Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bollywood starlets whose CAREER is STAGNANT! (Page 2)

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Everybody has their time to shine. Actresses come and go. They have their time to shine for a while and than new actresses come and takes a while to be notice, after they get notice, their career will be over because new ones are arriving

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Love Kareena and Katrina. I think Sonam will be the next biggie alongside these two and PC.
TuesdaysChild Senior Member
TuesdaysChild
TuesdaysChild

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly2me

First name that came to my mind is Asin.
I don't think she is going anywhere in bollywood or will go anywhere.

Sadly, I agree. She was such a breath of fresh air in Ghajini, was wasted in London Dreams and went totally OTT in Ready. It's been a steady, downward progression. Such a shame. I really hope Bol Bachchan is a decent vehicle for her.

Kangana seems to have stalled as well. Might not be a bad idea to get back with the Bhatts, who at least give their heroines a good story to work with. It's good to branch out and try different things but she's not cut out for this slapstick, silly comedies she's been signing left right and centre. 

Also, have to say Priyanka Chopra. After Fashion and Saat Khoon Maaf which was pretty much her show all the way, I'm not too impressed in what she's done since.  They're all flightly roles, not much substance movie. I was expecting more author-backed roles. She should try to emulate Aishwarya more, who has really balanced her career with serious roles and just the right amount (and type!) of commercial cinema too. 
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
These girls will all come up when Kareena, Priyanka, Katrina leave..they're making a mark little by little and will come out in full force when the other 3 are gone..or at least when Kareena/PC are gone. Katrina still has a few more years..

But I don't see Asin and Kangana's careers going anywhere...not now, not ever. Don't think much of Sonakshi either.

Anushka I have a feeling might be the new #1. Baaki bachi, Sonam, Deepika..well they'll still be around..how successful they will be I'm not sure yet.
MrsNealCaffrey IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

These girls will all come up when Kareena, Priyanka, Katrina leave..they're making a mark little by little and will come out in full force when the other 3 are gone..or at least when Kareena/PC are gone. Katrina still has a few more years..

But I don't see Asin and Kangana's careers going anywhere...not now, not ever. Don't think much of Sonakshi either.

Anushka I have a feeling might be the new #1. Baaki bachi, Sonam, Deepika..well they'll still be around..how successful they will be I'm not sure yet.

I agree...Anushka has a good future if she makes the right moves. Sonam, Deepika, Sonakshi I fear will go the John, Abhi, Hrithik way-they wont be able to replace Kareena, Katrina, Priyanka for a while. By the time these 3 retire new girls will be taking over.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizz_Sunshin3

Abhikumar Groupbie
Abhikumar
Abhikumar

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Deepika Padukone- Her recent movies havnt done well. So its time that she chooses good scripts & delivers.

Konkana Sen sharma- Shes such a good actress, but its sad that she's not been seen for the whole year.

Kangana- She is talented but I hope she gets good movies.

Anushka- I dont have much expectations from her.

veenab Goldie
veenab
veenab

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
kangana,  preity zinta.

Go to top