Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesar Gulaal VM: Heartbeat (KHNH) (Page 5)

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

wow..just wow..Jzee..that was such awesomest VM..loved it..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedloved each n every comparision..ClapClapClap..n specially..kesu going on knees..n chota kesu..in kitchen..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...n my sis also said these lines k "Superb VM..n she liked d song..track..n d comparisions n h u had put FB scenes in black n white..n d present colour.."she is new to this serial..n she liked ur Vm so much..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..great stuff Jzee...StarStar

Aww Siree, many thanks to you, and your sister for the lovely review!!! HugI'm so glad you both enjoyed watching it as much - GK are a timeless pair, in black n white, or color Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetu

OYesSheDid Goldie
OYesSheDid
OYesSheDid

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

@Vinolya - Thanks hun! Glad you liked it so! Embarrassed

@ Nirmohi (I got your name right, yeh? Ermm Sorry of not Stern Smile ) - Thank you thank you Hug ps: I LOVE the BBT gif/avi in your signature space! How awesome is this Bazinga Nerd - never fails to 'impress' LOL

Yeah, you got it right :P
I love Sheldon to bits <3 Completely agree, High 5 (:

without-fathom

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
^^ My brother and I have endless discussions over his 'awesome-ness'! LOL We love him to bits too - although I'm sure if he hears of it (Sheldon that is) he was say something very snide in his very caustic manner of thanking people LOL Appreciation and gratitude are not his forte!!! LOL

OYesSheDid

OYesSheDid Goldie
OYesSheDid
OYesSheDid

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

^^ My brother and I have endless discussions over his 'awesome-ness'! LOL We love him to bits too - although I'm sure if he hears of it (Sheldon that is) he was say something very snide in his very caustic manner of thanking people LOL Appreciation and gratitude are not his forte!!! LOL

Jzee -Knocks on the door-
Haha, I know right! My brothers and I have crushes on him (x

without-fathom

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
omg i was dying for this vm i really wanted a vm that shows the journey of chota kesar to bada kesar it so so so so amazing wow to say the least i m speechless after watching it my fav part is where both kesu were angry and wanna beat the guy and gulaal was pacifying them
loved it and excellent work jzee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathommanzilmukul

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
He's the best brand of caustic there can be Nirmohi - so there LOL

Originally posted by arti07

omg i was dying for this vm i really wanted a vm that shows the journey of chota kesar to bada kesar it so so so so amazing wow to say the least i m speechless after watching it my fav part is where both kesu were angry and wanna beat the guy and gulaal was pacifying them
loved it and excellent work jzee

Arti Hug  I'm so so happy you like the VM - because I know you're the kind to start looking into the mind of a VM way before giving a thought to its effects or doing up! And I always did want to do a VM of chota Kesu and bada Kesar in one - but until I started watching the show from start with Srushee and co - I wasn't even close to knowing the content well! Now was perfect time, and Geeshu's gif creations tipped me off Big smile  There is so much to these two actors playing the same character in different ages - my awe for the comparison, contrast, and stark similarity is never ending! 

And again - thank you for liking! It means a ton! And good luck with whatever's left of your darn exams! Give them a shoot, and come back with flying 'gulaal' ... or even 'kesar' LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Avatarana_chweetumanzilmukul

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Fantabulous!!!!!!!!Iam totally speechless & u had chosen my fav Heartbeat.Yeah toh sone pe shuhaga huwaBig smile

without-fathom

Keithuu IF-Rockerz
Keithuu
Keithuu

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
amazing vm yaar...simply wow...Embarrassed
the comparisons r so beatiful...loved ur editing...Embarrassed
thanx a lot for this vm...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomchweetu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index