Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

A diference between radev

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There is a saying that in a relationship smone loves more...but between radev the love is equaly imense,no need to measure by human...only by gods...Its said that the man finds his woman or a woman finds her man...but in radev case it was god who brought them even then when they didnt know they need eachother...They put the equal amount of care,passion,soul into their relationship,they complement eachother...they share,they give,they take...Both are kind and dedicated to their believes, but who is stronger?! For me is Radhika...She was the one to give her entire life...him...for devs well being...for his name, she was strog enough to give her husband away but dev wasnt that strong as her,he was weaken with her loss and tried to convince her but bcause she was stronger he ended up doing what she wanted...the most powerfull won...Thats why kanha picked to warn radhs by that diya,cause he knows she is stronger and kn fight the evil thats coming...no matter what she is taking it on herself,not letting touch or harm dev anything or anybody...Radhs with her love will b like a shield to dev...and fight together till the end...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
I am going off to attend a party,by the time i come bk i wanna see sm lovely comments here! 😉
instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes, Myra, Radhika was stronger morally than Dev. Through out their stay  together, she knew to be quiet and to hide feelings of love towards him, but took courage and slowly to reveal them by any act, gesture of him, no matter how small, she has embellished Dev's life  on the toughest times and therefore we can say that Radhika is stronger. But there came and Dev's time, on moments after the death of Dadaji, he supported it on Radhika, he  has her eyescomforted, encouraged her with warm words, he consoled with the gestures tender. I predict a tough fight between Barka and two lovers and I think they will be force to unite for  win the battle.
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you are right but I hope that Dev will become stronger like Radhika with help of the God
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are right Radikha is stronger and Dev will be stronger to when the time comes to protect Rad and his family.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Thanks cristina for ur response,true he too has strenght and combined with radh's they do kn face anything
Myra.nelly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zorinatm

<font color="#9966cc">you are right but I hope that Dev will become stronger like Radhika with help of the God</font><div></div>

Thanks zorina for ur response,yes they realy need god's help rite now,the only sincere support they have!
Myra.nelly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivamala

You are right Radikha is stronger and Dev will be stronger to when the time comes to protect Rad and his family.

Loocking forward to see how will radev win over this new bh!
Myra.nelly thumbnail
I am eagerly waiting for radhika's reaction today,i wanna see her determinated side again!!
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thnx,Myra.Agree with you.Radhika is much stronger than him.But,one thing is sure that when time comes Dev too will become much more stronger & will protect his wife;Radhika. And together with Kanha's help they'l fight the evil Barkha.They have already lighted the divya jyot & got the blessings of 7 births so in my eyes even if SR doesn't happen they are already united.Their bond will  be more stronger with every hurdle Barkha creates & noone will be able to seperate them.