Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

COUNT DOWN/CC Maaneet/Gurti Heaven+21 (Page 69)

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Helllooo Alll...Long time since I visited the CD & am really sorry for that...just busy with my kids & my hubby...life i s just tooo hectic..BUT I promise to come as often as I can...

Simona dear, I got ur post & I know how u feel...on my part...I will definitely visit the CD as often as I can...is that good with u ???

Heyyy Thush dear...Hug...how r u gurl ??? Yeah now I will get to c the fights for posting first again...are ur studies over or u have more to do ???

@ Kirti: Dear..kem cho ?? Hug...hope ur work is going on fine...so whats the theme for today BOSS ??? Big smile

@Sofiya: How r u gurl ???

Where is Azi, Pinku, Mishty, Reema, Salma, Bubbly, Veronika and our entire OLD GANG...missing u all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Helllooo Alll...Long time since I visited the CD & am really sorry for that...just busy with my kids & my hubby...life i s just tooo hectic..BUT I promise to come as often as I can...

Simona dear, I got ur post & I know how u feel...on my part...I will definitely visit the CD as often as I can...is that good with u ???

Heyyy Thush dear...Hug...how r u gurl ??? Yeah now I will get to c the fights for posting first again...are ur studies over or u have more to do ???

@ Kirti: Dear..kem cho ?? Hug...hope ur work is going on fine...so whats the theme for today BOSS ??? Big smile

Where is Azi, Pinku, Mishty, Reema, Salma, Bubbly, Veronika and our entire OLD GANG...missing u all...

Hey Param Jaaan Miss You Soo MuchHug
Ofcourse Thats Good With MeTongue & i Understand Everyone Is Busy DearEmbarrassed

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Ofcourse Thats Good With MeTongue & i Understand Everyone Is Busy DearEmbarrassed

Thanx Simona dear for understanding...so how r u ??? R ur studies still going on or r u working now ??? How is Veronika dear ?? How is her job going ??? Big smile

-Mrs.MSK-

..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Thanx Simona dear for understanding...so how r u ??? R ur studies still going on or r u working now ??? How is Veronika dear ?? How is her job going ??? Big smile

NNo ProbsEmbarrassed
Im Good Thnx What About You..?
Yes My Studies Still Going OnEmbarrassed Noo Not Working YetLOLWhat About You..?
Vero Is Also Doing Well Thnx Allot For Asking With Her Job Is Also Going FineBig smile
You Have Kids RIght? How Are They?Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv-Mrs.MSK-

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

NNo ProbsEmbarrassed
Yes My Studies Still Going OnEmbarrassed Noo Not Working YetLOLWhat About You..?
Vero Is Also Doing Well Thnx Allot For Asking With Her Job Is Also Going FineBig smile

Ohhh Ok...Well Study hard dear...

yes I have 2 kids, they r both doing fine...my son is in 3rd grade so his studies have increased...my daughter goes to preschool BUT she keeps me busy all the time...plus various activities for kids is hectic tooo...Me I'm looking for a job BUT no luck till now...I'm  a teacher u c...so looking for something parttime...

Life goes on...

So dear...whats the theme for today ??? Heyyy u remember in the beginning of the CD v used to have emoticons of drinking, kissing, shooting, flowers, food, and what not for themes...that was fun tooo..Big smile

-Mrs.MSK-

..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

NNo ProbsEmbarrassed

Ohhh Ok...Well Study hard dear...

yes I have 2 kids, they r both doing fine...my son is in 3rd grade so his studies have increased...my daughter goes to preschool BUT she keeps me busy all the time...plus various activities for kids is hectic tooo...Me I'm looking for a job BUT no luck till now...I'm  a teacher u c...so looking for something parttime...

Life goes on...

So dear...whats the theme for today ??? Heyyy u remember in the beginning of the CD v used to have emoticons of drinking, kissing, shooting, flowers, food, and what not for themes...that was fun tooo..Big smile

OWHHH Sweeet I Like KidsLOLEmbarrassedGlad They Are Doing WellTongue
Owh Ok Hope You Get A Job Soon DearEmbarrassed
Hmm I Dont Know What Today Theme Is As Boss Gone To Sleep For 1 HourEmbarrassed
Yaa I Know That Was Allot Of Fun Hope We Do That Again 2Tongue

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Hey Param HugHugIts so nice to see u here... wow its been ages ...How are u and my sister and the Brother,..are they doing good Embarrassedim good still have 2 more years to finish the degree ConfusedHope u come here when ever u can.. just miss the old fun like we used to have before ..btw U Still watch Ghsp Embarrassed

Edited by --Thush-- - 20 September 2011 at 8:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv..Gurti-Kash..

..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Hey Thush JaaanHug

Go to top