India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

A diference between radev (Page 2)

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I am eagerly waiting for radhika's reaction today,i wanna see her determinated side again!!

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Thnx,Myra.Agree with you.Radhika is much stronger than him.But,one thing is sure that when time comes Dev too will become much more stronger & will protect his wife;Radhika. And together with Kanha's help they'l fight the evil Barkha.They have already lighted the divya jyot & got the blessings of 7 births so in my eyes even if SR doesn't happen they are already united.Their bond will  be more stronger with every hurdle Barkha creates & noone will be able to seperate them.
Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Thnx,Myra.Agree with you.Radhika is much stronger than him.But,one thing is sure that when time comes Dev too will become much more stronger & will protect his wife;Radhika. And together with Kanha's help they'l fight the evil Barkha.They have already lighted the divya jyot & got the blessings of 7 births so in my eyes even if SR doesn't happen they are already united.Their bond will be more stronger with every hurdle Barkha creates & noone will be able to seperate them.
U r welcome dear!yeah i like that they did the ritual together,it was such a nice scene!they for sure will have gods blessings to fight and stand for themselves!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
ya i agree Radh is very strong morally but Dev is a bit weak on that part
Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavalina

ya i agree Radh is very strong morally but Dev is a bit weak on that part     <div></div>
Maybe with the time he will learn from radh...
bitu900 Senior Member
bitu900
bitu900

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
ya iagreed with u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index