyaaa!. anywaysss save save save; savedd all KaJen siggiesss; all thee oness ii sawww; wooowww mehaakii anndd monii. botthh workss aree amazinnngg <3 lovveedd each anndd every updateee. beautifully madee  <3 lookiinnn gorgeouusss. evenn though he siigiess weree sadd it wass mind-blowingg. anndd ii alsoo lovvedd thee onee withh KSG, Babyy anndd Jenny. Sooo cutteee  <3 caan't waiit too see AR re-unionn siggiesss <3 misshh emm loadss :"( </3

Awww Thank you so much Rabia...if the sigs are still not visible let me know as I can see them it's very difficult for me to guess which ones are not visible...I confirmed with Mehak and edited some of the urls...Hopefully we will get time to make some reunion siggies we really want to do a special update on that๐Ÿ˜ณ

edit soon๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: -Sofia-

Fabbb update

i LOVED Prem-Preeti,Rani and Kash ones <3 x

Thank you so mucb Sofia๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: namu_dmg

OMGG Awsmm Update Gals :| Loving all d Stuff !!

Mehek U are a BOMB re Seriously...I'm so Impressed by ur Work gal...My bad,I never visited ur Individual Gallery on IF -.- 
But Seriously...Love ur Style & Coloring is...BEST part of ur work !! 
( If U hv readymade PSDs of these colorings den can u PM me some,I'm not really into PS editing n stuff bt I make YT BGs & so m learning But PS Colorings are so tough to do man...So If u dont mind plz share d Links from where I can get readymade Colorings for PS...If not den No Prob at all  ๐Ÿ˜ณ )

& Moni jaan...Kamaal ke sad-Sigs man...Icons are just killing me...Loved KaSh n KaJen sigs so much...Gr8 Job <3

Overall a Stunning Update from both of U...Keep making more ๐Ÿค—

Thank you so much...Mehak was very irregular with her gallery maybe that's why you missed her work๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...I dont know if she will be able to share PSDs or not as siggy makers are generally very attached to their coloring๐Ÿ˜† but if you want some ready made PSDs you can search on deviantart.com or livejournal.com or you can even google for coloring PSDs you will get loads of them...

Originally posted by: oishi_ksg

CHECK Comment edied pg 31

soo lonng ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
It's  one of my longest comment i guess ๐Ÿคฃ

Checked and replied too..woh bhi long one๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

OMG OMG OMG PERFECT and the bestest update ever...love it immensely...Caroline Tyler one is supeerrr adorable...loved it totally..nd the kajen sigx eekss theyr making me crazy..OMG wat amazing coloring and to top of that the styling is making the sgx luk awl the more lovely...have fallen for thz update hard seriously...bestest update ever !!!

Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ณ thank you for such a sweet comment really means a lot to us๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: dua_44ever

I can't see all the creations...koi problem hai I think but whatever I see..I LOVEEE The coloring...the textures...the scenes...the quotes everything...mindblowing and beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am a die hard fan girls! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ FABULOUS... and can't wait for the next update...AR reunion WEEE ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and since ArHi is Mehak's new obsession...more on those too please ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† 

Thank you so  much Rabia Dua wali๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I hope you can see the siggies more๐Ÿ˜•...we will try to make more on ArHi atleast Mehak will๐Ÿ˜†

MasakalliC. thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rest of the pages have more reserves than actual comments๐Ÿ˜† hence replies coming up later 
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Oyye Hiyye..waah reply Ho raha hai Kya?
Yeh punchiya aajkal mujhe bahut surprise kar rahe hai :P Lol
I am happy with your reply ๐Ÿคฃ

and I love that siggy with colours also..because I am colourful person ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ