Kesar Gulaal VM: Heartbeat (KHNH) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Jzee, that was amazing! I can't stop watching it. (:
So good man πŸ‘ Keep it up. The song is sooo good, and the scenes are just perfect!
@Vinolya - Thanks hun! Glad you liked it so! πŸ˜³

@ Nirmohi (I got your name right, yeh? πŸ€” Sorry of not πŸ˜³ ) - Thank you thank you πŸ€— ps: I LOVE the BBT gif/avi in your signature space! How awesome is this Bazinga Nerd - never fails to 'impress' πŸ˜†
Originally posted by chweetu

wow..just wow..Jzee..that was such awesomest VM..loved it..😳😳loved each n every comparision..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..n specially..kesu going on knees..n chota kesu..in kitchen..😳😳...n my sis also said these lines k "Superb VM..n she liked d song..track..n d comparisions n h u had put FB scenes in black n white..n d present colour.."she is new to this serial..n she liked ur Vm so much..😳😳..great stuff Jzee...⭐️⭐️

Aww Siree, many thanks to you, and your sister for the lovely review!!! πŸ€—I'm so glad you both enjoyed watching it as much - GK are a timeless pair, in black n white, or color β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by JZephyr

@Vinolya - Thanks hun! Glad you liked it so! πŸ˜³

@ Nirmohi (I got your name right, yeh? πŸ€” Sorry of not πŸ˜³ ) - Thank you thank you πŸ€— ps: I LOVE the BBT gif/avi in your signature space! How awesome is this Bazinga Nerd - never fails to 'impress' πŸ˜†

Yeah, you got it right :P
I love Sheldon to bits <3 Completely agree, High 5 (:

^^ My brother and I have endless discussions over his 'awesome-ness'! πŸ˜† We love him to bits too - although I'm sure if he hears of it (Sheldon that is) he was say something very snide in his very caustic manner of thanking people πŸ˜† Appreciation and gratitude are not his forte!!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by JZephyr

^^ My brother and I have endless discussions over his 'awesome-ness'! πŸ˜† We love him to bits too - although I'm sure if he hears of it (Sheldon that is) he was say something very snide in his very caustic manner of thanking people πŸ˜† Appreciation and gratitude are not his forte!!! πŸ˜†

Jzee -Knocks on the door-
Haha, I know right! My brothers and I have crushes on him (x

omg i was dying for this vm i really wanted a vm that shows the journey of chota kesar to bada kesar it so so so so amazing wow to say the least i m speechless after watching it my fav part is where both kesu were angry and wanna beat the guy and gulaal was pacifying them
loved it and excellent work jzee
He's the best brand of caustic there can be Nirmohi - so there πŸ˜†

Originally posted by arti07

omg i was dying for this vm i really wanted a vm that shows the journey of chota kesar to bada kesar it so so so so amazing wow to say the least i m speechless after watching it my fav part is where both kesu were angry and wanna beat the guy and gulaal was pacifying them
loved it and excellent work jzee

Arti πŸ€—  I'm so so happy you like the VM - because I know you're the kind to start looking into the mind of a VM way before giving a thought to its effects or doing up! And I always did want to do a VM of chota Kesu and bada Kesar in one - but until I started watching the show from start with Srushee and co - I wasn't even close to knowing the content well! Now was perfect time, and Geeshu's gif creations tipped me off πŸ˜ƒ  There is so much to these two actors playing the same character in different ages - my awe for the comparison, contrast, and stark similarity is never ending! 

And again - thank you for liking! It means a ton! And good luck with whatever's left of your darn exams! Give them a shoot, and come back with flying 'gulaal' ... or even 'kesar' πŸ˜†
Fantabulous!!!!!!!!Iam totally speechless & u had chosen my fav Heartbeat.Yeah toh sone pe shuhaga huwaπŸ˜ƒ
amazing vm yaar...simply wow...😳
the comparisons r so beatiful...loved ur editing...😳
thanx a lot for this vm...😳